Anyone Due on or around Aug 30, 2012?

i'm pretty good this evening, had a lovely 2 hour sleep this morning was LOVELY! Bless my darling OH for letting me go back to bed

Tomorrow he is working though, so its just me and the boy and i have a whole heap of cleaning up to do!

I am really looking forward to this coming year, i think its going to be a cracker. We will get a new home, new baby and Liam will get paid a bit more money in September which is getting closer and closer every month :)

first scan on the 5th Jan so if everything is okay then, i think it will set a precident for the rest of the year :)

How are you doing? xx

Glad to hear things looking good feeble can't wait to hear how your scan goes xx I've got to the 20th to wait x I think I'm a little emotional just cried my eyes out watching the end of dirty dancing lol xxx

Hey there brain an riliye Congrats x I'm totally with you on the nervousness praying we all get our sticky beans x are you getting early scan? Xxx

Thanks! Congrats to you as well! As for the early scan, I'm not sure yet...apparently all the docs here in town are still closed for Christmas, and I haven't even been able to schedule an appt yet. Last time I lost the baby at 4(+5)weeks, and that's 4 days away. I'll be glad when it passes so I can stop holding my breath. If it's offered, I'm totally taking an early scan, though. Until then, I'll keep my fingers crossed for all of us.

I hope the scan goes well, its so early... 7+1 so i am quite interested to see what a wee bean looks like so young... i have had a scan at 9+4 but thats my earliest so far! I just hope everything is okay x

Hey ladies for my symptoms I have just been super tired and already gained 5 lbs.....crazy! I am calling my Dr tomorrow set up my first appt and figure out my hcg levels....not sure If the will do a scan but maybe because of my previous mc and my unknown lmp! Congrats to all of you!

Riliye I'm just passed my early losses point an breathed a sigh of relief just glad I'm getting early scan I'll be 8/4 need it because even though I have symptoms I had strong symptoms up till 12 wk's with mmc an baby ad stopped growing at 6 so this is still a worry but I'm really optimistic had a few medium readings an they all told me dec so totally trusting in my spirits right now x what ar your tests like with my early losses they never got any darker than faint this time they are super strong xx my due date of mmc would have been new yrs eve so going to do a digi on that day hoping to see 3+ x really hope you manage to get an early scan for peace of mind xxx

Feeble I'm sure everything will be fine sending you lots of sticky dust x ive ben looking at early scan pics so I'm prepared if there's not much to see as long as my wee beany is there with. Strong hb I'll be over the moon xx

Congrats Jemma xxx

Sweet pea how are you doing has the bleeding stopped? have you tested again? With my 2 early losses my positives were faint an never got any darker so hopefully yours being dark is a good sign x my tests were neg day after bleeding x I'm praying things work out for you xxx

I'm hanging in there. I will be going to my OBGYN tomorrow to see whats going on. Cramps aren't as bad anymore and my back isn't bothering me as much, however, I am still bleeding. It seems like my normal period would be. My breasts aren't hurting as much as they were either. So I'm just wondering of that's not a good sign... I'll keep you posted. Thanks for asking I really appreciate it. Just trying to stay positive at the current moment.

Congrats, Snails!! :)

Kco~ I didn't, DH was tempted to let everyone know, but I talked him out of it. Did you tell your parents?

Yes we told our parents and families (aunts and uncles). We told them all bc we live out of state and wouldn't see them again til June. We just told them not to tell anyone.

Riliye I'm just passed my early losses point an breathed a sigh of relief just glad I'm getting early scan I'll be 8/4 need it because even though I have symptoms I had strong symptoms up till 12 wk's with mmc an baby ad stopped growing at 6 so this is still a worry but I'm really optimistic had a few medium readings an they all told me dec so totally trusting in my spirits right now x what ar your tests like with my early losses they never got any darker than faint this time they are super strong xx my due date of mmc would have been new yrs eve so going to do a digi on that day hoping to see 3+ x really hope you manage to get an early scan for peace of mind xxx

I'm hoping I can talk the doc into an early scan...because I never saw a doc for the chemical pregnancy I had LAST month, so technically...even though my BBT chart shows that I ovulated and my temps plummeted when I started bleeding, I suppose it's possible that I'm actually something like 9 weeks instead of 4, although I find that highly unlikely, since I had a pretty clear ovulation date and you don't ovulate if you're still prego. Oh geez I hope not, since the 4 weeks between I did all KINDS of non-pregnancy-friendly activities!

This test was very dark -- There's a comparison pic in my journal which is linked in my siggy if you want to take a peek. So far I've been doing good to stay positive. It was 4(+2) last time when every single one of my symptoms disappeared, and I've been as symptomatic as ever today. Feeling pretty good about this one so far.

Hi! I'm due on August 30th. We got the positive result on 12/22 and can't wait! I'm glad I found a thread with people due around the same time. I've been reading other threads but am so much earlier than a lot of people it's hard to relate.

So far I've had a l lot of cramping and am tired. I've only had a little bit of nausea... overall nothing too crazy!

I got my bfp on 12/24 but had a superrrr faint bfp on 12/23 but I wasnt convinced,Got my bfp with a digi today.I feel tired BUT am not sleeping as much as I was before I became preggers and also boobs are only hurtful if pressed,I am hoping that this is ok and I have had a few dizzy spells and headaches otherwise feeling good.I hope your all feeling good :)

Congrats, brooke! We got our BFP on the same day! Hah, I wasn't even expecting anything this cycle -- the only reason I tested was to be SURE I could drink some of the champagne at the Christmas party that was later in the day. Glad I did! What DPO were you when you tested?

Congrats, Snails!! :)

Kco~ I didn't, DH was tempted to let everyone know, but I talked him out of it. Did you tell your parents?

Yes we told our parents and families (aunts and uncles). We told them all bc we live out of state and wouldn't see them again til June. We just told them not to tell anyone.

That's understandable, I'll bet they're excited for you both! :)

Congrats Emmy and Brooke!

Keeping you and your little bean in my thoughts, SweetPea. :hugs:

Hi girls...I am due 1st September 2012 :) found out on 21st Dec..so excited, this will be our 2nd baby and my 3rd pregnancy this year after losing two babies :( Praying that all is ok this time. Nice to find people due the same time. Congrats to all :) x x x

Hi!! I am new to this site but have been following a couple of threads for the last few weeks. I received my bfp on Dec 23, which was a wonderful Christmas surprise for us. We did tell our families because we are from out of province and wanted to do it face to face, hopefully we don't get any bad news!
I am due August 27:happydance::happydance:

Oh and HH 9 months for everyone, especially over the next 10 weeks or so:thumbup:

As far as symptoms, my boobs are really sore, I am nauseous most of the time but nothing outrageous yet (although I did not get to fully partake in the turkey dinners this week because I wasn't able to even think about eating it without getting nauseous:cry:) I am also NOT sleeping, which is freaking me out because I am assuming you need more sleep not less when pregnant

Hi I am unsure what dpo I was but I think 9 or 10 :) Congrats!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->