Anyone due July 2013?

Hey guys I'm unofficialy due 27th July 2013 with my second who's five and I'm unsure on what all this hcg is I'm sure I never heard if this five years ago?? Do I need to know about it?

How young if you don't mind me asking? I was 19 when I gave birth 18 when conceived xx

HCG levels.. no you don't really need to know much about them. But they're measured in your blood or urine (2 types of pregnancy tests). Don't worry about them

I was 22 in August, and he's also 22. You were young, must have been tough :flower:

Hi ladies can I jump on board aswell. I'm around 6 weeks going on my my LMP so guessing a due date of July 18th, this is baby number #2. I haven't as of yet had any morning sickness just sore boobs, a heightened smell and really bad burping! X

Hello!! Me! End of July - just found out on Tuesday. 2nd baby for us, we have beautiful baby girl 18mths old :) xx

I wanted to keep it a secret until about 12 weeks. I told my best friend first, mere seconds after I peed on the test (Approx. 4w4d) . I told my OH later that evening. I told my Mom 2 days later.

That was gonna be it until 12 weeks... BUT... My mom told me I needed to tell my dad because she was afraid she was gonna slip up and say something. So I told my dad. Then my brothers overheard so I told them. Well I had to tell my sister because my brothers knew. So we're up to 7 people before 5 weeks. My sister told her husband cause that's what husbands and wives do... Up to 8 people... Not too bad.

SO then I find out my OH told two of his friends. Our neighbor. 9. And a guy that he works with. 10. The only problem here is the guy that he works with is married to my best friend from high school who I wasn't gonna tell until later... But now I have that nasty husbands-tell-their-wives thing hanging over my head.

So then my OH DESPERATELY wants to tell his family... He tells his brother fairly early... Who tells his super annoying wife. 12... Then he wants to tell his mom and dad, whom I cannot stand! 14. We tell them very few people know and ask them to keep it to themselves. 1 hour after we leave and get home my OH gets a call from his mother. She told grandma. What?! 15.

So I told my grandma, great-aunt, aunt, and cousin on Thanksgiving. Up to 19 right? Wrong! Because the day before Thanksgiving I went to get food at Jay-C and that nasty husband wife thing bit me on the rear... The first person my OH told (our neighbor), told his wife... That's okay I never see her-WRONG!

So I'm talking with one of my good friends from high school about her fiance, when my neighbor's wife approachs us and says, while rubbing her stomach, "So how's the baby?" AHHHH! So mistakenly we are at 21 people!! And I'm still only at 8-9 weeks. So I swore my friend to secrecy because I'm having a Christmas get together on December the 9th where I was gonna tell my 6 good friends from high school. :shrug:

I wanted to keep it a secret until about 12 weeks. I told my best friend first, mere seconds after I peed on the test (Approx. 4w4d) . I told my OH later that evening. I told my Mom 2 days later.

That was gonna be it until 12 weeks... BUT... My mom told me I needed to tell my dad because she was afraid she was gonna slip up and say something. So I told my dad. Then my brothers overheard so I told them. Well I had to tell my sister because my brothers knew. So we're up to 7 people before 5 weeks. My sister told her husband cause that's what husbands and wives do... Up to 8 people... Not too bad.

SO then I find out my OH told two of his friends. Our neighbor. 9. And a guy that he works with. 10. The only problem here is the guy that he works with is married to my best friend from high school who I wasn't gonna tell until later... But now I have that nasty husbands-tell-their-wives thing hanging over my head.

So then my OH DESPERATELY wants to tell his family... He tells his brother fairly early... Who tells his super annoying wife. 12... Then he wants to tell his mom and dad, whom I cannot stand! 14. We tell them very few people know and ask them to keep it to themselves. 1 hour after we leave and get home my OH gets a call from his mother. She told grandma. What?! 15.

So I told my grandma, great-aunt, aunt, and cousin on Thanksgiving. Up to 19 right? Wrong! Because the day before Thanksgiving I went to get food at Jay-C and that nasty husband wife thing bit me on the rear... The first person my OH told (our neighbor), told his wife... That's okay I never see her-WRONG!

