• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Hope everyone is doing well! :)

I am anxiously awaiting my next scan on the 16th. My scan on the 6th showed that the baby was measuring a week behind and had only grown 2mm rather than the 6mm it was supposed to grow between scans. So go back next Wednesday to get checked and see how baby is progressing. I am trying to stay positive and not freak out and have banned myself from Google! We did see the heartbeat which was nice though the doctor wouldn't tell me what it was and when asked just said we will look next week. So waiting again!

Hey ladies! I had my ultrasound (nt scan) last Friday when I was exactly 12 weeks although the baby was measuring 12 weeks 4 days for whatever reason. Anyway, the scan went well and the baby was moving around a lot. I was so nervous when I got there that I told my husband and the ultrasound tech that I wouldn't look at the screen until they told me that the baby had a heart beat. I just couldn't look until then because of my last miscarriage when I was supposed to be 11 weeks and 2 days and the ultrasound showed a dead baby. Thankfully this was a happy ultrasound for us. I can't believe I will be 13 weeks tomorrow. I do still feel nervous but definitely more reassured since the ultrasound. It stinks that the next scan won't be for about another 5 weeks.

Dilia - I'm nervous for you - hope everything is ok. Maybe the ultrasound measurement was inaccurate either the first time, second time, or both.

How is everyone else doing?

Not - So happy your scan went well!! So exciting you will be 13 weeks! :) Bummer you have to wait 5 weeks now for the next one! that is so long!

Yeah, I am hoping that they just did it wrong and that is why it was off. At least that is what I am telling myself to feel better. Just don't know why he wouldn't tell me heartbeat... but only 6 days now to find out what is going on!

Dilia I remember at my first couple of scans she told me it's common to oversize them on one scan and under measure on another so hoping this may be the case for you, how far along are you now?
I'm hoping this next 6 days flys by for you x

Not I'm glad you had a lovely scan, must have been so nerve wracking after what you have been through x

How is everyone else doing? X

I now have a Doppler, still undecided if it's a good or bad idea lol.
It's been brilliant so far as there is not a day goes by I don't have some worry, it's still not real yet! But...... I don't doubt there is going to be a day it causes me stress as sometimes it can take a long time to find hb.
I just hope when my bump is properly here I will stop worrying, doubt it though.
I have my sexing scan booked for 26th of this month! Can't wait! Anyone else going to find out? X

Bumski - Hopefully the doppler is all good and just reassures you! :) Your bump will be here in no time I am sure!! And YAY for sexing scan this month! :)

I will be 8 weeks tomorrow! And thanks for sharing what your doctor said Bumski, that make me feel better!

Not- I'm so glad your scan went well! I still get a bit anxious when it comes to the ultrasounds. The first thing I need to know is that both babies still have heartbeats! The last couple of times I can tell right away that everything is ok because as soon as they put the probe on my tummy I can see the little ones kicking away.

Bumski- Glad to see you and baby are doing well! I have been wanting to get a doppler as well. Maybe I will finally order it this weekend. So exciting that you will be finding out the gender soon! I definitely want to know as soon as possible. At my last u/s the tech said both were looking like little boys but I'm not running out to buy boy things just yet! I know this early on boys and girls tend to look somewhat similar down there so I will wait and see what the next scan shows!

Cynthia - Regarding the sex, at my ultrasound they pointed to a pointy thing and told me that if it is a girl it would typically be laying flat and if it were a boy it would be at a right angle, but on my baby it was at a 45 degree angle so it is 50-50. ;)

Not-I have read something similar. An angle greater than 30 degrees is supposed to mean boy and if the angle is horizontal to the spine then it means girl. Here is a pic of baby B. Looks like boy to me but I guess we will know for sure in a few weeks!

https://i50.tinypic.com/sv78g2.jpg

Dilia isn't your scan soon? Hope all goes well! Keep us posted!

It was this morning! It was amazing! Doctor said it was text book ultrasound and the baby went from being a week behind to 3 days ahead now! Actually looks more baby like too and we got to hear the heartbeat finally as well! So I am finally breathing a little easier and am on :cloud9:

The first one is from last week (when a week behind) and then the second one is from yesterday!

Attachments

• Ebelskiver (1).jpg
    Ebelskiver (1).jpg
    23.9 KB · Views: 4
  • Ebelskiver (2).jpg
    Ebelskiver (2).jpg
    30.5 KB · Views: 10
Dilia I'm so glad your scan went well, looking like a little baby now how cute! X

Cynthia that def looks like a boy! Mine is the opposite and the nub is straight, also it has a heartbeat of 162bpm so again pointing towards girl. How long until your next scan?

I find out in 9 days! Can't believe it, only got a very small bump too, it will feel weird to know the sex before I'm really showing.

Anyone getting headaches? I can't seem to get rid of mine, they hurt so bad!

bum - I've had some very transient headaches - they don't last too long. I've heard about headaches coming on around 14-15 weeks, so I think it is pretty common although still stinks cause you want to avoid taking anything.

dilia - congrats again on the scan!

I am 14 weeks exactly tomorrow and haven't scheduled the anatomy scan yet. I think my practice does it around 18 weeks. My next OB appointment is two weeks from today and I'm hoping they will let me hear the heartbeat. I do think things must be going ok though because 1) I am still feeling pretty crappy - nauseous and hungry and tired and 2) I can't button any of my pants anymore and there are some work pants that I almost can't zip all the way up. I'm going to have to look for some maternity work pants this weekend. Last weekend I wasn't feeling well so my husband went shopping and got me some jeans two sizes bigger than my normal size and they fit so at least I can wear those on the weekends for a couple more weeks.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
amama
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->