Anyone due July 2013?

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/Sw33tp3a/60578_3380572973095_1122446189_n.jpg :cloud9:

our official due date is July 9th 2013 :happydance: baby is nice and healthy!!!! i get to update my tickers now..

https://i1301.photobucket.com/albums/ag114/Sw33tp3a/60578_3380572973095_1122446189_n.jpg :cloud9:

our official due date is July 9th 2013 :happydance: baby is nice and healthy!!!! i get to update my tickers now..

Wow ya'll are busy in Oct and Nov lol. Thats great are you going to have one big party or 3 individual ones?

Had my scan this morning 5 wks 6 days saw a yolk sac and itty bitty baby dot and a HB of 96.15:happydance: He said that was great everything looked great the CRL (crown rump length) was 3.26mm which on the report that he put up online for me to ck says that is 6 wks but the ultrasound said 5 wks 5 days but he said they are a day off sometimes so I am inbetween 5 wks 5 days and 5 wks 6 days I guess you could say I am 5 wks 5 1/2 days lol. The gestational sac in his report measured 6 wks 4 days at 16.52 mm? So so far good he wanted me to come back next week but I told him I could not till that next mon so on my next US I will be 7 wks 2 days that would be the fartherest I would ever have been with a Heart beat if there is one.

We are due on the same day! :) :hugs:

Wow ya'll are busy in Oct and Nov lol. Thats great are you going to have one big party or 3 individual ones?

we figure one big party in july our kids are gonna think the fourth of july fireworks are for them lol.

my hubby said if we want birthcontrol to be abstanent in august and october. lol

i need to make a new journal i have one on here but its over a year old.

i was doing some research and found some interesting info i will be trying when it comes time to breastfeed. if you plan on brestfeeding and dont think you are making enough milk supply try an herbal Fenugreek it helps to bring in a more milk supply with in 24 hrs and is doctor recommended. it will make your milk smell like maple syrup which i think is kinda cute. there are worst things it could smell like.

TandJ--congrats!!

Vicki--congrats!!

Sw33t--Wow that would be good and a good way to save money lol just have it on the 4th. LOL would the absentate thing work my could not go no more than 2 wks let alone 2 months.:haha:

AFM-- --I think the MS is kicking in. I was a little worried b/c Sat I woke up and boobs not as sore all day, no sickness not even when I brushed my teeth. I really did not eat much either b/c I was not really hungry I believe all day I had an apple, chips and salsa and ramon noodles. Usually when I get hungry I get kinda nausas but it was nothing. Yesterday was not bad either just really tired. However this morning OMG woke up boobs SOOOOOO sore, and when i woke up I knew MS was starting b/c I had that feeling in the back of my throat it feels like a pressure like its kinda closed and you have to swallow to get rid of it but swallowing does not help.

ok i had my first real major morning sickness today. it was awful . my hubby got me jello and ginger ail, and crackers, and gateraid for electrolights. . he has been so good. he also made me a fresh batch of jello for when i wake up in the morning in case i get it again. how are all you ladies doing?

Hey girlies :) just popping in to say hi again! got my 12 week scan through today - the 3rd of january :happydance: feeling a bit more real now!

other than that all fine this end... feel exhausted still, having to deal with the terrible twos each day is extremely draining :cry:

I had my scan yesterday, all is good this end :happydance: it feels a lot more REAL now!!! im due the 14th july now xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->