anyone eles testing round the 15th

Well, I THOUGHT I was out. I got some blood when on the TP first thing this morning, but not a hint of anything since. No cramps, nothing. Usually when AF hits, the cramps are unbearable for the first 3 days. This couldn't even be IB, could it? :cry:

Congrats ashpeababy and hello kitty on your BFP!!!

The last week has been so crazy for me with work, and I had a nasty stomach bug (it came with a fever so not a symptom) that I had mostly managed to avoid driving myself crazy. Til now. AF is due Friday, and I'm sitting on my hands trying not to test!
Have sore bbs, but that happens every month, and more cm than normal. Otherwise I have no symptoms that I couldn't attribute to something else (being tired because or working so much, ect.).
Hope everyone is hanging in there!

Maybe that's all you'll see, and when you test it'll be a BFP! I don't know much about ib, but I'll keep my fx crossed for you!

Gohan- that's what my in was like with my first. I then waited 48hr and tested. Mine happened at 10dpo. How many are you?

I'm 9-10dpo. I'm kind of freaking out a bit. I'm gonna have my doc do an HCG tomorrow. I don't know what to even feel right now...

Well i tested again this monring still BFN

Did wake up with dull cramps again but as the morning has progressed its turned into sharpe pains feels like my 1st day of AF cramps also when i went toilet i checked cause i really did think the red witch had shown but no i had egg white CM with oink tinge to it (8am ish)

Got home a few hrs later and its defo blood like start of AF could explain my pains so defo think im out (1030am ish)

Pains have now gone little to no cramping at all (1230pm)

Backache cervix is low still and softer no cramps in front at all (4pm)

Im starting to feel nausea now 430pm

Is it to late for implantation bleeding or has AF arrived early

Well ladies

Im out defo think this is AF
😢😢😢

Baby dust to the rest of you FXd for you
all see you again in a few weeks for another TWW

sorry about AF eeyore :hugs:. I tested today and bfn

Aww eeyore :( I'm sorry ...
I got bfn today too 9 dpo. .. Gohan did you go to the dr.?

Still no spotting or AF. No cramps. I leave for the Doctors in about an hour and a half. He's always so kind. He's been with me through both MC's, and his wife has had a couple herself, so he knows who it feels. Any time I just need reassurance that I'm not pregnant, or to see if I am, he's always willing to draw my blood for it. I'm blessed to have a Doctor that helps me. :)

To help with symptom-spotting, I guess I'll list mine:

GAS (and LOTS of it!)
Runny nose, (VERY unusual for me!)
That spotting yesterday
Decrease of appetite
Picky with foods
Nausea
Boobs feel heavy

And that's pretty much it.

Af cramps... I'm sure I'll know by tomorrow...

Had my blood drawn about 4.5 hours ago. Doc said I should know by tomorrow. I had some shooting pain in my left pelvis, and I've been having some dull cramps. I'm trying to stay calm.

aww sorry about af eeyore

tested this morning bfn for me so im still in the horrid tww

I'm sorry your still in limbo, cass. I'm CD37 now, and I usually have a 32-34 day cycle. If I O'd when I think I did, I'd be 12dpo, and I always have a 12 day LP. So AF should come today, if I'm not preggo. I just want some answers. Doc said the results should be in tomorrow, but at the latest Saturday. If I don't get results later today, and I get AF before Saturday, I'll know my answer. I'm gonna test with another Clinical Guard dip strip and a First Choice Cassette when I get up later on. I'm refusing to let myself get excited. It just leads to disappointment. I'll let you all know when I get up about my HPTs. Talk to you all soon. :hugs:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
gaiangel
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->