anyone due August 2011?

Hi Ladies....i'm planning on going in for my first appointment between 6 and 8 weeks. That's when my OBGYN schedules them. When are you guys going in? As for how I feel thus far, I have sore boobs, and back aches every now and then...these are manageable at the moment (knock on wood!). However, the peeing like a race horse is driving me CRAZY!!! :haha:).

Hi
so sorry for your losses:cry:
i too lost my daughter 3 year ago
a mmc and then a mc
and blesssed with a beautiful 10mth old boy
now expecting again
my EDD based on my Ov is 15th aug 5w+0d
my edd (based on lmp, calulated by gp 1st aug) 7w+0d
I understand your fear 100%

i take each day as it comes and am greatful at the end of each night when i close my eyes , greatful for my family and that iv made it a day further in my pregnancy

hope you have a healthy and happy 9mth xxxx

It's great to see so many other people in the same place as I am right now. I am planning to see the doc when I come back from a family holiday in three weeks when I will be 7.5 weeks along. I had a mmc last time and lots of bleeding so I think that doc will want to keep a close eye on me at first. I am feeling pretty good and trying to stay positive. I have really sore boobs and am tired, but good otherwise. I am very excited, both my hubby and I think that it might be a boy this time.

We should get a banner for our little group of August babies. I would make one, but I have no computer skills in that sense. Anyone have an idea?

I'm due with my first on 14th August! I'm so nervous but soo excited!
Good luck to everyone :) xo

Hi my EDD at the mo is August 19th. Baby will be my second H & H pregnancy to all.

Hey Guys

I got my BFP on the 11th!...my birthday

My EDD is August 18th! Suddenly feeling very lost about all this! Any good websites or books you guys recommend?

Only symptoms are light cramping and smells are soo intensified its driving me nuts!

Hi! I'm due August 20th with my surprise little bump!

Congrats to you all! xx

hey everyone my EDD is 11th August,this is my first pregnancy and im still geting used to the do's and dont's.

congratulations on your :bfp: hope you all have a H&H 9mnt

Hey Guys

I got my BFP on the 11th!...my birthday

My EDD is August 18th! Suddenly feeling very lost about all this! Any good websites or books you guys recommend?

Only symptoms are light cramping and smells are soo intensified its driving me nuts!

Im pleased i'm not the only one with not alot of symptoms I was starting to worry mine are same as yours a little cramps, backache and sensitive smell x

Hey guys can I join? My EDD is August 10. I conceived 4 weeks after a miscarriage. This will be my second child, I also have a step son who I consider my son. He lives with us full time. Congrats to all you ladies, and I'm sorry to hear that so many of you have experienced losses. Good Luck to all of you!!

Im an August Lady :)

(I think...) Its a bit complicated as I wish I could create a ticker :( but I do not know the last day of my last bleed as it was an unusual one, so Ive based it on the week previous to the end of my bleed at the moment roughly about 16th August 2011.

Hopefully I will have some clearer answers soon xxxxxx

CONGRATS to you all...... The bookI love is what to expect when your expecting. It breaks your pregnancy down for you step by step. So I had another HCG done today and it was 5108 so it has doubled I'm going to see my OB tomorrow just to ask some questions. So if any of you would like me to get any info let me know. I also went to a place that does ultrasounds and had a lady give me a sneek peek. I could see the sac but nothing else yet she told me to come back in a week and she would check for a heart beat!! Still no symptoms except for a little queezy. Good luck to you all!!!!!

My fave book so far is the Mayo Clinic's Guide to a Healthy Pregnancy, it's 600 pages and I got it for $15 on Amazon. com!
https://www.amazon.com/Mayo-Clinic-Guide-Healthy-Pregnancy/dp/0060746378

Hi everyone

I got my BFP with #2 on 8th Dec, I am due 14th August 2011 my DH's Birthday! I am very excited and a little shocked, we conceived first month ttc and I expected it to take much longer coz last time it took 10 months!

I have been very crampy and like a stretching feeling in my lower abdomin, particularly in the early hours around 2am! I remember feeling these pains with my DD but not as early on as this. Apart from this no other symptoms at the minute, oh I've been burping alot (and I normally don't, sorry tmi!)

I went to Dr on Friday expecting him to do a blood test to confirm but since I'd brought the pos+ test with me and the line was very dark he said there was no need!

Good luck everyone and congratulations - sticky beans for everyone please!

I've been feeling the same. Cramps and boobs sooooo sore i can't sleep front back or side. And I've been burping loads :blush:

I'm due around the 15th August. Got my BFP on Thursday 9th December. Excited and nervous.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->