Anyone Due on or around Aug 30, 2012?

SweetPea0903

Pregnant with Our First!!
Reaction score
I thought it would be fun to add friends with the same due dates so we can compare stories and have someone to relate to. :)

Hi! I'm due between Aug 28-Sept 1 (depending on what you go by). :)

Hey girls :hugs:

I'm due the 26th of Aug.

xxx

I'm around 5 weeks so I think it makes it the end of august beginning of September :) this is my second my first is only 5 months x

Hi everyone!
September 3 here, so early, i'm still terrified and cautiously excited

hi .. according to my last period date my due date would be 28-29 Aug. but havent got a positive pregnancy test yet. i am 4 days up my expected periods date. anyone of you due on 28 aug got positive tests ??

Im due the 29th and I get strong positives, Ive got bfp since 9dpo.

Haven't had a doctor's appt. yet but according to O - Due date would be August 26th!

Hi ladies! :) I'm due August 31st. I have a telephone appointment coming up on the 28th with a nurse. I'm likely to be seen sometime in mid-January.

My first appt isn't until January 11th... :(

They set up an appt for me on January 23rd for my exam and an ultrasound... I can't wait!!

What symptoms is everyone having??

I'm having...
Loss of appetite
Cramping
Bloating
Very very very sore BB's
Some nausea at times
And, I'm exhausted constantly...
I've also been having trouble falling asleep at night...Has anyone else had this problem??

Hi everyone!
September 3 here, so early, i'm still terrified and cautiously excited
You're due on our 1st Anniversary!!!
:wedding:
I'm wondering, with my date being Aug 30th, if I could possibly run into delivering on Sept 3rd. That would be so funny.

That would be neat if you had it on your anniversary sweetpea! Oh and your symptoms are identical to mine except my boobs are just a little sore so far

I will keep everyone updated. My only symptoms are headache, hungry and backaches.

I am due August 31. I am having pretty much the same symptoms no appetite, bloating, feeling full or a little pressure, acidy stomach, tired. I am having some brown spotting, is anyone else?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->