Anyone due end of September?

xashleyx~ it very well COULD be twins- you *never* know... and maybe you'll get one of each!!! :winkwink:

dont say that haha! 3 kids will be enough but 4!! think il die of exhaustion! haha

Lol~ you'd manage for sure... I wonder the same thing though. Just taking care of one newborn is QUITE a handful... I couldn't IMAGINE two myself... I'm playing with ya- watch- I'll end up with 2 little beans in there! :haha:

Are you ladies on facebook??? If so~ you should add me!! :)

This link should work:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1730604793

yes im on facebook! ohh your link is not working hun :( it says something like warning, this page is not from facebook :s whats your name on it and i will just do a people search xx

yeah 2 toddlers and a newborn will be a breeze but 2 toddlers AND two newborns would make me go insane haha! 3 weeks an i shall know!! :) xx

Very weird.. well you can search me under "Holly Herrin" and my pic is from my wedding with my Dh and I .. I am holding roses in the pic- there are a few Holly Herrin's! :)

Lol- I DEFINITELY don't think 2 toddles and a newborn is a breeze- but it would be in comparison to 2 toddlers and twins!!!

I went and had my 2nd round of blood work drawn. Praying that my numbers look good. I feel like I can't relax until I know how the labs look and until the u/s ya know?

aw im sure they will be fine hun! it wont seem like there is anything there until you get your scan! when do you have yours again?? xx

there must be something wrong with me haha, there is plenty holly herrin's but none with a photo of a wedding :S

Weirdness, try one of these again ... like maybe be on facebook first and then copy this link or vice versa .. try NOT being on facebook and copying the link:

https://www.facebook.com/#!/profile.php?id=1730604793

Hi all! I'm baccck :)

I have been SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO Ill!
I've missed lots! Congrats on your scan Missy, glad all looks well!

We are staying team yellow by the way! I'm buying a pack of white babygrows, bibs, vests etc.. and thats it until after baby is here! I wanted a surprise last time but OH wanted to know so we found out, this time we're team yellow all the way!!! x

yay we are team yellow to! we found out with both my son and daughter but this time its gonna be a surprise!!

aw have you been ok hun?? xx

Aw it's great that your staying on team yellow, I so wish i wasnt so impatient lol x

I feel alot better, thank you :) had a very rough time and a few very embarrassing moments I won't post on a public forum :blush: :haha:

Yay I have a team yellow buddy! I have a feeling when 20weeks comes around OH with be chomping at the bit to find out! x

aw that must be soooo hard to resist, we are not aloud to know the sex at our 20 week scan, they dont do that anymore :( so if we want to know we have to pay privatly, its gonna be hard for me to not go and find out but i have to be good haha!

Awh it'll be lovely though to have a nice surprise after all our hard work! I hope I don't crack under the pressure and find out! Did you mention having to have a C-section? I had to have one last time as Rylie was breach, but I'm hoping and praying for a VBAC! x

We just got our BFP on Monday and I'm due around 9/29/10.. anyone else due around then that needs a bump buddy?? :) :hugs:

hello im also due around 29th september. will waitn for U/S to confirm though.

wanna be bump buddies??

anyone else due around then wanna be bump buddies??? :flower:

We just got our BFP on Monday and I'm due around 9/29/10.. anyone else due around then that needs a bump buddy?? :) :hugs:

wanna be bump buddies??

:wave: Hiya! Congrats on the bfp!
How are you :D
Oh & I'll be your bump buddy :flower: x

wanna be bump buddies??

:wave: Hiya! Congrats on the bfp!
How are you :D
Oh & I'll be your bump buddy :flower: x

Hi and thanks for the welcome, im feeling okay TBH, only had a couple of times i felt really sick but not actually been sick, Last week had mega sensitive nips but they seem okay now. Apart from that you wouldnt know i was pregnant!
ive been to see my nurse who has refered me to the hopspital as im diabetic. Got to book in with the midwife still though at the surgery.

:flower: xx

Glad you're feeling ok, I've been having really bad morning sickness on a night!
Is this your 1st? x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
coco.g
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->