Anyone due July 2013?

Strawberry78

Mommy to Madison xxx
Reaction score
Hi everyone

Ive just found out we are expecting our second baby, due July :happydance:. Is anyone else due then? would be good to compare symptoms etc and to chat :hugs:

Xxx

Hey strawberry78 I found out on Sunday that I'm expecting :) this will be our 2nd baby and due on 21st July I'm a paranoid wreck at the minute lol! How are u feeling? Xx

Hi there! we found out a week ago we're expecting no4-due 19july- am still waiting formy mw to ring meback so I can get my bloodwork done because with 3 of my pregnancies Ihave had very low progesterone and I'm worried this time again about it.

Hi, I am due July 13th with my 1st and am too a previous wreck lol. Only symptom really is slight sore nips that's about it lol xx

Hi! I'm due July 11th with our first. My symptoms have been very sore boobs, everything gagged me last week, and I have had a few little cramps. :)

Hi girls, I found out today that I'm pregnant! Think my due date is around 24th July. This is our first baby and we had to do IVF with ICSI due to dh's low sperm count. Pleased that it worked first time though!

hey, just found out last night/confirmed this morning that im pregnant with no3 and due 22nd july :)

Hi ladies I'm due about 14/15 July I think, found out last week.. How many people have you guys told, we haven't told anybody yet. X

We have told a few close friends and a few family members. We were just so excited when we found out! lol :)

We are due 22nd July :) Good to luck to all the other July Mummies!

Each day seems to be going so slowly - I feel like I've been 4 weeks pg for months!

Hey strawberry78 I found out on Sunday that I'm expecting :) this will be our 2nd baby and due on 21st July I'm a paranoid wreck at the minute lol! How are u feeling? Xx

Congratulations!! Im feeling good thanks my boobies are a little bit sore but no other symptoms just yet I am due on the 22nd, still cant believe it :happydance:

Each day seems to be going so slowly - I feel like I've been 4 weeks pg for months!

Hi I am due the 22nd too :hugs: it seems ages away doesnt it, but I bet it will be here in no time! Xx

I'm worried that it's going to feel like this! Wish it was 12 weeks already!
Looking forward to getting to know all you ladies over the coming months x

Hi I am due the 22nd too :hugs: it seems ages away doesnt it, but I bet it will be here in no time! Xx

Hey due date buddy! Keep in touch.....this is baby no. 2. We have a little boy too. How are you feeling?

Hi, ladies! I just got my BFP this morning! This is will be our second baby, third pregnancy.

I think I'll be right at the end of July. My first doc appointment is next week on Thursday. Yay!

We haven't told anyone yet. I'm a little cautious because of my mc in September, but this pregnancy feels totally different from that one already. Mainly, I've been really bloated, fatigued, and super emotional. Don't really have any other symptoms yet, but I didn't really have any this early with Ozzy either.

Looking forward to having more bump buddies!

Due July 17th with our very first! Nervous but SO EXCITED!!! :happydance:

Hi Gals,

Got our BFP on Monday, we'll be due July 21. Just called the 2 MW clinics in our area to see if I can get in with one of them. Waiting for my Dr's appt next week. It was supposed to be a followup to find out why it was taking so long to get pregnant, had a US and some blood work done... and now it will be discussing other things.
I guess having the US tech tell me I had a beautiful uterus and an egg about to drop was all I needed.... wish I had known that months ago. We're literally at the year mark of (pardon the Canadian euphemism) "pulling the goalie" if you know what I mean :haha:

Good luck ladies. Since some of you are not first timers, I got a question for you. Should I be feeling symptoms at 4w+4 already? Sore bbs, dizzy some, gas, and my lower abdomen feels like I've been doing some great ab exercises.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->