• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Thanks Cynthia! and yeah I think one cuz my number is WAY lower than your 13dp5dt! haha

Mine are in my siggy.... And it's just 1!!

Hmm Mobaby - Yours is much higher too?? Now I worry mine are too low!

no yours are not too low... mine were just super crazy for some reason! i went up 6 times from the first one then another 6 times after that! lol. Yours are perfect!!

Thanks! This process is just so nerve wracking! I have no idea how I am going to make it to January 4th!

I started spotting this morning so going to doctor at 1. Praying everything is ok!

Hope all is well Dilia! Spotting is no fun but it doesn't seem to be that uncommon. Good luck and keep us posted!

I wanted to update. I've lost the baby (d/c Monday 31st) after a great scan the day before. It's horrible and I want this nightmare to be over as I've been walking around with a dead baby in me for a week. I thought everything was fine with my high betas and good scans. Doc gave me less than 5% chance of miscarriage. I had spotting from 4 weeks until the morning off the u/s that showed the heart had stopped. Since then the spotting has been less than when baby was viable. And I haven't had progesterone or estrogen in 8 or 9 days. Go figure.

Dilla I'm praying all is well! My re said most of his patients spot and most of them have normal pregnancies.

Mobaby I am so sorry to hear the sad news :( Sending big hugs your way! Please know that we are here for you!

Mobaby I'm so so sorry again Hun, I just wish you didn't have to go through this. I hope you are ok I really do, thinking of you xx

Dilia, I'm sure everything will be fine, it doesn't stop it being worrying I know. GL although I'm sure you don't need it x

Just got back and we have one baby! They are not sure why there is bleedingand said we still have a 30% chance of miscarriage but for now things are ok!

Glad your scan went well Dilia!! How far along are you now?

Bumski how are you and baby doing??

6 weeks today! :)

Cynthia how are you and the twins doing?

We are doing well!! Will be 12 weeks on Wednesday! I have my NT scan on the 3rd and I cant wait to see how much they have grown. I was feeling much better this week so I thought I was getting over the morning sickness but nope!! It hit me again last night and all day today. In a crazy way the feeling sick is reassuring to me.

Wow 12 weeks that is so exciting! Sorry the ms is coming back though! Hope it goes away soon!

I started spotting at 4 weeks. at 5.5 weeks had a bleed and baby was perfect and 6.5 weeks a bleed and baby was fine. i had minimal spotting after that and baby was fine at 7w4d but then suddenly the heart stopped at 7w5d. A lot of women spot and 50% of those women will have a successful pregnancy. I hope all is fine for you. Is your pg test still dark?

I didn't test this morning but yesterday's test was as dark as the control line. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->