Anyone due to ov feb 10th?

thanks so much gomp and hanna! i am very excited! I had strong positive on all 3 tests (550 am, 3 pm and 10 pm yesterday) and even tested a clearblue digital just for shits and giggles and i got a smiley too! WTH? I tested religiously 2-3 times a day the last 2 cycles but never got a smiley. granted they were all i had (i didnt have internet cheapies) so i had no clue if i was approaching my surge or not).. the cheapies helped alot on warning me whether im close or not like i had with cd11's tests, i knew it was coming cuz it started to be darker than the other lines. anyhow i'm over it now, just am happy i got a pos opk at least! my opk read a total negative this morning, it was back to faint which is what i expected. my temp jumped up by 0.31 degrees this morning so hopefully that meant i ovulated for sure! just have to temp 2 more days before FF will confirm ov for me. yippiee!

I took (and am taking) Clomid cycle days 5-9. I havent really thought much about having twins...i think thats one of those "it could never happen to me!" type of things! I really hope I dont end up regretting that statement! If I were blessed with twins, that would be okay really. DH and I arent getting any younger, so we would be okay with getting a jump start at a multiple -child family!!!

ptr, so happy for you!! I know how reassuring a positive OPK is. How long have you been off the pill? (or were you on it?) maybe you just had an anovulatory cycle or missed your surge before...I am all about the cheapies!!

Mrshanna, I like the idea of getting the pregnancy done at once,not sure if I can handle two babies!!

andrea: i was never on bc, never needed a reason to go on bc, my cycles were regular and i used condoms for protection so.. :shrug: i'll never know what happened last cycle cuz i didn't temp and had digitals so there's just no way to tell if it was the surge i missed or if it were anovoluntary cycles or not. but if it were annovoluntary cycles then why did i have that 2 cycles in a row and now i ovulate? what did i do to make ovulatino happen this cycle? cuz i know i didn't do anything new or different, no new meds or anything.

my DH wants twins ad triplets! He has many good points on having multiple babies at once. He actually is serious about me going to take super fertility pills to make me produce multiple eggs! :nope: he's crazy! but to be honest he's right, wouldn't be nice to have the kids all out and in college and on their own in 18 years rather than 25+ (depending how far apart the kids are) :haha: but i think i would enjoy having kids at different ages and being pregnant more than once. but we'll see what happens after i get pregnant and if it was a horrible experience or not (doubt it though!)

I have a friend who hated pregnancy when she first had her baby and now she changed her mind. At first she said it was horrible and she would adopt from now on. LOL! Now shes onto being pregnant again. :haha:

hahaha, that is exactly what happens to every one of my friends! They all bitch and moan about being pregnant but after having the baby and after some time passed, theyer like "oh my god i miss being pregnant!!!!" :dohh:

ptr anovulatory cycles are pretty rare so you probably just missed the surge before...

LOL. we can't make up our minds!! I thought when ttc I would be so happy to be pregnant, but now that I am I am so eager to be further along (to feel the baby move and to not be nauseous/exhausted!). But I am trying hard to enjoy every moment as I will only be pregnant once with this baby. Though I will feel more at ease once I hit the 12 week mark as the chance of miscarriage is much less.

Dr Gomps - How often did you BD this cycle to conceive, in what position and did you do anything afterwards e.g Legs in the air etc? X

babysmith..you can see on my chart what days we BD...pretty much everyday a couple days before o and the day of o and after...we used preseed and softcups...I did elevate my hips after for about an hour and actually kept the softcup in o/n.

Thank you. We Bd last night and going to try every day until ov which is Tuesday. No EWCM yet though, didn't have any last month either but did before that? I don't know if it's because I have started excersising? Who knows, hoping for my BFP for my birthday, AF is due the day before so if no-show then I will test on my birthday. That would be the best birthday present ever! So happy for you and thanks for sharing your information xxx

I would like to say i have been pregnant twice got two beautiful daughters.I must admit i did complain a tiny bit has i threw up to 20 times a day and i ain't kidding for 6 months both pregnancy's.I am surprised i kept alive.The heartburn and the waking up screaming with pain cos you have got cramps in your legs.I ended up in hospital for a week on a drip cos my kidneys nearly failed.But every single moment was worth it.I was overdue by 10 days with both of mine i didn't really like induction that much. I certainly complained about my second delivery has my daughter came into the world at 9lb 11.5 oz's that hurt but it was a very short birth.I was laughing my head of with the first.

yikes, amber yours pregnancies sounded very rough...glad it all turned out okay in the end!!

Amber I was joking when I said that, PTR and I always like to bring the humor into TTC :) No pun intended hun.

I am sorry your preg were so rough, are you planning to have anymore?

Yes i am planning more lol been trying for 9 cycles now.So it can't be that bad, i can't wait for the toilet to be my best friend again lol

babysmith..you can see on my chart what days we BD...pretty much everyday a couple days before o and the day of o and after...we used preseed and softcups...I did elevate my hips after for about an hour and actually kept the softcup in o/n.

Sounds like me, i bd 4 days over ovulation week (2 days before, 2 days over positive opk and am thinking to bd today just in case my temp didn't spike and i mistook cd12 for ov day! and everytime we bd, i kept my hips elevated and fell asleep for a nap so it was like that for 1+ hours. I see on your chart that you had a drop after your spike.. which is what happened to my chart this morning, i had a spike yesterday but today it dropped a little. i have to have 98.2 or higher tomorrow to get my crosshairs... if i don't then i don't know what the heck it will mean ... a little nervous now!

Thank you. We Bd last night and going to try every day until ov which is Tuesday. No EWCM yet though, didn't have any last month either but did before that? I don't know if it's because I have started excersising? Who knows, hoping for my BFP for my birthday, AF is due the day before so if no-show then I will test on my birthday. That would be the best birthday present ever! So happy for you and thanks for sharing your information xxx

I hope you get your birthday bfp!!!!!! fxlxtx!

Sounds like me, i bd 4 days over ovulation week (2 days before, 2 days over positive opk and am thinking to bd today just in case my temp didn't spike and i mistook cd12 for ov day! and everytime we bd, i kept my hips elevated and fell asleep for a nap so it was like that for 1+ hours. I see on your chart that you had a drop after your spike.. which is what happened to my chart this morning, i had a spike yesterday but today it dropped a little. i have to have 98.2 or higher tomorrow to get my crosshairs... if i don't then i don't know what the heck it will mean ... a little nervous now!

Ptr, I was actually afraid I had an anovualtory cycle since my temp took awhile to rise...but I got pregnant...so obviously it wasn't.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->