anyone eles testing round the 15th

I have
backache
sore boobs
spots
these are normally my signs of AF as far to early for PG signs im only round 7dpo

My symptoms? I've become picky about what I want to eat, and eating much less than usual. I've been having dull headaches, having creamy CM that's showing on toilet paper(sorry if TMI!) and some dull cramps in my pelvis. Also, I had a huge outburst of rage at DH tonight over something silly. But, I'm still not holding my breath. I'm 2 days late for AF now. When I get AF, I'm going to reset my cycle predictions on Ovia and CDTP. I want to start fresh! Oh! I also found my BBT today! I'm so stoked! :clap: I've got my fxd for all you ladies! :hugs:

My symptoms? I've become picky about what I want to eat, and eating much less than usual. I've been having dull headaches, having creamy CM that's showing on toilet paper(sorry if TMI!) and some dull cramps in my pelvis. Also, I had a huge outburst of rage at DH tonight over something silly. But, I'm still not holding my breath. I'm 2 days late for AF now. When I get AF, I'm going to reset my cycle predictions on Ovia and CDTP. I want to start fresh! Oh! I also found my BBT today! I'm so stoked! :clap: I've got my fxd for all you ladies! :hugs:

have you tested ? i know if i was late id have to test im fighting not testing now 7dpo

I've tested several times. But I think I ovulated late, due to having EWCM late in my cycle. If I'm correct, I'd be about 8dpo.

I hate it when you O later then predicted god mount of times ive hsd a near dark opk then it goes away then it cones back days later

I am 6 dpo. A had menstrual cramping (mild) a few days ago. No backache, just the brief menstrual cramping and that was it. Does that sound like af is going to show up? Sorry, this is kind of new to me again. I am on cd33 , and to rule out pregnancy, I need to get af within the next 3 days.

I did a test today and nothing. I still have 1 stick left, will test again on the 16th. If still nothing by then, I'd probably need to call the doc because if I am pregnant it should show by 40 dpo.

4 days late now. I've been nauseous, gassy and crampy all day. Been emotional and my insomnia is much worse than usual. No spotting at all, but I constantly feel like I'm "gushing" down there, like AF has started full force. I just want to know. I've tested with weak urine, but nothing conclusive yet. I'm gonna try to not wake up to pee tonight and hopefully have a nice concentrated pee in the morning. I'll post pictures of tests tomorrow, as long as AF doesn't show in the morning. I'll keep you all posted. If I ovulated late, like I think I did, I should be about 8-9dpp. It'd still be too early to tell. If AF doesn't come by Wednesday I'll have my doc run an HCG when I see him that evening. Anyway, I'll post again tomorrow!

Af due around the 18th so il b testing around the 15th at 10/11dpo! Good luck everyone xx

Got some serious sweet cravings to the point where i dont want normal food another sign the red witch is coming 😢😢

Mee too I'll probably cheat and test at 9 dpo.. anymore symptoms eeyore?

I tested today nothing
na still got cramping though
i did locate my cervix i think
hard ball with a dip in it but was very low didnt have to go very far in

Yes that sounds about right just watch for it to move around, my cervix loves to travel , I can never predict anything from it sometimes it's hard sometimes soft ..high low , it has a crazy mind of its own.. haha how many dpo are you today?

Ok nm I seen your other post you are only 8-9 dpo hang in there still early don't give up!! Not over till the evil one shows up! ;)

Hey ladies, I tested early, only 10dpo today but I got a faint :bfp: on an ic, dollarstore test and a frer! sending tons of :dust: to you all!! I was convinced I was out this month so I'm still in shock! All the best lovelies!!

Congrats ashpeababy

Muffinbabes4
Yeah like u said its now moved

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back