anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Honestly no idea, I am far from an expert when it comes to this stuff. All so complicated! Maybe you are like me, one side not so much pain and the other more pain? So some months, depending on side, you might feel more?

Maybe, hopefully!

So looked at my chart and FF marked today as ovulation(unsure about that I truly think it's was yesterday.. but what do I know ) Lucky me, dh took to morning off to catch up on sleep.. he is tired, I don't blame him.. I am too we DTD 8 times in the last 10 days..
Anyhoo, 2 kids in school + baby sleeps so of course I went and visited dh in bed..As JLM says, I went and molested him :happydance::blush::winkwink:

I thought better safe then sorry and even if I ovulated yesterday around 4.. still have 24 hours to catch the egg! totally covered our bases now and if we don't get pregnant this cycle I might have to recover next month for all the BD.. 9 times in 11 days is to much for my 35 year old body(and not to mention dh is 50 lol)

ha, hardly lol just determined this cycle. I hate TTC.. so stressful :/

I do too. I really do. Just onto the pregnancy part please. I actually hate being pregnant (morning sickness, anemia, sciatica, high-risk pregnancy monitoring, all the tons of things that could go wrong constantly) but this time I will be relieved to be pregnant with this stressful, confusing stuff far behind me.

I do too. I really do. Just onto the pregnancy part please. I actually hate being pregnant (morning sickness, anemia, sciatica, high-risk pregnancy monitoring, all the tons of things that could go wrong constantly) but this time I will be relieved to be pregnant with this stressful, confusing stuff far behind me.

ha same I have a love hate relationship with being pregnant. I do love it, I love feel baby grow and the connection but have always had high risk pregnancies, lot of monitoring ect. Stressful, especially my last pregnancy. I really do want just one more though <3

Same here, just this one more. I'm planning to have tubes tied during this C section (if we ever get pregnant, haha!)

Saw you new siggy and copied.. now you know a bit about me :)

Haha awesome! What a great range of ages!!!! Love the coffee emoji too... coffee is one of my favorite things ever, haha. So sad to have had to cut it down to one cup a day, but it's a very small price to pay for the possibility of holding our third child in my arms one day!

Yeah I decided I needed a new siggy but didn't know what to put in it, so I was like okay, I'll just make something really basic while I look for a good/funny quote or something. I am considering all of these, do you like any?

"What isn't today, might be tomorrow." - Anonymous

"Positive anything is better than negative nothing." - Elbert Hubbard

"Trust in dreams, for in them is hidden the gate to eternity." - Khalil Gibran

"My optimism wears heavy boots and is loud." - Henry Rollins

"We are all one mind, capable of all that's imagined and all conceivable." - Maynard James Keenan

"If you really want something in this life you have to work for it. Now quiet, they're about to announce the lottery numbers." - Homer Simpson

"Shut up, brain, or I'll stab you with a Q-Tip!" - Homer Simpson

"Oh, people can come up with statistics to prove anything, Kent. Forty percent of people know that." - Homer Simpson

oh my I can't give up all caffeine.. 3 kids now way lol I go through cycles where I try.. I will cut down to a cup but end up back at 'several' ugh. I have always had caffeine when pregnant though, I feel I give up a lot.. I can have one thing :) I have not touched, not even a drop, of alcohol since I found out I was pregnant with ds#2.. so yeah we give up a lot but my coffee/tea.. no not totally. will read over those quotes a bit more after my headache goes away

omg I don't know how you are handling the extra progesterone. I"m just on dpo one on my normal hormones and miserable. super tired.. super swollen all over.. breasts so tender/achy. migraine... backache..crampy. I would be dead if I was pumping more hormones in me :/ I guess it's a good sign though.. seems my body is "working" and I just don't think I need anymore. Maybe the last 6 cycles was by body just adjusting after baby. He still nurses but less.. just takes time for our bodies to get ready for baby again.

So sorry about your migraines and all your symptoms :( My husband suffers terribly from those. He has to carry Imitrex with him wherever he goes.

Loving your new avatar, by the way! And luckily the progesterone hasn't been too bad. Main issues are strong fatigue and some mild cramping. Beyond that, nothing to write home about. Hopefully that's not a bad sign. I'm hoping the level is getting up high enough to allow an implant if there's a little eggy making its way down to my uterus right now.

Ugh my temps are so useless this cycle, and FF just moved my Ov date forward two days, which I totally disagree with because I had strong left-sided pinches on CDs 14 and 15, but nothing on 16. And I always Ov (pinch+temp shift) one day after my first +OPK. Ugh so frustrated. My temps are messed up because of the weather here, the heater has been running more and so I will wake up having throwing the covers off and shivering, and then the next day I wake up covered in sweat. UGH!

