Anyone due around the 22nd June??

melon - yes i used opks.. and know when i ovulated thus ... i think my date is 4 days off. 26th versus the 22nd. The doctors will tell when they measure me... if i ever get to see one? ROTFL They make you wait so long sometimes.

So who's due around the 22nd June? I'm new to the forum and it would be great to share this wonderful experience with. This is my first pregnancy and I'm super duper excited :happydance:(and also a little anxious that everyone will go ok).
Also ladies, at what week do you first see a midwife? Thanks :thumbup:

I think I'm due around June 26! I have my first appointment with the nurse on Nov. 15 (8 weeks) and first OB appointment at 12 weeks on Dec. 1.

I'm expected to be due on June 25! I, too, worry over every little pain. I haven't had many symptoms so far except for some cramping and sharp twinges which come and go. I'm super excited, but nervous because I had a chemical pregnancy back in August. My first ultrasound is scheduled for Nov. 1--I don't know what they could possibly see that early, though!

Congrats to you! I've been having a lot of cramping too, got it as we speak! It worries me sick. Other than that and tiredness I've had no other symptoms. I'm hoping I'll skip the sickness, I hate being sick! Your scan is so soon, but could that be because of your cp before?
H&h 9 months to you x

Thank you! Congrats to you, too!! And I think you're right. I find it to be super early, also. I imagine it must be because of the previous CP.... I was actually told that I have to go to the lab to get my progesterone levels checked every week too because of the CP. I hate getting blood drawn--I totally get faint :nope: But I suppose it's better that they're playing it safe.

I hope we can both go through M/S-free pregnancies ;) H&H 9 months to you, too!

So who's due around the 22nd June? I'm new to the forum and it would be great to share this wonderful experience with. This is my first pregnancy and I'm super duper excited :happydance:(and also a little anxious that everyone will go ok).
Also ladies, at what week do you first see a midwife? Thanks :thumbup:

I'm due June 22nd :happydance: This is my 3rd and last probably. Have you been to the dr yet? I have to wait until after nov 1st :(. hubby started a new job back 6 months ago and its policy he couldn't pick up insurance until nov 1st. but i can't wait to see my bean:happydance:

As of right now, my due date is June 22nd, but I'm having an ultrasound in a week and will find out for sure!

Hey all, it's nice to hear so many of you are due the same time as me! We can go through this together which will be fun! Had my doctors appt today and got my first midwife appt on nov 10th. Can't wait for the next 6 weeks to fly by so I can see my little baby for the first time :happydance:

Glad you've got the ball rolling with appointments etc mamas_melon, makes it feel more real! I'm 6 weeks today - finally! Time is going so slow, felt like I was an apple seed forever! Hope the weeks start to tick off a bit quicker now....

hey hun im due june 23rd!!

how are you doing with everything how do you feel?

I'm due June 22nd looking for a bump buddy!!! Don't have one :-(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->