Anyone due April 2011 in the UK?

JWandBump

Reaction score
Hello :hi:

My name's Jorja im 19 and pregnant with my first baby, a little girl, due 6th April..

Im just looking for anyone to talk to really, I dont have many friends on here
:blush: lol xx

Hey! :hi:

My name's Natalie, I'm 21, pregnant with my first baby and due on the 26th April! I'm in the same boat as you xXx

Hiya
I'm 24 and expecting my first (a little girl!). I'm due April 7th so counting down the days now!
Rae

Heyy!
Haha were in exactly the same boat except Im due 10 days later than you :p Im due April 16th!
Oh and my name is Gem :)

Edit: Oh and I noticed your having a girl.
Im having a boy :)

Seems to be quite a few of us due around this time. Hows everyone finding things so far? Any interesting stories?

Seems to be quite a few of us due around this time. Hows everyone finding things so far? Any interesting stories?

Ive found it really hard so far lol.
So many problems and Im always in and out of hospital :/
How is it for you?

I've found it really good :thumbup: been quite badly ill twice now and had to go to hospital but it's not been to do with the baby, think pregnancy has just lowered my imune system too much lol but I love the pregnancy! Just waiting to find out the sex now as at my 20 weeks scan the baby was too shy to show us :nope: What about you? x

lilgemsy, sounds like it's been quite tough! This whole bringing life into the world isn't quite as rosy as we're made to believe is it! I hope things start to get a bit easier in this trimester!
miss miffy, I'm with you on the whole immune system thing! I've had cold after cold after cold (nothing quite as bad as you've described though) which is so draining. And of course not helped by the fact that most normal remedies/medicines aren't suitable for us pregnant ones! Oh, and I hope you get to find out the sex, when's your scan?
On the whole I have really enjoyed pregnancy although I did have quite a rough first tri with nasty ms and hypermesis but after week 17 or so it settled down and I've found more energy again (thank god!). Baby is wriggling like nothing I can explain now though, which has played it's part in keeping me up at all hours lol! Guess I've got to get used to that!

My scan is on the 31st!! Can't wait!! It's a pain not being able to take most painkillers, the doctor gave me codeine as I was in quite a lot of pain but I don't like taking much medication. Luckily things are looking up now :happydance: Had the flu jab today as well and got to hear the baby's heart beat for the first time, as well as get measured. Baby is just above the middle line. Oh yes best get used to the sleepless nights, I'm going to be useless I hate mornings xXx

Don't get me started! I'm really not a morning person! Although I'm not really a night owl either, I love my sleep.
I loved my scans, it was always so reassuring to see baby and her heartbeat, watching how much she'd grown. I miss scans :( Hearing baby's heartbeat is amazing though!

I love scans too! :D
Ive had 3 so far - 10 weeks (an emergency one - scary!), 16 weeks and 20 weeks :)
I had my 12 week one late because I had some trouble booking in T_T I got refferred to the wrong hopsital and they lost all paperwork on me xD Haha silly.
I have a 3D scan coming on the 27th Jan! (Two weeks tomorrow, yaaaay!) Seriously cant wait :)
Any of you having a 3D one?

I'm not planning on a 3D one although it would be nice!
I've had 3 normal scans too. First at 9+1 as a dating scan (after coming off the pill I never got a period so hadn't the foggiest when I'd conceived!) then another at 12+3 for the anomaly scan for downs and last one at 20+5 for the anatomy scan. Now it's just the doppler at each MW appt!

Just think then, next time you meet your baby it will be in person ^_^

I know! I can't wait! When I got up this morning you could pretty much feel exactly where she was lying and holding my bump I couldn't help feeling that my hands were SOOOOOO close to holding her. I keep having dreams about her, although I never see her face (or at least I never remember)

Awww bless ^_^
I keep having dreams about my baby too. I keep dreaming that he comes out as something weird though o_O
Like the other day I dreamt that he came out blue and sparkly like something off the film avatar! Was strange heh.
Ive just got home from the hospital. More problems with mine T_T
Severely anemic and Ive been told the baby is smaller than he should be so I might need extra scans now. Hmph :/

On the positive side.. more scans! This whole pregnancy thing is so stressful though, because you can't physically see/hear them. I hope everything comes up ok though.

More scans for the wrong reasons though! But I suppose seeing him again wil put my mind at rest a little.
Sooooo stressful!

I always used to get myself wound up before the scans (I've been so paranoid throughout the pregnancy and I don't think it'll ever go away but that's a whole other kettle of fish!) and then I'd relax a bit after the scan before it all built up again before the next one!
Back to the paranoia - I kept thinking "Oh when I get to 12 weeks I'll relax" then "Oh when I have my next scan I'll relax" and so on but I don't exactly think I'll stop worrying about her when she's born. Then you just get all the SIDS and cot death worries instead! One stress is erplaced by another! Hey- Welcome to Motherhood! lol

Omg, I hadnt even thought about all the stresses and worries that can happen after the birth yet! Ahhh.
Destined to worry for life haha!
I suppose its better to worry and be cautious than to not really care though :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->