• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone due August 2011?

I didnt. I went in and they did a urine test in the office. I go for bloods at 7 weeks or so and a scan. My midwife says alot of women ask for the blood work because everyone is so worried about their HCG level.

Shannalynn: That is great that your levels are that high!!!!!!!!!!! Also how cool u got to see an ultrasound!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i think i was 13 dpo, not sure. addie 6 positive pregnancy tests!!!! congratulations!!

Thank you! And congrats to you all. Im more excited about getting my blood test on Thursday so I can truly understand I am pregnant!!!!!!!!! What symptoms are u guys having. I am feeling heart burt bad at times and food is tasting differently. I no longer like burgers :cry: so worth it tho I can eat a burger in 8 months when I am holding my baby!!!!!!!!

symptoms wise no morning sickness (which I'm very thankful for) lots of snot and a constant stuffy nose! really tender b o o b i e s, and that's about my lot, oh and the odd cramping, pulling, tugging feeling :)

I also have the cramping on and off. I am also not as hungry as I usually am.

got my first bfp digi this morning hehe :D so happy!

I'm so happy for all of you. I should so be working right now but I just can't stay away from this computer :) I'm happy to hear that I'm not the only one feeling pulling and slight cramping. I will not have my levels checked again until the 23rd but I'm a little nervous waiting that long. I still have no real symptoms which makes me nervous as well b/c I found out I was expecting my daughter on dec 10th 2005 she was due August 15 and by x/mas I couldn't move I was so sick for about a month and now I have nothing! I'm not sure if thats a good thing or not. JUST A LITTLE TRICK FOR SOME OF YOU IF YOU ARE IMPATIENT LIKE ME YOU CAN ALWAYS FIND A 3D ULTRASOUND PLACE (THEY ARE IN MOST CITIES) AND YOU CAN PAY LIKE 50$ FOR A SNEEK PEEK IT'S PRETTY COOL - THEN YOU DON'T HAVE TO WAIT FOR YOUR DOC TO SEE YOUR LITTLE HEARTBEAT :)

Aw ladies so happy for everyone! wow Shanna over 5000?? I'm getting my bloods tomorrow afternoon and hope mine are good too :) I feel like once I have official confirmation from the Dr I'll believe it more, I'm still taking tests every morning to 'make sure' haha I know how ridiculous that is but I can't help it! :blush:

Hi everyone! My EDD is Aug 12, 2011. So excited! This is our first baby :) Congrats on everyone's BFP'S :)

Hi everyone! My EDD is Aug 12, 2011. So excited! This is our first baby :) Congrats on everyone's BFP'S :)

Hello! I'm new here, just found out that I am pregnant. Due August 21, 2011!!

Hello Ladies,
I just took a test today...:bfp: This is my third pregnancy, one went to full-term, my 2nd pregnancy ended at 10 weeks. I had a D&C on Oct. 18, 2010. Losing my baby has still been a roller coaster ride. I have been crazily waiting for Cycle #2 to come. I am two days late today. This was a surprise as we were NTNP. I have had LOADS of symptoms:
So tired
sensitive nipples
bachache
my body feels like it's going to get the flu
twinges of pain
bloat belly that looks like I'm 4 months pregnant!
moody
weepy
acne
etc. decided to test today, and now I am due around the 22nd of August. My son is going to turn 2 on August 26. This week is COMPLETELY dejavu from two years ago.

Haha...I wasn't finished posting, apparently my computer thought I was. Anyway, I wanted to say congrats to all the ladies, sorry for a few of your loses, but I hope this group will be a lovely support as we all go through our ups and downs during this first trimester!

Praying this one sticks!!!!

Dancer: I do the same thing I take a test in the AM to make sure it still says positive. I have a hard time believing it till I get my blood test on Thursday! How many dpo will you be when you get ur blood test? I will be 13dpo.

Hey Ladies,
Hope you don't mind me joining. I just got my BFP on Friday and had my 1st blood work. HCG test was 235 and progesterone was 24. The nurse called and said. Yeap it's official your pregnant!!!! Thoughs were words I never thought I would here. They had me do another blood test yesterday and my HCG shot up to 1095 and I'm on 4 weeks 4 days. is that too high?!?

PS. Think my due date will be August 19th, 2011

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"