anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Wants You don't see pink on that frer 2nd line? I see it on my screen but VERY faint, as hard to see the shape, but in the right place!?
Sorry hun what dpo are you again??

sorry just scrolled back...hard to tell O on your FF chart, but you def did.
FF always moves O for more Opks :sigh:

OMG:rofl: The Homer quotes! Especially the 40%...I know ppl who try to sound soooo smart always throwing out percentages at work :saywhat:
But really All those inspirational quotes are great!
I really love the first two for TTC:thumbup:
Oops finally went back and tea d them all, agree!

JLM yes, Homer is THE BEST haha! I don't see anything on the FRER, hmm, it really did look blank to me. I only saw that tiny something on the IC. The absolute furthest I could be is 7 DPO, but I could be as early as 5 DPO based on where FF is putting my CH right now, which I completely disagree with. This has been a weird month, not expecting anything to happen really as we didn't get to BD much, and temps have been all over the place indicating that my hormones are off, most likely :(

So I was leaning toward one of the Homer quotes just because they are so random and out of context haha, might put a smile on someone's face or my own if I have it in my siggy, and sometimes we could all really use a smile because this TTC stuff is hard!

Finally got my coverline.

Did you test today?

Gonna keep busy with dh home. I have a RMT appointment and have some running around to do after. Always nice when dh helps out/takes me.. then we go out to lunch after.

Yay for coverline and Ov date! So you're 3 DPO!!! Do your younger kiddos go to daycare or are they home with you? I have both kiddos at home with me. I work at home, so I work before they wake up, when they're napping, and after they go to sleep. It's EXHAUSTING but we are just not in a financial position to afford daycare for them at the moment :/ And I do love having so much time with my babies!

Did test today, I'm not seeing anything so yesterday must have just been a fluke. My NP set up a beta for me, but TBH I am embarrassed at the thought of going in and having it come back negative again. It was so embarrassing last time this happened, in July, when I got a bunch of lines on blue dye tests and was so certain I was PG, went in, got betas, and it came back at < 1 miU/mL. Dunno what to do, what would you do?

SMU FRER, I don't even know why I bothered. I wouldn't believe a FRER line even if there were one there.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    11.6 KB · Views: 9
Seriously there is totally a line, look invented.

Did test today, I'm not seeing anything so yesterday must have just been a fluke. My NP set up a beta for me, but TBH I am embarrassed at the thought of going in and having it come back negative again. It was so embarrassing last time this happened, in July, when I got a bunch of lines on blue dye tests and was so certain I was PG, went in, got betas, and it came back at < 1 miU/mL. Dunno what to do, what would you do?

I would go check because I see a second line :)

Hmmm. I just don't see anything I would class as a true 'line' on a FRER after all these issues we've encountered with them. The line you got around ovulation is darker than the shadow on the FRER I just took haha

It's still not compelling enough for me to want to get a beta, and my ICs are just stark white

I have learned that virtually every FRER I pee on, no matter where in my cycle, has a line like that. So I just don't class it as a line. It's such a let-down. It used to be with FRERs that any line MEANT something. Now lines mean nothing to me.

Okay, will compare yesterday's to today's. If there is a progression, I will go in, but I'm going to be so embarrassed if it comes back negative. I may :cry:

I saw absolutely zero line yesterday, being honest! Today though, totally see!

Here is today's and yesterday's. I snapped the pics a couple minutes ago, so keep in mind these are both way after the time limit. My goal is to try to accurately compare dry test to dry test in the same light, conditions, etc.

They look the same to me :(

Attachments

• TwoTests.jpg
    TwoTests.jpg
    20.3 KB · Views: 9
I feel i see a line but you would know best as you see in front of you. Why not just hold off a few day to take beta?

NP flat out told me to get it taken today, so to change the order I'd have to get ahold of her, and she is really hard to get ahold of same-day :/

I did. I expect it to come back negative. I'm not getting anything on any of my tests now. I think they've been evaps or flukes :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->