anyone due August 2011?

shannalynn

[url=https://www.countdown
Reaction score
Hey everyone..... I'm a RN that lives in a small town in KS. So, I just found out that I'm 4 weeks 3 days pregnant. I was taking clomid and OB is watching my HCG levels pretty close. I have a long history of MC so I'm a little worried. This is not my first child I have had 3 births. I now have 2 beautiful daughters that are 9 and 4 and I also had a son but he passed away 7 years ago. My husband and I have been trying forever to have a baby so I"m keeping my fingers crossed that I can keep this one. If anyone is due around the same time and would like to share stories or info please join!!

Hi there...I'm a couple of days behind you. Just confirmed my :bfp: today. :) This is our first. My EDD is August 20th. Sorry to hear about your son, and CONGRATS on the bundle of joy that will be arriving in 9 months!! We can be bump buddies if you want. :)

Hi Shanna, I'm about a week behind you with estimated DD Aug 22nd! This is my first pregnancy so I'm slowly learning the do's and don'ts :) My fiance and I were NTNP since April and have been together for about 4 years.

Fingers are crossed for you!

Hey there my Edd will be around aug 21st haven't been to the docs yet, not sure when I should go really this is my first so I'm not sure how things go. I started taking my prenatal vits as soon as I found out yesterday morning, still can't really believe it at the moment.. Wishing you all h&h pregs and lots of sticky vibes

hey girlsO:) my edd is 3/08/2011. this is me and my dh's 1st baby so not sure wat to expect. Congratulations to you all on your wonderful news xxx

Hi everyone. First baby for us. Due Aug 19. I am also an RN. Congrats shannalynn (and everyone else too!) Is your doc watching your progesterone levels too of just hcg??

Hi everyone! My EDD is Aug 21st and this will be our first baby! We are so excited, had been trying since August. I had a miscarriage about a year and a half ago, and I am super excited about this one.
So, how is everyone feeling so far? And when are you planning to visit the Dr?

Hey everyone! Congratulations to everyone on their BFP's. We just got our BFP on Thursday and am 5 weeks.

Very excited/nervous, trying not to get to over excited at the moment as this is the first time for us and am so worried about something going wrong. Anybody else have all these fears?!

can I join in? found out on Thursday that we are expecting! due on 16th august and this will be our first baby!
I done the test while I was in Bruges on a work 2 night christmas trip, thought I better check before I went out and started drinking! Off to Germany tomorrow as well so it will be a well travelled bump!
We were trying for 11 months so just glad that we finally got there!
The best bit is we though we were never getting there so have booked a £6000 holiday in June as a treat for not being pregnant! Never mind, I am more than happy to cancel and just lose a deposit!!
congratulations to everyone else as well

xxxxx

Hi everyone… Thanks for joining, it’s nice to have others going through the same things to talk to and coming from someone that has had 3 babies it does not stop until delivery. Honestly I was reading “what to expect when you’re expecting” every single day it’s almost like it consumes your mind. Thanks to everyone for all the well wishes and I wish each of you the best. I think it will be fun to follow our pregnancies together. (Maybe if I’m talking to others I won’t drive my husband nuts) @ Darling so what field are you in? I have dabbled in a few different things but right now I’m a hospice nurse and the DON of an Assisted living facility here in Pitt. Yes he is watching both my progesterone and HCG. On 11/30/2010 I was 8DPO and I had HCG and PG done the PG was 22 and HCG was less than 1 so I thought I just had to try again next month. I had a CT done the next morning to check my bladder because I was having such bad pains a few days before (I know now its b/c I was pregnant) anyway on the 5th AF never came so I took a test and it was BFP! I went to doc next morning and HCG was 175 2 days later it was 545 so I’m keeping my fingers crossed I get checked again Monday. So what are your stories? I see some of you had been trying forever! Any of you use clomid? @ going crazy I am in the same boat as you I worry about everything but positive generates positive so you have to block out negative thoughts. @ Sammie I was waiting until I seen that my level were doing ok how about you guys? @ neffie thanks, my son was 3 months and was neglected at the sitters while I was working and he suffocated. It was tough but it made me realize that tomorrow is not promised to anyone and I cherish each moment with my daughters. To all of you having you FIRST… CONGRATS! The birth of your first child is amazing. They are all great but the first is really like a dream you will never forget it! So where each of you from?

I'm so excited! What a great group of ladies to all go through this together. So sorry for your loss Shanna, that just makes my heart hurt but it's wonderful that you've taken tragedy and found a way to be positive with it and appreciate every day.

I'm from Chicago but we're looking at a move to the suburbs for the baby. City life can be a little rough!

How did everyone's DH react when you told them? When I told my fiance he was really calm and had almost no reaction, the next day when it had sunken in he was smiling ear to ear and couldn't stop hugging and kissing me! I guess he just needed to sleep on it :)

Oh hello everyone! I am due on Aug 3rd (my bday!)
How great to speak to you ladies! i really hope everyone's been feeling okay - I've had a rough week so so gross feeling but today feeling bit better!

I'm 29 and from London!

My OH checked the tests before I did (did 2)! We just stood there staring and laughing and saying OMG a million times!

Lots of love and strength to all xxx

Hey hun! We are neighbors, Im from Oklahoma!! ;) We have an August thread over in the discussions in the Lounge, its where all the monthly due date groups are! We are the August Beached Whales, you all are welcome to join us over there!!

Hi everyone, congrats to all you ladies!

I got my BFP Dec 6 and am due around Aug 19!

I had a MC in August of this year at about 7 weeks (it was my first pregnancy)

Hoping for a sticky healthy one this time! :cloud9:

I'm so happy for all of you.... Are any of you having any symptoms yet? My stomach is really crampy today but no symptoms... I'm hoping my HCG is over 3000 tomorrow but it's no promising with no symptoms :( anything for you guys????

i'm due approx august 20th :D when i told the hubbub, he was super excited. right now i have a little bloat, my boobs hurt, and i don't feel like my normal self. i've also noticed smells can be a little overwhelming.

congrats to you all.

Hi everyone

I got my BFP with #2 on 8th Dec, I am due 14th August 2011 my DH's Birthday! I am very excited and a little shocked, we conceived first month ttc and I expected it to take much longer coz last time it took 10 months!

I have been very crampy and like a stretching feeling in my lower abdomin, particularly in the early hours around 2am! I remember feeling these pains with my DD but not as early on as this. Apart from this no other symptoms at the minute, oh I've been burping alot (and I normally don't, sorry tmi!)

I went to Dr on Friday expecting him to do a blood test to confirm but since I'd brought the pos+ test with me and the line was very dark he said there was no need!

Good luck everyone and congratulations - sticky beans for everyone please!

hello ladies! I haven't had any symptoms really, just a few cramps here and there, a couple of moments of nausea but thats about it. i've been doing hpt's every morning and the lines are slowly getting darker, that's good isn't it? im not sure when to go to the doctors? i don't have any concerns as of yet, maybe i should wait a couple more weeks?

Yeah for everyone... August is going to be a busy month! We are all so close together in due dates its kinda nice! I go for my hcg in the morning I'm a little nervous it will not be what i want it to with all the cramping but I'm keeping my fingers crossed! Congrats to all of you I can't wait to hear more and I know I will regret saying this but I can wait until we all start getting symptoms :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->