anyone due August 2011?

Officially pregnant! Blood came back positive +
My HCG level is 58,869.
Nurse said that that range is 3-4 weeks pregnant!

Are you sure you don't mean 6-7 weeks pregnant? That would fit with your ticker as well and make you right on schedule! :) That's great news!!!

Are you sure you don't mean 6-7 weeks pregnant? That would fit with your ticker as well and make you right on schedule! :) That's great news!!!
Guess what!!
Another nurse just called and left me a voicemail!

The message was "Your hormone levels were 58,869. This hormone level is quite high and that tells us that you're 5-8 weeks pregnant."

YIPPPPEEEEE Now I don't have to change my ticker!

Ahhhh Congrats Liz!!! That's great news! I have my first scan next week and am already getting nervous!

hey everybody,
Just checking in! I barely made it to midnight on new years, I have been so tired! And the food stuff is getting ridiculous for me. No throwing up, but I am simultaneously hungry and repulsed by food about 95% of the time these days. It is awful! I had to by bigger clothes today, too. What a drag! I am not ready to announce the pregnancy yet but I definitely look like I have gained weight! Not fun, but I am glad to say that the babe is doing very well even while I have been feeling yucky.

No I am as well, due Aug 17thish but will be dated at 12 week scan!

I think people are still using this thread I just think we have all been so sick ( at least I know I have ) that I have not been online at all.... I have felt like death for the last few weeks I have even had to take a few days off work and that is huge for me I never skip work...... I bet after people are a little further along things will pick up!!

I think people are still using this thread I just think we have all been so sick ( at least I know I have ) that I have not been online at all.... I have felt like death for the last few weeks I have even had to take a few days off work and that is huge for me I never skip work...... I bet after people are a little further along things will pick up!!

I agree I have been nauseous all day every day and just need to sleep when I come home from work so I have not been on. The last 2 days I woke up not feeling sick so I am so excited and hope I stay feeling well. I saw the baby again this week and he or she is much bigger. I go back at 12 weeks pregnant :happydance:

Does anyone have a bump that comes and goes. Yesterday I had such a big bump and my mom and mother-in-law said I looked like I am having twins bc I was so big this early on. It gets big mid day and then goes down by night. My doc said that normal from this stage in pregnancy its just bloatedness. I did get maternity jeans tho because I can not button my pants and if I can not button my pants the zipper goes down and I look rediculous :haha: They are so confortable and I want to wear them even after pregnancy. They look like normal jeans and are even brand name (lucky jeans) but 100 times more confortable than regular pants!

Yeah I bloat up and down and when I'm not bloated I do not look pregnant at all. I still wear all my normal clothes!

I bought some maternity pants today. I wear scrubs to work, and sweats on my days off so today was the first day in 2 weeks I put jeans on. They are getting snug even though I have lost 12 lbs or so. Anyone else having awful nausea? It is all day just feeling like crap! Tried B6, pepcid, tums, zantac, and zofran, etc. I feel so dysfunctional!

I'm there too I live on zofran gas x and Zantac I have some bad news tho-
I started having some slight brown spotting so went to doc and the found a small hemorrhage doc said don't stress it will most likely go away then a week later I went back and it was 3 times bigger:( it's nit looking good my bowels are still not working at all I can only go once a week via laxative and enema. But it's not looking good with the hemorrhage it's getting bigger and will probably cause mc soon . I just wish whatever is going to happen would bc it is so hard to see your little baby's long legs and hands fingers and toes kicking and rolling just to know it could die. It is measuring almost 5 days bigger so it is healthy now as far as I know but only time will tell I go back Tuesday. To see my doc and get rechecked. So I guess we will see.

Oh Shanna how horrible for you :cry:
F'xd for a happy outcome :hugs:

I hope everything goes well and the baby is doing great next time you see your doctor!

Hi I'm Leanne I'm around 8 weeks pregnant and it's me and my fiance's first pregnancy.
So exciting and scary all at once!
Haven't had any morning sickness yet thank god! Just really dizzy sometimes and bad headaches!
Hope you all don't mind me joining, it'd be nice to get any hints and tips you have for me to make the pregnancy more enjoyable. Xx

Leanne: Welcome! It's great that you have not been nauseous. Keep crakers by your bed bc it sometimes kicks in even if you do not start off your pregnancy with it. I did not have neusea till about 6 weeks in then went away at 8 weeks then came back at 9 weeks!!!

Hi, I'm due 31st August, ive missed all the 'early chat' as I was too scared to get my hopes up at the start as we'd been trying for a year. It'll be good to compare experiences with people due around the same time :)

Im so desperate to get my first scan just to make sure there's a baby in there!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->