Anyone due around August 19th?

Good luck with the results Kelsey - let us know how you get on xx

Yes, please keep up update Kelsey! I'm glad the doctor checked you, better to be on the safe side!

Still thinking of you Kelsey xx

Have any of you ladies had a 4d scan? We had our second attempt today and have a very naughty baby as we still dont have a pic of the face. Baby had feet in front of face (with toes touching head) each time. We are going back one more time in a couple of weeks so hopefully will have better luck then?

No 4D scan for us! However I would have loved to have one. My OB doesn't have that UHC, and I don't want to spend the money on going somewhere else.

How weird! I posted in here yesterday but I guess it never showed up!!!

My test came back negative!! Yaay!!!! So we are doing 1 more next week so hopefully that will be negative as well :)

I feel much better since getting those results but I am still cramping and everything :/ I'm hoping it will all calm down! I also think I am loosing my mucus plug! Also I can just FEEL something going on with my cervix... I don't know if it's babys head or what but it doesnt feel that great!

Glad results ok Kelsey, still take it easy though xx

Thought I might add one of our 4d pics so you can see what a little monkey this baby is being. Hope you can make out what is what? Its right hand is just above its head playing with its left foot, which is also above head!!! Right foot is also in front of face. You can just see a little ear the other side of its baby.

I think this baby is thinking that it made us wait five years so a couple more months to wait to see its face is nothing!!! Naughty baby!!!

Attachments

• 28w6d a.jpg
    28w6d a.jpg
    21.8 KB · Views: 4
Glad the results came back ok Kelsey! Hope baby can stay put for another few weeks yet!

Hi fluffy, I had a 4d scan with my daughter, but we couldn't really afford it this time around. That's such a cute picture but yes it looks like you have a little monkey there!!

I don't really post much in here, I never have the time lol! But I can't believe I'm nearly 30 weeks already?! Does anyone else think its going soooo fast?! Xx

Definitely going really quickly, I don't know where the time goes? Babies will all be here before we know it!

I've been amazed how quickly the time has gone, this is my first pregnancy and I was expecting it to drag but my goodness it hasn't!

Goodness, I lost track of this thread!!!

Kelsey, so glad your test came back negative. You might still go early but the longer the better right? I hope you are resting plenty! :hugs:

Fluffystar, our baby was also very naughty at our 4D scan! Hahaha. I was teasing my OH about it, saying kiddo was doing it because we actually had to pay for this scan. Baby kept covering face with hands and feet or simply would 'run away' from the sonographer. :haha:

I hope everyone is doing well. Time sure is flying! Omg, we have loads of appointments still and we're still waiting for the 28th for the extension so that we an start working on the nursery and get the furniture! :dohh: Ah well, we like life on the edge :haha: What is everyone up to these days? How is the weather treating you guys where you all are?

:hugs:

Yes, Time is FLYING by!!!!
As for me, I have FINALLY started painting the nursey. I get too exhausted so I have taken a few days to finish. LOL pretty sad that painting makes me tired!!

Our baby shower is next weekend so Im sure excited about that. We also got all the baby furniture in, so we just need to pick that up. Im so excited, everything is becoming so real!!! the 10 week count down begins!!!

As for the weather. HOT!!!! Today its 108 degrees, needless today I stay inside!!!!

10 weeks will fly! I keep thinking that actually is will we anything from 7 to 12 weeks and baby will be here, scary eh?
Our nursery is all done, ill try take a photo and post it soon x

10 weeks will fly! I keep thinking that actually is will we anything from 7 to 12 weeks and baby will be here, scary eh?
Our nursery is all done, ill try take a photo and post it soon x

Yikes, when you put it that way, that is crazy!!!!!!
I have sooooo much stuff to still do!!!
I would love to see nursery pics!! Im far from done with mine :nope:

Just noticed all of my typos on that post, damn posting on a mobile!!

So, here are our nursery pics. The room is quite tiny and we are keeping it neutral as we havent told anyone, apart from on here, what the sex is.

Attachments

• 2013-06-14 19.27.56.jpg
    2013-06-14 19.27.56.jpg
    33.1 KB · Views: 7
  • 2013-06-14 19.26.11.jpg
    2013-06-14 19.26.11.jpg
    29.4 KB · Views: 6
  • 2013-06-14 19.30.35.jpg
    2013-06-14 19.30.35.jpg
    19.9 KB · Views: 8
  • 2013-06-14 19.28.27.jpg
    2013-06-14 19.28.27.jpg
    9.4 KB · Views: 8
So, here are our nursery pics. The room is quite tiny and we are keeping it neutral as we havent told anyone, apart from on here, what the sex is.

WOW its beautiful!!!! I love the soft colors, very nice!
Makes me feel like I have a whole lot of work to get done LOL!!! You way more prepared than me!!!

Well the cot was my little brothers old one and we just cought some bedding. The chair was from ebay. The curtains were already in the room with the throw that is on the chair previously being on the spare bed that was in that room. We just bought a chest of drawers for the room and boom, all was done :) No decorating as the walls and carpet were already cream. Just found some stickers in monthercare that looked cute and kind of matched the bedding.

Well the cot was my little brothers old one and we just cought some bedding. The chair was from ebay. The curtains were already in the room with the throw that is on the chair previously being on the spare bed that was in that room. We just bought a chest of drawers for the room and boom, all was done :) No decorating as the walls and carpet were already cream. Just found some stickers in monthercare that looked cute and kind of matched the bedding.

Well, it turned out beautiful!
I just finished painting the nursery this weekend! What a pain that was! Were using my nieces old furniture so we just need to pick it up... and buy all the décor. Still seems like a lot LOL.

Ahh it will all come together quite quickly im sure. Its surprising how by putting a few bits you go from nothing to almost there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
toe
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->