Anyone due July 2013?

Found out Tuesday that we are expecting our first mid July. Still trying to get my head round the fact that I am currently growing a new human being and copeing with morning sickness (which is kicking my butt) and all the other symptoms (fatigue :sleep:, diarrhea :blush:, sore boobs, moodswings).

We haven't told anyone and don't plan too till we have our first scan but I'm not sure how I'm going to hide all the above till then, especially as I go back to work on Monday.

Yup, I'm also due in July! EDD July 14th!

Hi I am due on the 4th of July, my boobs are so sore ATM, had morning sickness off and on. Been feeling crampy too from time to time

I am due 21st July. I have been crampy, had nausea everyday since last week at various points throughout the day. My boobs also started to be real sore yesterday, like they were sore before but they have upped the soreness now

I'm due 11th July. Only symptoms I have are sore boobs/nipples, bloating and heartburn.

Still no MS - maybe I'm on of the lucky ones who never gets it?

Hey girls,

I'm due 24th July by my calculations. I'm super paranoid too, so far only had slight cramping on and off. No other symptoms. I'm still taking pregnancy tests as I can't quite believe it!

I have a daughter called Holly who is nearly 15 and a little boy called Roscoe who is nearly one. Xxx

according to some internet sites where you enter in the first day of your last cycle, I'm due July 16th!! would love to have a buddy or two that are due very close to me. I have a scan on mon. i'm sure they will tell me a different date!

my LTTC journal: https://babyandbump.momtastic.com/ltttc-journals/1166115-just-want-mommy.html

Wow, so many of you have the sore boobs/nipples symptom. I had that last time around, but this time my boobs feel the same as before. That might be because I'm still breastfeeding, though... My boobs have really toughened up in the last year! lol

Also, looking back, I'm remembering that I have had heartburn on and off for the last week or so! Totally a sign that I forgot about until now. I had heartburn pretty badly all through my first pregnancy, so I really hope it's not even worse this time since it's already starting so soon!

I've had the WORST heartburn for about 5 days now. It's almost constant throughout the whole day! Hoping it passes soon and I get some other equally horrible symptom :rofl:

I haven't had symptoms today. Brief nausea after lunch and dizzy spell before buy that's it. I don't feel the need to pee so much either. I know you don't have to have all your symptoms every day but its a little worrisome. My bloated belly and heavy BBS are about it.

Hi, I'm due my first baby on 13 th July. Very excited, nervous and anxious - all at once! :happydance:

I have had sore bb's mainly but have been getting dull aches as well. Find it better when I eat little and often. Have to say my belly does feel swollen like it would if i had a heavy period. From reading around though all this is fairly normal. I'm lucky so far as I've had no major nausea or anything.

Good luck all you July mommies:hugs:

There's 120+ ladies already in a july 2013 group in the Pregnancy Groups and Discussion if you'd like to join us and find your due date buddies! :flower:

Here's the link! Hope to see you all there! :thumbup:

July Sunbeams ~ July 2013 due date list

I got my BFP today but I still have some spotting... Is this ok?

I got my BFP today but I still have some spotting... Is this ok?

congrats hun on the BFP
is your spotting red or like brownish. if brownish it is old blood leaving the body. some people spot the first few weeks. just keep an eye on it and let your doctor now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
queenmom14
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->