• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Anyone due end of November, early December????

Jadey- so happy to hear that your scan went well! Your baby looks so cute.

Thanks Julia, it was so amazing seeing little bean wriggling about today :)

Jade, very cute pic.

I'm kortney, from indiana.

Have you guys had any feelings of depression? I am soo blah and I just can't kick it for some reason. Thi should be such an amazing time of my life and I am... just ugh!

Kortney- I think what you're feeling is completely normal. I really thinks its the hormones. A few weeks back I had the same thing for a few days. It finally went away.

I have felt exactly the same!! Just this last week, we've had some sun! I've spent quality time with my daughter & OH, and my tired & sickness have DEFINATELY subsided just recently.. Its made me feel so much happier in myself!!

I'm sure it'll pass xx just hormones!

X

thank you ladies, it def helps hearing others say what i already know

Having such a lovely weekend with my family. I'm so much happier since my scan :) are you ladies having a nice weekend?

Xx

Hi jade

I'm also having a good weekend! Going to go watch what to expect when you're expecting tonight with the hubby :)

Ooh let us know what its like! I want to see that :)

So, What to Expect When You're Expecting was pretty good. Good laughs and sobs.

I'm Melissa. I'm due with my first on Nov 26th (also my OH's bday!) How is everyone feeling? :flow:

I might have to go see it with my pregnant best friend :)

I still can't believe I'm pregnant! I mean, I know I am, but I actually keep forgetting that I'm going to have another baby at the end of this!! Aaah

Xx

Hey Melissa! I'm feeling so much better now compared the first few weeks have you had your scan yet?

Aww what a lovely birthday present that'll make for your OH :)

Xx

Hey Melissa! I'm feeling so much better now compared the first few weeks have you had your scan yet?

Aww what a lovely birthday present that'll make for your OH :)

Xx

Hi Jadey-x, Glad to hear you're feeling good. I had my first scan at 12w and then unfortunately because I had a minor car accident last week I had to have another 2 scans (abdominal and vag). Luckily baby and I are OK!

I want to get a human-sized hamster ball to roll around in for these next few months and then y'know, for the baby for the next 18 or so years :winkwink:

Yes OH is excited for his birthday present! But he did ask if they would be getting separate cakes once baby is older...:hugs:

Hi everyone!
Im Charlotte and had my first scan yesterday! Found out i was 13 weeks and 4 days so my due date is 29th November :) Im so excited but as this is my first i'm pretty nervous too x

Melissa - Glad to hear everything is ok since car accident! Yeah human sized hamster balls would be great! :) .. Aww OH is getting jelous about the cakes already! Bless him, hehe.

Charlotte - Hi! Congrats on your pregnancy :) this is my second and I'm really nervous too! I'm so excited aswell though!

Is anybody going to find out what they're having at 20 week scan?

Xx

Thanks Jadey :) im findin out the gender on my 20 week scan which is booked for the 17th July, I really can't wait! I don't mind whether they'll be a boy or a girl, i'm just excited to know :) x

Mines on the 19th July, I'm definately finding out! I can't wait :) just tackling my ironing at the minute, having a break in the sun.. HATE ironing, lol

Xx

Hi everyone,

I have a gender scan at 16 weeks on June 15! I can't wait. Hopefully the baby will cooperate.

Hi everyone!
Im Charlotte and had my first scan yesterday! Found out i was 13 weeks and 4 days so my due date is 29th November :) Im so excited but as this is my first i'm pretty nervous too x

Hi Charlotte. I'm expecting my first too, I hear you about the nervousness!:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cnewt116
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->