anyone eles testing round the 15th

Took a FirstChoice Cassette (Dollar Tree) and a ClinicalGuard dip-strip (amazon) and both were stark white. No squinters at all. I'm only 8-9dpo, so if AF doesn't come by Wednesday, I'll have my doc run an HCG.

Symptoms ashpeababy? I think eeyore and I are in desperate need!! ;)

Ok so I was sure I was out this cycle because I had virtually no symptoms at all! The only thing that stood out to me this month from the last 3 months we were trying (in which every month I was convinced I was pregnant and had all the symptoms you could imagine and nothing!) was that from 6-8dpo I had a weird pinching/pulling feeling in my lower rt abdomen, ranging from mildly uncomfortable to painful. I thought maybe I developed a cyst. By 9dpo the pain had all but subsided. I don't temp so I have nothing to comment about that, nor do I check my CP (tried one month and had no clue what I was doing haha). So basically monitored my cm which ranged from creamy, to thick mucousy to watery to nothing at all, and I have had that happen in previous cycles also so I was sure AF was on her way. I wish I had more to tell you but that's really it! No sore bbs, no nausea, no headaches, no dizziness, no extreme tiredness or increased appetite - all the things ive had in the last few months while ttc. Im really pulling for you girls and will watch the thread to see how you get on! Fx you get your own BFP's really soon!! xx

Hey ladies. I'd like to join. This is my first cycle trying since I miscarried in February. I'm 10dpo. I usually get my positives on 12dpo, but I'm scAred to test. Af usually comes between 12/13dpo. I'm thinking I'll test Friday (14dpo), if no af yet.

Goldstns your welcome to join us hun feel free

So tested this morning nothing :( looking at the symptons from ashpeababy says to me im out ive got most of the symotons your not having lol
cravings headaches sore boobs thirsty cramping
i just feel in my gut in out and thats not me being negative when you know you know

Just checked my cervix still low and hard but today ive got creamy white cm aswell (when i pulled finger out)
cm this tww has been non exsistant normally im pretty wet but this month ive been very dry

Can I join? I'm now 11dpo and started cramping about 4dpo. I really thought this was my month as they didn't feel like menstrual cramps at all. This past Sunday I started feeling af cramps and mood swings were in full force. My af cramps haven't stopped since. I really feel out now. :( I have one more frer but I don't want to waste it when I feel so certain I'm going to start.. Af is due to start on the 15th

Ashpeababy, did you get any af type cramping towards the end of your cycle? Just curious

Thanks and Congrats!!!!!

Ashpeababy, did you get any af type cramping towards the end of your cycle? Just curious

Thanks and Congrats!!!!!

I really hate to say this but no, I didn't get any AF type cramps after O this cycle. I usually do get them starting as early as a full week before AF is due so I was expecting it but all I got was that pinchy/pulling type pain on the one side. I'm still 3 days away from when my AF was supposed to come but I've felt no cramping at all the last 3 days either. Im sorry if that doesn't give you any hope :( Its different for everyone though and you aren't out till she shows!! Good luck! xx

Thanks ashpeababy and welcome darlingmae and Goldstns! ! <3 ..... eeyore!! Don't give up!

Hi ladies, can I join too? My cycles range from 26-29 days so all of the online calculators give me different dates of DPO. I'm somewhere between 11-12 I'm assuming. Some calculators say AF is due tomorrow, some say as far away as Friday. So I will hold off on testing until Friday to be sure.

I tested 8-11 dpo (took one yesterday) and all were stark white BFNs. Not having many symptoms and I'm sure the ones I have are all in my head. These last couple days of the TWW are torture. Just wish the witch would show up if I am indeed out. :wacko:

hi ladies, i got a bfp yesterday. Dont know how it showed up so soon, i tested at 7 dpo and barely nothing there, at 8dpo there was a faint line but i could see it and dh saw it.

Well they say implantation can occur as early as 6dpo but it does depend

well my boobs arnt sore just tender now been sore since roughly 4dpo

Hi hope I'm not too late to join? I'm due AF roughly on the 16th though my cycles can be irregular. Don't know how many dpo I am this month as we were on honeymoon so we were more relaxed about it this month! This is our 2nd time trying for our first baby. The first time we tried for over a year and this is cycle 4 of this time so we are v eager for it to happen now especially now that we are married. Haven't got many symptoms other than bad back ache and twinges. Good luck to everyone!

hi ladies, i got a bfp yesterday. Dont know how it showed up so soon, i tested at 7 dpo and barely nothing there, at 8dpo there was a faint line but i could see it and dh saw it.

congratulations!

Hi disneymom and kittiecat!! Congrats hello kitty !!! Holy cow you must be over the moon! ! And a lucky early tester! Eeyore that could be a good sign ;) i feel weird myself almost like fatigue with a slight cold? And my heart is fluttering? And cramping ugh Idk

According to fertility friend my af on average comes at 12dpo (which is tomorrow). I don't have af cramps or af farts. I know either can start at any moment. So not getting hopes up. However, I'm very eager to test tomorrow morning, but I'm scared to. I think it would be easier on my heart to see af then a bfn.

congratulations to the ladies who got bfp this month i tested again this morning and couldnt see nothing begginning to think im out this month

Hey Ladies.. hope i can join... i am 8dpo... trying to wait to test but feel the need to today.

AF got me, I'm out. I'm kind of relieved, though. My past MC's were due to low progesterone, so I was terrified if I became pregnant again, that I would lose it for the same reason. But this cycle, I'm going to be on Prometrium CD15-CD30. That should help me ovulate and help me avoid MC during early pregnancy, if I should happen to become pregnant. I wish you all luck!

Aww Gohan :( well atleast you will be prepared next cycle! ! :) to a great new start <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->