Anyone due July 2013?

LOL @ "pulling the goalie"! That's what we called it too. We're Canucks fans here. I miss hockey, even if it does take up so many evenings. :(

Anyway, to answer your question, I personally did not have all of the symptoms you are describing that early on, but the gas and pain/pressure in the abdomen, yes. I think the early symptoms are different for everyone, but I have definitely heard plenty of women on here who are early on in their pregnancies describe exactly what you just did!

hello, conrates ladies on your :bfp: would be happy to join yall. im due around july 5th or so.

Hello Ladies!! We are pregnant with our first baby, and it was very much a suprise :shock:. I just had my BFP Monday! I don't have my first appointment until NOV. 27th but my estimated due date is July 24th! ;) Right now I am really tired and have very sore nipples :/

I'm so curious, what is "pulling the goalie" mean?? I live in Maine and am a hockey fan, but this phrase is totally lost on me. Maybe it's my pregnant brain, keep forgetting things all the time it's annoying.

I'm 5 weeks 1 day or just around there. Still haven't schedule a midwife appointment yet, when do most of you plan on going in for yours? I want to have an ultrasound the week before Christmas, I plan on breaking the news to friends & family by sending out cards with an u/s picture in them. :)

"Pulling the Goalie" means to stop using contraception.... leaving the net wide open so to speak :)

Well, when a team is down by 1 or 2 goals near the very end of a game, they sometimes "pull the goalie" to have an extra skater (usually a forward) on the ice to try to tie the game. "Pulling the goalie" when you're TTC just means stopping using protection. I thought it was pretty clever when I first heard it used that way. My husband is pretty proud of the fact that I once called a disposable diaper a "one-timer." Tee hee.

I'm going for my first appointment at my maternity clinic in one week! I'll be about 4.5 weeks then.

ETA: Bah! Posted at the same time as PP who explained it!

Just found out tuesday... I am due July 24. Congrats to all the :bfp: ladies!

I have already had my first ultrasound this past tuesday and i have another one on the 29th and the 13th. i did so early is becouse we thought i was already 12 weeks going by my LMP date but i have weird cycles so when we did the ultrasound thats how they estimated how far along i am. they say since there is a strong heartbeat seen in the ultrasound im about 7 weeks so that makes me due around july 5th.

Ha! Well we pulled the goalie for sure after our first miscarriage. We had been avoiding my fertile days, but once I got a taste of pregnancy I knew I wanted to try again. Hubby supported me, though we are not exactly under the best financial circumstances to be having a child. Does anyone else live on a tight budget? I know I want to breastfeed as long as possible, co-sleep (i really want the arm's reach co-sleeper!) until baby requests his or her own bed, and use cloth diapers. I also plan on making all of my own baby food, jarred baby food is nonsense imho. What other money-saving techniques can anyone recommend?

Bf, cloth diaper, baby wear to avoid stroller, small bassinet or co-sleep to avoid nursery costs, baby led weaning....my kids eat what we eat and no pureeing involved at all.

I think you have most of them down already. You could make your own wipes and bottom rubs if any diaper rash..

Oh and yes I am due in July around the 24-25th..

Hi ladies I'm due about 14/15 July I think, found out last week.. How many people have you guys told, we haven't told anybody yet. X[/QUOTE

We have just told my parents and best friend for now

Im due 22nd July with my 2nd :wave:

Hi everyone,
We are due 17th July, this will be our second child, we currently have a 10 month old.
So excited.
Congrats everyone

I'm due with my FIRST on July 10th! The only symtoms I've had so far is sore nipples, frequent urination, and mild cramping with some sharp pains occasionally when I stand up.

4th July!!!! So excited, lost our first in 2010! been ttc since kinda thing! So excited about this little one, had a scan yesterday baby had a strong heartbeat! :happydance:

'Im due with my FIRST on July 4th.,according to my scan.

hi and congrats to all the july bumps..

im due my 4th on july 8th, but my other 3 were all early so im guessing this LO will follow suit. my first was 4 days early, my second was 1 week early and my third was 3 weeks early !

my first 2 are girls and with them i had very little symptoms my last was a boy and i was very sick with him for about the first 10 weeks or so.. with this pregnancy i have been so sick from 5 weeks exactly, throwing up and feeling completely nauseous from the minute i wake till the time i go to bed ! My boobs are killing me and im exhausted ! So im guessing that this one may be a little boy as well :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->