Anyone Due on or around Aug 30, 2012?

I am due August 31. I am having pretty much the same symptoms no appetite, bloating, feeling full or a little pressure, acidy stomach, tired. I am having some brown spotting, is anyone else?

I had some tan spotting right before my missed period

I'm due 22nd. Still doing the odd pregnancy test, they are really strong!

Getting some localised pains at the top of my uterus today, which is odd... But normal I think

Have a scan on the 5th Jan, will be 7+1... Just praying til then...

I'm soooo excited! This was our 12th cycle. Over the moon to have got in within the year! I was getting worried......!:happydance:
Symptoms have been:
Loss of appitite
Gurgly stomach at night and in the morning
Very sore boobs
Teeny bit crampy
Extra tired, I think, I am pretty snoozy anyway....

Congratulations to all of you too!:happydance:

Congrats everyone!! :)

Unfortunately, I don't know for sure whats going to happen with mine... I woke up this morning with bleeding (somewhat clotty), almost like I'd be getting my period. The on call doctor said it could be 1 of 3 things,

1. Since it's my first pregnancy, she said she sees it a lot that women spot and pass a clot here and there.
2. My hubby and I had sex a few times in the past 3 days, she said that could cause it as well.
3. She said it could be a miscarriage,

She told me if I wanted I could go to the ER to make me feel better, but she said she didn't see the absolute need to. She is going to make sure I get in to the office tomorrow for sure so they can do an internal, ultrasound, and some bloodwork. I don't know if they'd really see anything on the ultrasound at 4 weeks 5 days, but I guess they will do one.

Has anyone else had this happen to them at 4 weeks?? Any suggestions?? I'm just hoping its one of the better 3 causes causing it... I'm so nervous.

Hi everyone, I may be due Aug 30th. Will find out this week in case I am 1 month farther along!

Due beginning of August, but happy to make new friends! I am having very sore boobs, some food aversions and tiredness.....but happy to feel these as I take that as a good sign!

Hey ladies...how dark are your test lines? I feel like mine are so dark (and they show up right away) which is why I feel farther along...maybe not? I could be 8 weeks because AF was soo weird in November

Attachments

• 12261133.jpg
    12261133.jpg
    57.1 KB · Views: 6
Hey ladies...how dark are your test lines? I feel like mine are so dark (and they show up right away) which is why I feel farther along...maybe not? I could be 8 weeks because AF was soo weird in November

Mine looked the same.

i'm 5 weeks and 4 days and my tests are so so dark that they are darker than the control line!

if i do an OPK its crazy, like the test line is sucking ink from the control!

I just found out friday!! So I am about the end of August as well!! I would love some bump buddies!!

Congrats to all y'all that got there :bfp: this past week!

Im also due August 30! We just found out this past Friday at 16dpo. Ill get my first hcg results back tomorrow, then set up my first appointment. Did any of you tell your parents on Christmas?

Hiya my EDD is 27th of aug x it will be baby no4 I have 3 daughters x I've had 3 losses in the last 6 months but feeling really positive this time x I have an early scan booked for 20th jan my booking in is 1st feb an my 12wk scan is on 16th feb so least got something to keep me going x

Sweet pea how are you doing has the bleeding stopped? have you tested again? With my 2 early losses my positives were faint an never got any darker so hopefully yours being dark is a good sign x my tests were neg day after bleeding x I'm praying things work out for you xxx

Congrats, Snails!! :)

Kco~ I didn't, DH was tempted to let everyone know, but I talked him out of it. Did you tell your parents?

Hi ladies Im due August 30th :) We found out on the 17th. Im super excited but nervous due to previous miscarriages. Im optimistic about this on though.

The begining of last week I had nausea just a little. Its gone now
the past few days I have been really tired and hungry as soon as I get up.
Oh and a weird on Armpit pain

Congrats to you all!!

I haven't had an appointment yet, but according to my o date I'll be due at approximately September 2nd! I found out on Christmas Eve morning...really thought I was totally out this month but at 13 DPO got the darkest line I've ever seen. I'd post a pic for it here but it's kind of big and I don't want to take up the whole screen, haha.

I'm kind of freaking out due to a previous loss, but today has been a very positive day. I stopped charting my BBT as of last night because it was just too stressful.

As far as symptoms go, I don't really have many. I'm extra tired once evening rolls around and I'm noticing some blue veins on the girls (that one's a new one as of today!)...a touch of nausea here or there, mostly due to my newly sensitive nose.

How is everyone else today?

Hey there brain an riliye Congrats x I'm totally with you on the nervousness praying we all get our sticky beans x are you getting early scan? Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->