• Welcome back! The Xenforo Cloud migration is now complete. Thank you for your patience! NOTE: please make sure to report any issues to our Technical Support forum and we'll review ASAP.

Anyone due to start OV testing and want a buddy

Munki

Reaction score
Hey, So :witch: got me again this month. I'm due to start OV testing tomorrow anyone's cycle around the same time who wants a buddy? Hoping to get :spermy: to find the target this month. Fingers crossed for a :bfp:

I'm alittle bit ahead of you, started to test yesterday dont think i will ov till sunday though.

Think I sould OV about sunday too. My cycle seems to be between 23 and 25 days so should be around the same time gl to you for a :bfp: in january

4 months now. How long have you been ttc?

6, it's gotta be a lucky number some how!! it better be anyway i've had enough of waiting.

Gosh we've nearly been married the same amount of time, it's been nearly 7 months for us!

The waiting and the constant negatives are so frustrating :hissy: I need to try this month to not test so early. The TWW is always so long but at least we'll have christmas and new years as abit of a distraction. Although no :wine: this new year unless I'm possive of a :bfn:. My wedding seems so long ago now.

mine does too feels like a lifetime ago.

I'm gonna try not to test till i'm late this month, although i did say that last month!!! I only did 1 test though last month which is good for me.... i was only 8dpo so early but as soon as i saw that bfn i knew that was me out.

I'm trying out a relaxed month this month having a good crimbo and then if it happens it happens but i'm sure it's working!

I'm suppose to be going out drinking on NYE's so i'm just going to see how i feel when the day comes because last month i knew the witch was coming, cant put my life on hold forever x

Hello to all,

I started OV testing yesterday, and should OV on Sunday as well. My cycle is about 31 days.

Anyone taking clomid, or using Preseed?

:dust:

I'm new to TTC this month. I should OV Saturday or Sunday too! My cycles do tend to vary in length though so we'll have to see.

Lots of baby dust to you all this month!

glad there is a few of us to keep each other company during 2ww.

Hey ladies can i join in please.
Im due to OV on Sunday to if the Clomid hasnt thrown it out. i started testing yesterday. :happydance:
Heres hoping to a new year :bfp:
xxx

fancy seeing you here Laura!!! seems alot of us are in sync this month!!

I shud ov on Sunday too, I'm taking EPO, Soy isoflavines, B12 complex, and pregnacare conception. Tho I did get a pretty strong line on an OPK today, but not a positive, so hope I don't ov tomro instead!!!!

I know laura, its great. heres hoping we all get :bfp:s as well. Hows you getting on?
xx

got just a faint line again today...... so relieved cos i needed oh to be home when i ov, anyway he's back tomorrow... think i'll defo ov on sunday which suits me.

Hows your opk's going?

sounds like your getting close lizzie moon ... altough opk's confuse me, i get that we have LH in our bodies anyway so therefore get a faint line, does it get slightly darker and darker etc on build up to ov or just one day faint the next dark???

i had faint line yesterday and today. mine are sometimes all over the place cause last month i had the faintest line the day before i got my posivit and on previous months they get gradually darker.

Im the same the OH is away so i need to OV Sunday when im supposed to as he is home over the weekend. Im just praying this clomid dont knock my OV out too much.
Right well im off now ladies. Ill catch up with you all tomorrow. Have a great evening.
xxx

Hi ladies, I'll start testing on saturday, OV should be around Monday or Tuesday.
Hope we'll get those BFPs this time around.

just another faint opk today..... still on for sunday i think

Hows everyone else today?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"