Anyone due end of September?

xashleyx- glad it worked!!!! :) your kids are ADORABLE!!

RyliesMummy~ welcome back!! I am sooo glad you're feeling better! I was wondering where you went and glad to see you are doing better! I give you ladies A TON OF CREDIT to stay team yellow! I can't even wait the few months to find out- I WANT TO KNOW now! :haha:

Lincoln Girl~ Welcome to the group! I'm like you that even though I've had a few moments where I have been queazy- I really haven't been sick at all and apart from sore boobs and being tired- I wouldn't know I was preggo either!!

I am soooooooooo READY for my u/s on Thursday.. I thought about calling and seeing if I could bump the appointment up a day- I am that impatient!! I *really* just want that reassurance that everything is going okay and hopefully seeing the heartbeat and such- I will be 7w1d at that point.

Anyone else need a bigger bra?? I'm thinking it's time for a new one! :thumbup:

Thank you, I've come back with a bump and a half that has just sprang from nowhere! I can't believe it! I had a little bloat at first but I look more 7 months than seven weeks! I uploaded them to my journal, take a peek!
My journal

I can't believ you get an ultrasound before me! I'm Jealous!!!! lol I have 5 more weeks to wait x

holly - finally works yay! and your son is gorgeous! was havin a nosey through your photos :) i have been feeling rotten all day today, i was working at 7am so that didnt help, and i have just been a hormonal wreck today, i think i have burst out crying 5 times today! over nothing!! :haha:

ryliesmummy - WOW!! what a bump!! i just look fatter than i was haha! i have 3 weeks and 1 day till my scan lol x

aww thanks xashleyx! :) Yeah- I ADORE my son and I really hope I am blessed to have another really wonderful child.. my son is such a sweet kid honestly and I feel very fortunate to have him! :) I hear ya on the hormones- I almost cried yesterday on my way to a baby shower! And then I felt like biting someone's head off- and then I felt happy :haha: LOVE the hormones!

Btw- I feel like I just look fatter too- I have NO real bump honestly- I mean it looks like my abdomen is stickin out a smidgen- but I feel like I just look swollen all over more than anything. Not like I can do anything about it- my doc doesn't even want me going for a walk everyday.

Your scan will be here before you know - it definitely could be worse- it could be like 2 months away or something! I know how much you're looking forward to it- mine is Thursday and I feel like I've been waiting ages- and you're farther along than I am.... lots of hugs for ya!!! :hugs:

i am soooooo jelous that you have yours on thursday, will you get another one round about 12 weeks to??

yes i have been snapping alot to! over stupid things! i feel so bad, dam hormones!!!

im bigger build so i wont start showing for a while yet :( never mind

Glad you're feeling ok, I've been having really bad morning sickness on a night!
Is this your 1st? x

No this will be my 2nd baby. I have a daughter who is 3 (will be 4 in april) :)

im off to have a nosy at your journal :coffee:

Thats a nice age gap, My LO will be almost 2 and a half when baby arrives, If it is twins I don't know how we'll cope!!

xashleyx~ to be honest, I have no clue when my next u/s will be or even the next appointment with my doc for that matter- I am guessing it all depends on the u/s and lab results. My lab results *should* be in tomorrow so I am FOR SURE calling in the afternoon!

RyliesMummy~ I feel the same way about having twins~ don't know HOW women do it!!!! I feel overwhelmed @ the mere thought.. I know I'd manage- but woahhhhhhhhhhh that's some serious sleep deprivation!

i feel so tired as it is, and its gonna kill getting up during the night with one but two! ouch that will hurt,

im still waiting on my blood results to come back an tell me if i have had chicken pox or not, i could have had them by now!! grrrr, my daughter has them now, poor toot is not good at all :(

oh that stinks that your daughter has chicken pox now :( When did you have your labs done Ashley??? I definitely hope you didn't!

I threw up today- my first official and totally unpleasant barf session.. I thought I might be getting away with no morning sickness- guess not!

Oh no! Hope you don't have it and hope your daughter gets better soon! :hugs:

I know, my friend has twins and she said she can't remember her last full night sleep! and they are almost 2 :rofl:

aw no thats bad! lol im so glad my kids sleep throgh the nght, its gonna be scary having to get up every few hours to feed a baby

Rylie has just gone into her own bedroom, we're going to have to get her a single bed so we can pinch her cotbed to turn it back into a cot! x

aw is she settling fine in her own bed?? we will have to go and get another cot! we didnt think we would have anymore so got rid of everything!

i feel so tired as it is, and its gonna kill getting up during the night with one but two! ouch that will hurt,

im still waiting on my blood results to come back an tell me if i have had chicken pox or not, i could have had them by now!! grrrr, my daughter has them now, poor toot is not good at all :(

hope she feels better soon and they get back to you quick :hugs:

well midwife finally phoned me and sad im immune from them so thats a relief! better late than never x

it only took her 2 weeks to let me no!!

how you doing hun? x

Good news! Hope your daughter gets better soon!

Rylie is fine in her own bed, She likes to have all the room bless her. We co-slept until she was a year, when she wanted her own space, but I couldn't bare not to have her in the room with us, but it's been a really easy transition into her own room, I'm really pleased :)

it only took her 2 weeks to let me no!!

how you doing hun? x

:wacko: they have no rush in them have they :growlmad:

Im not bad. Had some tightening pains yesterday at work and got sent home. Felt dreadful though. Its like all my symptoms came back with a vengence :( Ive taken today off to rest as still had a few pains in the night. Hopefully its just baba growing :thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->