Anyone due to start OV testing and want a buddy

Good morning everyone,

I also only had a faint line on POK this morning. Just out of curiosity, has anyone actually gotten a positive OPK, yet?

:hugs:

OH, well then I know that it is actually possible. That makes me happy. :happydance:

Im going to ov within the week. I just bought some ov sticks 20pk. In the meantime lots of :sex:. I felt some twinges on my left side near my ovarie. Hope this is a good sign :happydance:.

:hug:

OK, so I got a darker line on my OPK last night. It was still not as dark as the other line, but it was darker than it had been in previous days. I am not really due to OV until probably Monday or Tuesday. What do you ladies think?

:wacko:

Oh, and I almost forgot to mention that my BBT this morning went down to 97.2 F, compared with the last couple of days where it was 97.5F. Is this something I should be concerned about?

:wacko::help:

maybe you are just going to ov earlier than you thought, get bd'ing!!!

Hey ladies, well i got my +OPK yesterday at 2pm and OVd at 9pm last night. So i ovulated 2 days earlier than i thought.
Im really really worried cause OH only got back this afternnon so we bedded on CD7,8,9 OVD on CD11 and BD on CD12. Do you think i have done enough ladies.
I cant believe i OVd 2 days early. CD11 whats all that about.
I ov on my own but the clomide really made a difference this month. I had the strongest positive i have ever had and i actually felt the egg being released.

How are we all? Any more positive.

laura how you doing hun?

xxx

Hi ladies,

I got a positive OPK at 5:30pm and at 11:30 pm it was negative again. Is this possible? I was supposed to ovulate on wednesday and today is saturday. I am a bit confused, does anyone have any words of advice?

:wacko:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->