Anyone due in January 2010?

Knock, Knock....Can I come in :wave:
I got my :bfp: last friday and today is the first day that I've even dared to go on the first tri board. According to my dates edd is 4th Jan.
Thanks Kota for the nod about this thread :hugs:

Think the bump pic could be good if as you say we can get a team name written on it and it reduced in size....well done you :yipee:

Morning ladies,
have been having a bit of a search for something that could be used as A sig. found these..

https://www.organicbodyproductsinfo.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/01/pregnant_woman1.jpg

and

https://www.virtuousplanet.com/shops/userimages/00001/00000000012/section/00000000000000018489.png

Thought we could somehow get the team name put on them and have them shrunk down?? Opinions?

hello, am loving the Due in January one - Soooo cute!!!

I got my :bfp: last friday and today is the first day that I've even dared to go on the first tri board. According to my dates edd is 4th Jan.

Think the bump pic could be good if as you say we can get a team name written on it and it reduced in size....well done you :yipee:

Hi WelshRose,

Congratulations to you on your :bfp:. We have the same due date :happydance:

Take it easy xx :hugs:

:wave::hissy:
what kind of symptoms is everyone having? I'm about 4.5 weeks and I'm definitely starting to feel tireder, plus slightly sore boobs and i think i'm weeing more often, but that could be because I'm making myself drink more water!

Could well do with a little afternoon nap but instead I've got to sit at my desk until 6pm.

Sigh!

xx

Hi All :wave:

Today I am 5 + 5 and up until a couple of days ago hadnt had many symptoms. I have started to feel dizzy and slightly light headed when I'm first hungry :munch:, I feel slightly sick in the mornings and sometimes at night, but fingers crossed havent had any MS yet! I also get quite tired :sleep: mid afternoon through until early evening and my boobs are slightly tender, I'm also having slight mood swings too :hissy: . Oh yeah and I'm bloated - my belly is the size of a balloon :blush:

I love the Due in January sig, Kota! Good to see you over here after hanging out with you in TTC! :hi:

Hi WelshRose,

Hi Hun:wave:
Thanks for the congratulations and huge ones to you to!:yipee::hugs:
How are you feeling? Is this your first?

:hug:

Okay, so looks like theres a couple of votes for each one... I might put them into the blinkies/sig section and see if any of the professionals can work their magic.. Perhaps have the Bump pic with the daisys, but the writing over the top of the daisy's "Due in Jan, 2010 starts here!" sound okay??

Hey Cleo, yep, seen you around a bit too and noticed you got your BFP, congrats if I haven't already said it!! Its all very exciting!:happydance:

Okay, so looks like theres a couple of votes for each one... I might put them into the blinkies/sig section and see if any of the professionals can work their magic.. Perhaps have the Bump pic with the daisys, but the writing over the top of the daisy's "Due in Jan, 2010 starts here!" sound okay??

Sounds Fab hun :happydance:

hiya can i join you im due on the 15th january with my 2nd child after 11 long cycles ttc xxx

i know this sounds ridiculous, but having big pics of lovely baby bumps continually on my screen as part of my sig means it's going to be harder to come on this forum during work time, as the pics are more likely to advertise my pregnant status to the random passer-by (the fact that i go to the loo every 15 mins and will probably be spweing in the toilets before too long as well is neith here nor there, haha). I know I'm being a right pain, but any chance we could have a sig that doesn't include a big bump pic? No probs if not, and I'll be telling everyone at work in about 7 weeks all going well anyway!
x

Hi WelshRose,

Hi ya,

Yeah this is my first baby too, is it yours?

take care x :hugs:

Evening ladies, I've put all the names and due dates into the Jan due dates thread in 1st Tri, if you are still unsure of making the move to there then let me know and I'll remove it until you are feeling more comfortable. There's already a heap of us due in the early part of Jan!!!

Hi girls, welcome to everyone who have just joined us! I love the signature with the footprints and "Due in Jan" - thanks for putting them together for us!! :)

Not sure if people have seen it but Dawny has put up a couple of pics in the 1st tri Jan thread about being the 'January Garnets' as that is jan's birthstone, its another suggestion?

and here's one that came back from the request i put in the graphics/blinkies thread

https://i56.photobucket.com/albums/g173/Atomic_Muffins/jansig2.jpg

Perhaps we should do a poll?? :happydance:

possibly incorporate the 'January Garnets' Idea and have that instead of 'Due in January' at the top?

Think a poll could be great idea hun:hugs:
Personally....January Garnets on the one above would be lovely.

Thanks for all the work thou hun:hugs:

another pic...
https://www.profiletreasures.com/comments/January/January-Baby-Garnet-Birthstone.gif

Think I prefer the other one hun....but a poll will get the majority vote.

Hi WelshRose,

Hi ya,

Yeah this is my first baby too, is it yours?

take care x :hugs:

Morning Hun,
No it's our second, we have a little boy who's four....who's currently taking advantage of my delicate constitution and has just pinched half my toast!:rofl:

Hope you're ok :hugs: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->