anyone due around june 23 rd 2013

I' also due on 23rd June 2013. This will be my 3rd child. I'm looking for a buddy to go through this with too.

*waves* im due the 21st of june and also with my first. i think first tri crawls when you know so soon into your pregnancy...thats what "they" tell me anyway. :haha: how's everyone's MS? im puking up a storm but I really don't mind because it makes me feel that everything is okay. :thumbup:

Looks like I'm the only one not on my first. I can tell you that pregnancy always seems to crawl Mrs Babrey. Just wait till your third trimester. So much worse. It feel like it takes for ever. No need to be nervous though guys. Your body know what to do even if you don't. Just be excited and try to enjoy your pregnancies. There are alot of exciting times ahead :lol:

I'm not due on 23rd June but that's my birthday :haha:

Sorry to butt in but just wanted to share that :laugh2:

Congratulations and all the best for the future :hugs:

I'm due 22nd June and its my third, so Heather that makes two of us.

*waves* im due the 21st of june and also with my first. i think first tri crawls when you know so soon into your pregnancy...thats what "they" tell me anyway. :haha: how's everyone's MS? im puking up a storm but I really don't mind because it makes me feel that everything is okay. :thumbup:

Yes i found out at 4+2weeks. Iv had occasional ms but nothing major. More lyk general nausea. Sometimes wen eating i suddenly think oh god i cant eat this :( i think wen its ur first u worry that sumthings gna happen :( im a nurse so probably just a hypocondriac! Lol. Had more symptoms in 4 weeks than i am now but dont know if thats because im used to them now xx

I am due June 23rd too! :happydance:
This is my second.. I have a 21 month old daughter.

Congrats everyone! How is everyone feeling?

I'm due June 27th!

I'm feeling dull cramping across the front of my lower abdomen and achy legs!

I set up my first two dr appointments and they seem forever away at the end of November and 2nd week of December! Idk how I'm going to get the days to pass quicker!

This is my first pregnancy :)
I got my BFP on a digital clear blue at 12 dpo. And I still have urges to POAS!!

:)

I'm due 22nd June and its my third, so Heather that makes two of us.

Hi, How old are your other kids? Mine a 7 and 5 years and it feels like forever ago since I was pregnant with my son. H&H 9 months to you :thumbup:

Im due June 26, all I've noticed as far symptoms is the dull cramping and urinating a lot more.

The only symptoms I am having is a little extra tired. I'm going to bed at 10pm rather than 12pm and a little pressure feeling in my lower abdomen. I wouldn't expect morning sickness as I didn't have it the first two times. Its funny because you just expect to feel different but I don't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->