So I'm talking with one of my good friends from high school about her fiance, when my neighbor's wife approachs us and says, while rubbing her stomach, "So how's the baby?" AHHHH! So mistakenly we are at 21 people!! And I'm still only at 8-9 weeks. So I swore my friend to secrecy because I'm having a Christmas get together on December the 9th where I was gonna tell my 6 good friends from high school. :shrug:

Lol! Sorry so many people know!
Right now, none of our family knows about our relationship yet, let alone the pregnancy. My housemates maybe, one of them I think saw him climb in the window the other night.. he could have just used the door :shrug: But other than the fact there's a guy sneaking in my window, my friends don't suspect a thing (I don't think).

Haha! I'm in the same boat. Only five weeks and so many people know already! I just couldn't hold it in. I know those feels.

Hi everyone! My estimated due date is July 25th! We are so excited since this is our first. We got our BFP after the first month on Clomid 75mg.

Last Monday I had my HCG level taken (293) and progesterone (24.9). Then Wednesday had another HCG which came back at 733! I figured once we got those results I would finally feel comfortable enough to post here.

So far I have felt a little queasy today and my sense of smell is definitely enhanced (which doesn't help when I work in a veterinary clinic). Otherwise I have been feeling pretty good...although I am not looking forward to sleeping on my back since I am a stomach sleeper.

A happy and healthy 9 months to everyone!!

I'm due on July 18th, but am going through some HCG level complications. good luck and happy pregnancy to all :)

i understand were you are coming from. we thought from our LMP that we were as of Oct. 31 12 weeks already so we told our family and so on. and went to first appointment and found out we were only 6.3 weeks on the 13th of Nov. so we ended up telling everyone way to early but at least we have the support and are joyousness about it. luck-ally i am finishing my bachelors in Feb. so i wont have to worry much longer about school.

i understand were you are coming from. we thought from our LMP that we were as of Oct. 31 12 weeks already so we told our family and so on. and went to first appointment and found out we were only 6.3 weeks on the 13th of Nov. so we ended up telling everyone way to early but at least we have the support and are joyousness about it. luck-ally i am finishing my bachelors in Feb. so i wont have to worry much longer about school.

Yeah. I think my OH is the problem. If I had kept it to myself like I wanted to... but he wanted me to share with my mom which ended up being my whole family... Shoo! Glad to hear you'll be done with school soon! I graduate in May 2013, so I should be waddling to recieve my diploma by them! :haha:

Hey guys I'm unofficialy due 27th July 2013 with my second who's five and I'm unsure on what all this hcg is I'm sure I never heard if this five years ago?? Do I need to know about it?

How young if you don't mind me asking? I was 19 when I gave birth 18 when conceived xx

HCG levels.. no you don't really need to know much about them. But they're measured in your blood or urine (2 types of pregnancy tests). Don't worry about them

I was 22 in August, and he's also 22. You were young, must have been tough :flower:

It wasn't too bad I had a lot of support from family and groups tbh I'm finding I'm worrying more this time I have managed to raise a lovely daughter who is doing very well at school top of the class :) but I'm scared as I won't get as much support this time round.

we just told all my inlaws at thanksgiving. my husband works with his parents so there was no way we could have gotten away with not telling (his dad was asking my husband just days before we found out). and I knew my mother in law would start telling people right away so I got a lady at church who is friends with my MIL saying "I hear you're pregnant" (luckily only in front of one other person and I told them I'm only 5 weeks so I'm not really telling people so I think they'll keep it on the down-low). I'm just trying to let family know before somebody slips up on facebook! I'm not even sure how many people know now! And I haven't even had my first doctor's appointment! I find it somewhat amusing... oh how news spreads...

Hi, ladies! I just got my BFP this morning! This is will be our second baby, third pregnancy.

I think I'll be right at the end of July. My first doc appointment is next week on Thursday. Yay!

We haven't told anyone yet. I'm a little cautious because of my mc in September, but this pregnancy feels totally different from that one already. Mainly, I've been really bloated, fatigued, and super emotional. Don't really have any other symptoms yet, but I didn't really have any this early with Ozzy either.

Looking forward to having more bump buddies!

Hi Harley Quinn! Congrats on your pregnancy! As exciting a time it is, I know it's stressful. I am currently due July 17th (2nd pregnancy, first one was a year ago that ended up being a blighted ovum). Anyway, I am feeling the same way. This time around just feels different. Bloating.. major fatigue...emotional... Every morning I wake up and hope to be sore. We're praying this time things turn out in our favor. I go for my first u/s this Thursday. Have you scheduled yours yet?

