Anyone due in Sep '11

Awh yay lots of September babies!

I think I'm due 30th, my cycle is always either 30 days or 33, so I could be due 27th!
It's my 2nd baby too. First LO is 20 months next week, how old are your LO's?

I've only got a few symptoms, heartburn, few cramps & a bit nauseous!
I'm so excited. Dr's tomorrow to confirm it's not all a dream! :cloud9:

My OH and I are due in Sept. Not sure on the exact date as we thought it shud be Aug but we had a little scare (all resolved now tho) and we were told Monday we're 6weeks+1.

Think we may also be the only sept star 2nd year runnning ;-) Our little prince was born 24th Sept 2010 and now we shud have a prince/princess in Sept 2011. Any one acheived the hat-trick?

Congratulation i am due around late September:happydance:. I am on :cloud9:. Can't wait for the scans to see my :baby:. This is the happiest i have ever been but the scariest too:shrug:. I am currently having no symtoms apart from extra tiredness and boobs are so sensitive :blush:. I hope everyone have a successful pregnancy.:hugs: Here to 2011 Yummy mummies!!

Congrats! My estimated due date is Sept. 10, 2011. I'll know for sure on Friday. :D

I'm due on the 16th of September with my 2nd very excited can't wait for morning sickness to stop didn't have it with my first so shock to the system lol x

Awh yay lots of September babies!

I think I'm due 30th, my cycle is always either 30 days or 33, so I could be due 27th!
It's my 2nd baby too. First LO is 20 months next week, how old are your LO's?

I've only got a few symptoms, heartburn, few cramps & a bit nauseous!
I'm so excited. Dr's tomorrow to confirm it's not all a dream! :cloud9:

awww congrats :D.. im due 25th september! ... already got a little girl shes 5months :D xx

I am so confused!
Saw the Dr today and she said she estimated me to be due 25th september, and that makes me 5 weeks & 3 days, however, I did a CB digi, and I got 3+
I counted back 6 weeks and that is half way through my LMP :wacko:

Congrats hun, i'm due on the 6th of September :) x

Yay for all of the September Mommies! I'm due September 4th and I couldn't be happier!

I am pregnant with my first child and due on September 17th! Over the moon with excitement!!

Im due september 24th ... roll on!!!! congratulations and prayers to us all x x x

Congrats to all..!! :) My EDD is 11th Sept, will know for sure by next month.

Congrats hun, i'm due on the 6th of September :) x

It has been driving me mad thinking who you are, I knew I'd seen your little one before, we are FB friends! lol x

Haha yep. I'd forgotten i'd added you on there actually until the other day when i noticed one of your threads! lol

I think you live quite close to me. x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Sylvi.H.
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->