anyone due around june 23 rd 2013

I also didn't have morning sickness with my daughter. Although right now I'm feeling a bit icky. So far my symptoms are pretty tired (but i always am with a 21 month old who hates to sleep!), sore bbs, and i was having some mild cramping and lower back pain but it seems to have subsided a little today.

Can't wait for my first ultrasound to see this little bean and make this feel more real! With my daughter I did a private scan at 6 weeks but I think I will wait for my regular dr. apt (which I still need to make).

My first two were only 24 months apart so I remember the tiredness your feeling now. Make sure you take time out to care for you. You will need it :) I am looking forward to having a seven year old that is so excited and wanting to help that things may be a lot easier this time around. Being said though I really enjoy have my son and daughter so close in age as they are really good friends.

I'm due June 22! As of right now...first doctor appointment on Monday...had sore bbs and cramps a week ago but its all kinda gone, praying there is a sticky bean in there still...congrats to everyone. :hugs:

Congratulations to all!!!

I am due the 21st June. I feel fine apart from sore swollen breasts, and a bit of insomnia!
Had a bit of back ache too.

I "think" I am aware of a feeling in my stomach, not sure if I am just imagining it or not though.

Xx

HEY LADIES - CONGRATS ON THE BFP ! I actually just found out I am preggies this week and when i use the online calculator it says i am due june 20th - I have made a docs appt for monday to confirm pregnancy etc ...
so far i feel fine - just a few tugging here and there left side - and swollen bbs and tiredness here and there - taking a lot of naps during the day lol
but i honestly feel normal - im sure things will change in the next coming weeks

I would love to join this group ! and let the countdown begin for us all !

BB

p.s i cant seem to sleep the full night thru - i keep having weird dreams that wake me up in the night or scary ones - weird

has everyone seen their doc since finding out their preggies - what can i expect from that visit - will they be able to confirm preggies right from that visit ?

Strange! I am due 22 June can't bare the wait :) congratulations

p.s i cant seem to sleep the full night thru - i keep having weird dreams that wake me up in the night or scary ones - weird
I also cannot sleep! Arghhhhh! It's very frustrating.

Before I was pregnant I suffered from RLS (restless leg syndrome) which I got medication for and it worked like a treat. I am not allowed to take this now! 😦

Anyone else get this? Xx

Hi ladies, I'm due on June 30th according to the online calculator. I've not really had any weird symptoms... I'm peeing more than normal and the veins on my boobs are a bit more prominent. No morning sickness yet or other strange happenings. :thumbup:

I'm from Southern Indiana in the good ol' US of A. :haha:

I'm due on the 19th! Will be our first baby, but our second pregnancy, so I am a little apprehensive.

At the moment I am exhausted, achey legs and back, and mild period type pains across my lower abdomen. Not much in the way of morning sickness yet (but slightly nauseous).

MW booked for the 31st but hoping to get a date for my early scan!

Good luck everyone! xx

im from chattanooga TN but i live in Germany currently :)

I'm due 22nd June and its my third, so Heather that makes two of us.

Hi, How old are your other kids? Mine a 7 and 5 years and it feels like forever ago since I was pregnant with my son. H&H 9 months to you :thumbup:

Mine are 8 and 5. Seems like ages seriously since i had my son too and i'm somehow dreading going through all the stress that comes with having a baby all over again. Thot i was done with babies but hubby finally succeeded in bullying me into having another go. Wish you and the other mums too a healthy and happy 9 months:hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->