• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone doing FET in October?

Haha I did too so don't worry! When do you think you will start?

Yay jk! That's great news! Looking forward to your BFP update now, when do you think you will hold out to?
I have another scan tomorrow, fx all is well, will update when I'm back.

How is everyone's lovely symptoms doing? X

I also have a scan tomorrow. Especially nervous bc bloodwork is showing I have an overactive thyroid. All test results aren't in yet so I'm just googling the results so far and waiting to hear from the doc.

I'm just so scared to test this time
More so than last
I think I'll play it by ear
Maybe Saturday which will be 5dpt x

Hi wish2! Have posted to you Hun, hope you and babies are doing well. All is great with me today x
GL with your scan not, look forward to your update, hope your bloodeork comes back ok x
Jk I'm keeping everything crossed this is it for you, did you have two put back in?

Yih a little disappointed tho cos they had to thaw all 5 but said the who they put back were good lookingblastos
I'm lying in bed to give them a chance to implant x

Oops forgot to update lol
The two bleeds have now shrunk and are smaller than baby!
Baby was wriggling all over the place, kicking and waving it's arms. It even pushed it's little feet up towards the scan thing so we could see the soles of it's little feet perfectly! I'm over the moon! I keep watching the video of it, I'm so in love x

Yih a little disappointed tho cos they had to thaw all 5 but said the who they put back were good lookingblastos
I'm lying in bed to give them a chance to implant x

That's what I did, spent a few days in bed, I'm so glad I did! Praying they stick for you, I'm sure they will, it's going to be a great Xmas pressie for you x

Congrats on being PUPO jhk!!!!

Bumski I'm so glad your scan went well! Will you be doing the NT scan? I want to only because its such a detailed ultrasound. It may take a couple hours for me since there are two babies to look at! I need to be between 11 and 13 weeks so I wont be able to have it done until January!!

I was saying no as I just feel like I don't want anymore stress to do with baby but I will see what the midwife suggests, finally got my booking in app with her on thurs so will know more then. Is your next scan in jan or do you have one before Xmas? X

I wish I had another scan before Christmas but my next one won't be until January!

Just got the call - my beta is 680! And they booked my first ultrasound - January 4th! An eternity from now! I think it is just one based on the numbers... what do you guys think? what were your betas?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->