anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

hate in the 2ww not mater how sensible a woman may be, we still analize every singe 'symptom'. They are all the same 'symtoms' if you are pregnant or not.. but yet it MUST mean pregnancy and you only noticed them when you are ttc lol
Been super SUPER tired. Bloated. Achy.
So today I have a very sharp pain on my right side of abdomen. It was then achy and when I got to my rmt office, I felt really achy/crampy 'down there'. same thing happen at school pick up, sharp pain then super achy for a min. When I got home felt really wet 'down there'. I was feel super wet yesterday evening as well. hope they are good signs but I truly hate that I analyze everything.

I think it's impossible not to! And the thing is... it could all be pregnancy. That's the worst part of being on progesterone. The body literally thinks it is pregnant, so it gives you 100% of the pregnancy symptoms, haha. I am nauseous, cramping, have a strong bitter taste in my mouth, twinges in my pelvic region, and suuuuuuuper tired. And it's all from progesterone!

Seriously this is how bloated I am. I can say though with the first cp, I was exactly like this. So bloated my bells is hurting.Bloating is always a big symptom for me..FX..FX.. Fx!!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    16.2 KB · Views: 6
I think it's impossible not to! And the thing is... it could all be pregnancy. That's the worst part of being on progesterone. The body literally thinks it is pregnant, so it gives you 100% of the pregnancy symptoms, haha. I am nauseous, cramping, have a strong bitter taste in my mouth, twinges in my pelvic region, and suuuuuuuper tired. And it's all from progesterone!

Omg I know and I'd be going crazy on the extra hormones. I really thought about going to get Otc cream today but talked myself out of it again :/

I'm only 4dpo, so about to take my 4th dose of cream in an hour (am and pm ea day started ystrdy). After 1st dose yesterday am, I was BLOATed:pop:
After dose this am, only 2nd day taking it, I have been mildly crampy most the day, very mild tho. Def the progesterone- too early for implant!

JLM YES on the bloat, I'm on my 8th dose tonight, and ajr, your progesterone sounds like it's high enough naturally, yay!

I was not getting any of these symptoms (namely the cramping) with my natural progesterone levels :/

beta came back at < 1 miU/mL, again. So in conclusion of my two-month study on whether faint lines on HPTs mean ANYTHING... As far as I'm concerned they don't. Grrr. I wish they would make it so that a line really wouldn't show, at all, in any form, unless you hit a minimum hormone level. So embarrassed! My NP probably thinks I'm crazy :(

beta came back at < 1 miU/mL, again. So in conclusion of my two-month study on whether faint lines on HPTs mean ANYTHING... As far as I'm concerned they don't. Grrr. I wish they would make it so that a line really wouldn't show, at all, in any form, unless you hit a minimum hormone level. So embarrassed! My NP probably thinks I'm crazy :(

Im so sorry :( It could be to early though right? I have heard of people getting (blood) tests come back negative... and then come positive days later.

Im so sorry :( It could be to early though right? I have heard of people getting (blood) tests come back negative... and then come positive days later.

I dunno, 8 DPO now and totally blank tests. With DD and DS, I had faint lines/squinters by now. I've got nothing. I think this cycle's a bust, oh well!

How are things going for you?

I'm so sorry :( but your def not out until the witch comes!

I was so tired last night. Feel asleep with DS #2 on the couch at 7:30 last night and had to practically craw up the stairs at 8 to my bed. SOO tired.
Also had a big temp rise this am. I don't know much about temps/charting so not sure if a big rise like that is good or not.

LP temp rises are always good :)

I always tend to get a hot flash/temp peak around 4 DPO, so I've attributed that to my progesterone starting to surge, which is a great sign. It's making sure everything is all prepared for bubs!

LP temp rises are always good :)

I always tend to get a hot flash/temp peak around 4 DPO, so I've attributed that to my progesterone starting to surge, which is a great sign. It's making sure everything is all prepared for bubs!

Ohh that sounds good then! I'm glad dh and I decided to to wait on the progesterone cream/pills and seeing what this cycle did.

Yeah based on that temp (and ESP if it stays high), it looks like your body is doing a great job of producing progesterone!

Stupid me did it lol I think these tests just gave s faint line all the time, too early lol
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=461158

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    43.9 KB · Views: 6
I do see a smudgy line. Are you think you're farther along than 4 DPO or are you thinking LH surge?

Getting more frustrating squinters on FRERs--there one test, gone the next.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 8
I do see a smudgy line. Are you think you're farther along than 4 DPO or are you thinking LH surge?

Neither just faulty, if was taken at 5 min mark not an evap. Ha all tests seem faulty for us!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->