• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due August 2011?

Hi everyone. Congrats on all the BFP. I just got my bfp today but am being cautious because I have not gone for blood tests. I did blood test at 8dpo to make sure I ovulated and my doc checked for pregnancy and it came back neg. Now today at 10dpo I get 3 BFP so I am being cautious till I get my bloods.

You found it! :) again congrats on your BFp I hope all goes well for you. It's nice to have this babyand bump thing to talk to other people. All my friends are FB are too busy with daily life to be bothered with pregnancy stuff. This gives me something to do while Ai should be working... Well girls I may have my first symptom I stepped in the scale and I have gained 2 lbs. :) I had a little help from this great resturant here in town 2 times a day LOL :)

Shannalynn: YAY your 1st symptom! I do not know if I have symptoms. My back has been hurting and some foods have tasted a bit different. I am trying not to symptom spot bc I wont believe I am expecting till I get my bloods back.

I can't type today that should have said all my facebook friends and, I should be working and I stepped ON the scale sorry....

you will get them soon I'm at over 5000 and still nothing! But when you do get it you will want it to go away. I couldn't move I was so sick with my youngest :( but our medical director at work told me today in a meeting she recomends to her pts to keep some thick peach syrup the kind that is in a can of peaches and drink it. it cures nausea and she gives it to cancer pts so it must be good.

I just wish to wake up in the AM and toss my cookies :haha: and have my boobs feel hugs so I feel pregnant and believe it more.

haha you crack me up!!! well I guess I should go to bed. You try to have a good night. If you are anything like me the night I found out I was pregnant with my first baby I was over the moon I stayed up all night looking at my ceiling. thats no joke my husband thought something was wrong he kept asking me if i was alright I was not ready to tell him so I had to bite my lip :)

LOL I cudn't stop screaming it now I refuse to believe it till I get bloods LOL. I am so tired I will go rt to sleep!!! :thumbup: Good Nt.

I had 3 BFP's each darker than the previous, i was bored today so i decided to get a digi, i got a 2 pack, took the first one and it said not pregnant :( i was devo! im hoping it is just because it wasnt fmu and because im still pretty early on, not sure how far tbh because my cycles were irregular since coming off birth control. now im paranoid about my hcg levels, incase they arent doubling. think i'll go to the docs and find out... so scared!

Morning Ladies! :winkwink:

I would love to join you ladies in waiting. I am also due around the 18 August 2011

:yipee: Blood works were confirmed!!!!! :baby: WE ARE PREGNANT!!!! :wohoo:We are 4 Weeks and 5 days! I have not seen my doc as yet will see her on the 30th December 2010.

p.s. CONGRATULATIONS to all the other :bfp:

hey girls!!
im also due in august. i am superstitious and didnt want to jinx myself by joining u but then i thought maybe i will jinx myself by not joining!! anyway im not sure when i ovulated, my last period started the 14th november. i believe i ovulated around cd 10-11. my last period was due sunday 12th december, so im 3 days late!! i swear i have been feeling slightly nausous for about a week. i think its after implantation. my boobs started hurting a little since sunday and im quite tired. also call me crazy but i felt a small cramp after having sex, when i think i conceived. am i nuts??

oh and my boobs have grown. im naturally small, so im loving them getting bigger!!!

oh yeah i went to doctors last wednesday and got a blood test, confirmed pregnancy with a reading of 45.

I am also due on August 11th :happydance: I am really excited but also nervous cause of my age....40 :blush:

GMH: I was nervous to join as well. I go for blood test at 13dpo. What dpo did you get ur blood test ladies???? I have 6 positive pregnancy tests so I hope this is it!

Do Americans get their pregnancy confirmed by blood test? I don't think that happens in the UK. I've got my first doctors appointment tomorrow and I have no idea what to expect.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->