And look where it put my CL--above all my FP temps. If it put the CL in the correct place, at my highest FP temps, it would see that the first elevated point is CD 15, which is one day after my first +OPK and the day I had the strong Ov pain. Stupid progesterone is making me so emotional. I'm like nearly sitting here shaking my fist at FF, lolz

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 5
Ugh my temps are so useless this cycle, and FF just moved my Ov date forward two days, which I totally disagree with because I had strong left-sided pinches on CDs 14 and 15, but nothing on 16. And I always Ov (pinch+temp shift) one day after my first +OPK. Ugh so frustrated. My temps are messed up because of the weather here, the heater has been running more and so I will wake up having throwing the covers off and shivering, and then the next day I wake up covered in sweat. UGH!

And look where it put my CL--above all my FP temps. If it put the CL in the correct place, at my highest FP temps, it would see that the first elevated point is CD 15, which is one day after my first +OPK and the day I had the strong Ov pain. Stupid progesterone is making me so emotional. I'm like nearly sitting here shaking my fist at FF, lolz
Is it on advanced? I remember the FAM gave me the correct O date last cycle when advanced did not. Try changing that.
And agree with the meds. When I did my ivf cycle I was a mess! like literally. Imagine if you never had all these crazy woman hormones in your body(like no period/cycle for 6 years!) then all of a sudden you are PUMPING your self full of injectable hormones and pills. My husband was SCARED for his safety LOL

I'm still having achy cramps on the RIGHT side. I find it so interesting that I have way more pain on my right then left side. I really think I need to have my ob give that a look. I wonder if the scaring is getting bad again and then now I worry about complications in getting pregnant because of it. Just don't want to go in for the (day) surgery. Hard to find the time with 3 kids.

I swear if I don't get pregnant this cycle I"m going go to crazy. We BD so much there must be SO many sperm that were waiting up there for the egg.
There are two parts of the cycle I "like" the first week(when AF starts) because you don't have to worry about testing. The AFTER O for the first week, same thing. easier to keep busy and not worry peeing in a cup and looking for super yellow pee(eww LOL) So it is a bit more relaxed for the next few days for me.. but I also have this anxiety in me on if it was to happen , it happen and now at the point in the cycle where I just wait to see.. nothing more I can do.

So true, your relaxedness about it inspires me to maybe chill out a bit during the OWW, haha. It's a very stressful time for me because I just have to wait. I have a really hard time with that.

The good thing is even during that one week after Ov there is still so much going on in our bodies that is fascinating, not having anything to do with conception. Since I started charting and symptom tracking, I can actually feel myself ovulating, my ovary being sore after ovulation as the corpus luteum grows, a couple days later sensations I can only assume are my tubes firing up to move the egg along, my uterus cramping which is probably the lining building up. Before TTC, I had NO idea that any of this was happening, and so now even with no tests to pee on, there is so much fascinating stuff happening in my body, I love to track that stuff.

Got a Wondfo dye run that had me all excited, but two tests afterward (including a FRER) show nothing, so I'm certain it was just a dye run.

Attachments

• IMG_7459.jpg
    IMG_7459.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 8
  • IMG_7460.jpg
    IMG_7460.jpg
    12.2 KB · Views: 10
I know our bodies are interesting but really frustrating for me! Took a day away from the computer for the most part.. kept busy by knitting instead of googling random symptoms Haha. What did you do to keep busy?

So true, your relaxedness about it inspires me to maybe chill out a bit during the OWW, haha. It's a very stressful time for me because I just have to wait. I have a really hard time with that.

The good thing is even during that one week after Ov there is still so much going on in our bodies that is fascinating, not having anything to do with conception. Since I started charting and symptom tracking, I can actually feel myself ovulating, my ovary being sore after ovulation as the corpus luteum grows, a couple days later sensations I can only assume are my tubes firing up to move the egg along, my uterus cramping which is probably the lining building up. Before TTC, I had NO idea that any of this was happening, and so now even with no tests to pee on, there is so much fascinating stuff happening in my body, I love to track that stuff.

Got a Wondfo dye run that had me all excited, but two tests afterward (including a FRER) show nothing, so I'm certain it was just a dye run.
Oh yeah i see a line in the ic. What us a dye run? Like an evap? It looks like a pink line! And about the frer, I don't trust those either way anymore I am not buying anymore of those.

Yay for taking a day off! Me, I just took the kiddos to the library and craft store, and worked, the usual!

A dye run is when there is an uneven glob of dye sorta where the test line should be, but very irregular, like running watercolors almost, it's not a true result. I haven't gotten another line since that one so I don't think it was real.

OMG:rofl: The Homer quotes! Especially the 40%...I know ppl who try to sound soooo smart always throwing out percentages at work :saywhat:
But really All those inspirational quotes are great!
I really love the first two for TTC:thumbup:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"