First OB appt went well I guess??? Very short- she checked my uterus and said it was "enlarged" I said "WHAT?!" turns out that's normal haha she said it feels like a "6 week uterus" which is good! After that I went and had blood work done which was at a lab and they said I should call the OB office weds-Thursday for results! Yay!! I asked her to check my progesterone even tho they said that's not part of their normal blood panel but she is doing it to make me feel better! They booked me for my first ultrasound December 11!!! Can't wait!!! I feel so much better! Hopefully blood work is good too!!!

Hello ladies :) I can't remember if I've already posted on this thread (baby brain has started already!) but had my midwife appointment today and she worked out I'm due 4th July :) how are you all doing? I'm lucky to not have had any sickness yet but do feel bit queasy in the evenings, like right now! :sick: So far I've told my mum, sisters, best friend, couple of other close friends and a neighbour, I think hubby keeps letting it slip to other people we know though as he is useless at keeping secrets lol xx

Hubbly--Congrats:flower: wow 2 under 2 fun lol. :winkwink:

Kitty--wow thats great it was natural that would have been a surprise.:happydance:

kitkat--thats great congrats. :flower:

Classy-Ohh what a great B-day present A BABY!!! Congrats:flower:

Wantingagirl--Wow you will have your hands full but that great though. :winkwink:

Miracle--Yeah for more then tripling betas.:hugs:

Vgirl--That is my due date also. :happydance:

TTCnov-dont worry cramps are normal and tan is old blood. Don't worry about the symptoms I had that over the weekend my boobs were not as sore but then yesteady they were bad and they also got worse at night. Thats great let us know the blood work and cannot wait for scan results.:happydance:

Divine--So sorry for your BO I had one Dec2010 and had a D&C at 10 wks even though I was showing 12. It was my first pregnancy. This is now my 6th but still trying for #1. Hopefully this is it. GL

Babydream--congrats!!:flower:

Sw33-- Let us know how the scan goes I got one Fri but I will be 5 wks 6 days.

MrsStutler-- Congrats:flower:

Mummy2-- I don't have the exact days but at 11 (3 wks 4 days) hcg was 22 and progestrone was 43. 13 dpo hcg was 80.5. 16dpo (4wks 2 days) hcg 406. at 4 wks 4 days hcg was 816 and 5 wks 2 days hcg was 9988.4. I was not on any progestrone supplements but am now for other reasons my progestrone was pretty high to begin with.

July2013-- Congrats and welcome:flower:

Mummymoose--welcome my due date also. As long as you have never had a few MC or bleeding during pregnancy you probably will never have to have hcg levels cked .

Sublu--Congrats and welcome

mama_nai--Congrats and welcome

Michelle--congrats actually your not suppose to sleep on your back that is the worst at lest when the baby gets bigger it is. the best way to sleep is on your left side.
Oh and your due on my mom's b day.

Nenny-- wow I think that is probably how may people know with me and I am only 5 wks 3 days. and I have had may losses so I should know better.:dohh: but Dh's dad is so proud he tells eveyone he meets so complete stangers know. :dohh: oh well.

TTDuck-- Yeah I know the feeling.

Flutterby--I know I cannot remmeber where I have posted however I found if you look at user cp it will save where you posted. My 7 yr anniversy is on the 1st and if you were in the USA it would be an independece day baby. GL

AFM--Numbers yesteardy was 9988.4 doubling time of 33 hrs thought it is suppose to slow down when it gets in the 1000's. I got another blood test Wed. And then appt Fri for Ultrasound I will be 5 wks 6 days hopeing for HB but I know still might be to early. Saw a sac in the last scan could not measure it still way to small I was only 4 wks 3 days so thats all I expected to see. Hoping to here hb Fri b/c will not be able to go back till 7 wks 2 days and the farthers along I have been was last yr in Aug I had a MMC at 6 wks 3 days and had just heard the hb the day before but it was slow is what dr said. :cry: So hoping to hear HB this fri so I can relax a little.

hope you have good news on your next scan as well.

Hi All,

I think I am going to be due July 30th, not exactly sure yet. I had my first blood test come back this morning and my level was 611, hopefully that isn't too low?!? I had a miscarriage last month and didn't have a period in between that why I'm not sure. Keeping my fingers crossed this time!! I do have 3 boys, 16, 14, and 10 hoping for daddy's little girl :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->