Anyone due July 2013?

Hello ladies I'm due 12 July and have my scan booked for 10th January! Really nervous about it! Even though I seen hb at 7 weeks! Just dreading it tbh! Really praying all is well!

Hi all, had a checkup with the doctor yesterday. Won't get a scan til I'm 18 weeks but we heard the heartbeat on the Doppler so am happy bout that. I'm due July 13th! Can't believe nearly into second tri already:happydance:

Hi all. I have an estimated due date of 9th July with first baby. Have my scan on Wednesday so date may change a little after that. Can't wait for my scan. Nothing feels real because I haven't seen baby with my own eyes!

Just wondering if any of you Due in July '13 have announced your pregnancies yet? I'm due on the 1st but I'm kind of reluctant to announce just yet..

We have only told family until our scan onthursday!

We've told nobody yet.. we have our anatomy scan in 3.5wks so maybe after that

i go to my new doc tomorrow and im 14 weeks. We would have waited but we accidentally told everyone at 4 weeks. we were going off of my lmp and i was to be at the time already 12 weeks till i went to the doc appointment and had a ultrasound saying i was only 6 weeks at the time and i would be due in july not may/june. so we let the cat out the bag a little early. so for now we are due july 9th but i think that will change at appointment tomorrow since i havent been to doc since first appointment. ( horrible doc he never showed at 2nd or 3rd appointment so i quit that facility and got a much better and more recommended doctor. very excited for tomorrow.

We've also only told immediate family. One of my friends guessed cos I was watching what I was eating so carefully but that's it. Haven't told work yet. Glad it's after Christmas. I'm sure people just think I got fat over the holidays!!:dohh:

I'm 13 weeks 4 days btw

hey ladies can i join would love somebump buddies im pregnant with my 3rd due july 26 2013 hope u all have very happy and healthy pregnancys looking forward to talking to all of you

Hello ladies
I'm pregnant with my 2nd due July 25th had my dating scan yesterday so saw baby for the first time. I've been more sick this time with more aversions...the only thing I can seem to eat is extra strong mints, I'm on 2 packs a day! Hope everyone else is cooking along nicely! X x

Eek. Further along a bit than I thought so now due on 7th July. So excited. The scan blew me away!

Hi Ladies!

I'm also due in JULY!! My due date is the 4th July (Independence day!) It's my first baby, so very new to all this been incredibly sick but I guess that's baby letting me know they are ok, my scan was so surreal but amazing!

How are all the other july mummy to be's coping? xx

Getting my first scan this week, I will be 14 weeks on Wednesday. As I'm moving into the second trimester, a lot of symptoms are fading and new ones are arriving. I've grown two full cup sizes, NONE of my bras fit, even the sports bras. :( I'm actually more tired lately than I was in first trimester. I eat constantly!! And my belly is starting to expand and harden a bit. No longer nauseous but my sense of smell is off the charts. Some foods make me want to puke by sniffing them from far away!

How is everyone else feeling?

Getting my first scan this week, I will be 14 weeks on Wednesday. As I'm moving into the second trimester, a lot of symptoms are fading and new ones are arriving. I've grown two full cup sizes, NONE of my bras fit, even the sports bras. :( I'm actually more tired lately than I was in first trimester. I eat constantly!! And my belly is starting to expand and harden a bit. No longer nauseous but my sense of smell is off the charts. Some foods make me want to puke by sniffing them from far away!

How is everyone else feeling?

I feel the same way about smells that make me feel really sick and the more I think about it then it does make me sick, I'm still very tired all the time but waking up in the middle of the night and not being able to fall back to sleep straight away doesn't help, hope you feel better soon x

I've gone up a cup size and my sense of smell.. wow. I don't really have morning sickness but certain smells make me throw up, or want to at least. I've also been very tired, I haven't been sleeping well which really doesn't help. Glad to know i'm not alone! :flower:

I've gone up a cup size and my sense of smell.. wow. I don't really have morning sickness but certain smells make me throw up, or want to at least. I've also been very tired, I haven't been sleeping well which really doesn't help. Glad to know i'm not alone! :flower:

It's always good to know that other mums to be are feeling the same way :) I have been struggling to sleep alot lately my sickness has taken a back seat for the time being but still feel sick by the odd smells, bring on july!! :) xx

I'm due July 17th with my first had the scan today & all looks normal - have had the worst morning sickness but seems to be easing off now - any one else had a rash on their hands/arms?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->