Anyone Due on or around Aug 30, 2012?

Yeah I keep smelling the garbage too... even after I change it, the smell is never gone! ANd the smell of the dog.... oh boy!!!!

So it's official. At 5w5d I officially have morning sickness... yuck. I've been a bit nauseous on and off for the past week, but this morning I vomited not 3 minutes after getting up. I went from fine to sweating and changing colors so quickly and I'm bummed!

It's a little daunting to think that this is going to happen for the next 6 weeks or so but I'm up for it if it means baby is healthy. I've already stocked up on ginger tea and am getting used to the "i could gag and vomit at any minute" feeling that I've felt since this morning. :( At least I only actually got sick once.

Anyone else experiencing this yet? And where do you buy ginger candy? I keep reading about it but can't find it anywhere. Thanks!

Emmy -- Altoids makes a tin of ginger mints that I've heard really helps. Don't know myself yet, but I'd check those out. I never saw them in stores when I lived in TN but they're all over the place here in Oregon.

Emmy -- Altoids makes a tin of ginger mints that I've heard really helps. Don't know myself yet, but I'd check those out. I never saw them in stores when I lived in TN but they're all over the place here in Oregon.

Thank you! If they sell them in Ohio I will find them. If not, I'll buy them off of the internet, haha.

Morning sickness just started for me today. There I was in the shower thinking 'Happy Days, no sickness this is going great!'. 10 mins later i had my head down the toilet lol. Thankfully after I was sick I felt fine, hopefully it stays that way because I was constantly sick with my first child.

Yeah I have that hungry but nothing appeals thing too...can't take anything too over powering either.

How is everyone keeping? x

Hey ladies, hope you are all well??

I have been suffering since friday with ms sickness retch and gag after anything even a little strenuous ie walking up stairs! i actually go to the loo at work to gag because i feel like its building up and up! Ive only been sick once and thats when i had a massive migraine too! But i am feeling on the verge of chucking up literally from dawn till i sleep again! :(

Please pass soon!

Still no MS for me but I figure I've got lots of time for that!

Hey ladies, hope you are all well??

I have been suffering since friday with ms sickness retch and gag after anything even a little strenuous ie walking up stairs! i actually go to the loo at work to gag because i feel like its building up and up! Ive only been sick once and thats when i had a massive migraine too! But i am feeling on the verge of chucking up literally from dawn till i sleep again! :(

Please pass soon!

I'm not feeling so wonderful either. I know what you mean about the stairs too. When classes started two weeks ago I had to walk up 3 flights, which I do all the time just fine. I was VERY winded at the top and I even walked slowly because I was so nauseous. I was breathing so hard it kind of scared me. I quit smoking when I found out I was pregnant so it was even more alarming as you'd think I would've felt great.

I've still only thrown up once. I've realized that my cue is to eat ASAP when I get that empty gurgly feeling in my stomach and so far I've been able to get by without more vomitting... just a lot of nausea. Good luck, we'll be past it in no time (or at least that's what I tell myself, haha)!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mnmorrison79
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->