Anyone due in the summer May/June/July/Aug in Herefordshire :)

e2dm2da

Reaction score
Hey due June 1st with second baby, didnt have time for bump buddies with my first pregnancy :( as was busy working up til two weeks before i have birth, Certainly not doing that this time LOL looking forward to maternity leave in March or April and would love to meet up or chat to people due around the same time as me xx

Hey!

I cant believe it, someone else from Herefordshire!

I am due between the 10th - 17th May (I think more towards the 17th but they wont believe me and have said its the 10th!)

Whereabouts do you live, in Hereford or elsewhere? Im in Hereford and also hoing to leave work at the end of March - going to stay as long as I can but have told work that i might turn up one day and say - here's my 4 weeks notice so they are prepared as have had really bad sciatica since about 9 weeks

How far are you with your planning etc? I have started to have a little look a tthings and have seen really bad reviews for Hereford hospital :shrug:

I know! What a rare breed we are haha! Aww congratulations i went to my 20week scan on friday.... in this snow i know lol! baby is fine :) and is measuring 3days earlier than due date but they arent going to change my due date so i wont be suprised if its end of may! :D Have you guys decided to find out the sex or are you staying team yellow like us :D.... also with the fact you have to pay now... (which is ridiculous!) i refuse to pay for something you got free before lol! I live in whitecross near town :) and lol awesome the earliest i can leave is end of march thats perfect timing haha im so worried about being bored!! Is this your first pregnancy :) this is my second, i have a 3 and half year old i went to hereford hopsital ive also heard bad reviews too!!my experience was good with them! do you have fb? il pm you my username/email address if you like easier to talk on there xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->