anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Chart is wacky, and I'm pretty sure temps are meaningless now that I'm on progesterone.

And I don't have PCOS, so I am leaning toward something hormonal that can trick pregnancy tests? But how did it trick both a FRER and a $ store in your case, and FRER/Wondfo in my case? So confused!

Attachments

• IMG_7338.jpg
    IMG_7338.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 3
found this here, as you thought it looked like I had extra estrogen(too much ewcm)
and I just was wondering more about ovulation spotting as that is what I assume I had a few days back.

"The other possible explanation for ovulation spotting is that the spotting is a result of a woman’s changing hormones during ovulation. As a woman’s body prepares to ovulate, follicles will start to grow and mature. As they mature they produce more estrogen. This increase in estrogen triggers a surge in LH, another hormone involved in ovulation. When LH surges it signals the mature egg to burst from the follicle. Estrogen rises sharply right before a woman ovulates and it is thought that the increase in estrogen levels may cause light spotting to occur. -"

This is good, this sis what it also says "This light spotting is known as ovulation spotting and is considered a great sign of fertility. - "

See more at: https://www.justmommies.com/articles/ovulation-spotting.shtml#sthash.npAs8MWb.dpuf

Chart is wacky, and I'm pretty sure temps are meaningless now that I'm on progesterone.

And I don't have PCOS, so I am leaning toward something hormonal that can trick pregnancy tests? But how did it trick both a FRER and a $ store in your case, and FRER/Wondfo in my case? So confused!

Oh yeah eh, progesterone makes your temps rise right?

I decided to cancel my gp appointment today. I am so confused not sure what to do. What if I on only had one cp(back in May) and these two others were not for real. Why in the world would I get those faint positives around ovulation!? It's just all crazy. Either something wrong with my body or every brand of tests. I'm just going to wait it out a bit more and if this cycle is a bust go get bloodwork, that will give me more answers I think. Have I already said how much I HATE TTC! *sheesh*

oh I forgot to also tell you that after blood work the OB wanted to do another test, but I said to hold off a bit as she said it's painful and causes a lot of cramping. i have had 3 sections and she wonders if I really did infact have 3cp, if there is some weird scaring going on after the surgeries(on top of already my endo scaring.

Oh and, (sorry kids keep breaking up my posts.. this happens often ;) )
Did you see my temp drop today. Looks like O really is here FXXXXXXX I get a rise tomorrow

I think your Ov is right around the corner, and Ive been having the same worries as you with all this FRER business--was I having CPs or just BFNs?

My blood work did show the low progesterone, so I do think CPs are a possibility, but this cycle I'm doing betas if I see a line, that way I don't have to wonder anymore.

I think so to.0 Got two days of BD in.. will get today and tomorrow as well! FX!

yeah I will possible do the same. but will hold off on meds as I am crazy hormonal every day of my life already.. not sure I want to add extra hormones :dohh:

Totally understand, haha. The progesterone has got me feeling a little icky today: nausea and cramps, blegh

Oh and wanted to add, just to say it out loud, because I think it will actually help me deal with it if I say it out loud, I'm scared the chances of me getting a BFP this cycle are basically zero. Everyone else BDs so many times in the fertile window, but we only BDed twice. On top of that, I have no idea when I ovulated or if I even ovulated before I started the progesterone. My chart does not show a 'clear' temp shift, in my my mind. If I ovulated CD 14 (pinch left side), we DTD once 4 DBO and once 12 hours after ovulation. If I ovulated CD 15 (stronger pinch left side), we DTD once 5 DBO and once 24 hours before ovulation. I do not believe where FF put my Ov date because I have never ovulated the same day as my +OPK before.

I'm really thinking why even bother testing this cycle. I HATE seeing negatives, haha.

JLM, how have you been?

Oh and wanted to add, just to say it out loud, because I think it will actually help me deal with it if I say it out loud, I'm scared the chances of me getting a BFP this cycle are basically zero. Everyone else BDs so many times in the fertile window, but we only BDed twice. On top of that, I have no idea when I ovulated or if I even ovulated before I started the progesterone. My chart does not show a 'clear' temp shift, in my my mind. If I ovulated CD 14 (pinch left side), we DTD once 4 DBO and once 12 hours after ovulation. If I ovulated CD 15 (stronger pinch left side), we DTD once 5 DBO and once 24 hours before ovulation. I do not believe where FF put my Ov date because I have never ovulated the same day as my +OPK before.

I'm really thinking why even bother testing this cycle. I HATE seeing negatives, haha.

JLM, how have you been?

Ah I"m sorry you feel out! if you dtd at all around O your not out!! :thumbup:

Well I'm 'blessed' to have super bad pains before/on/after O.. well I got my pains already for eggs growing.. RIGHT now I am having super sharp/painful(LIKE really painful, OUCH!!) O pains on my right side .. eggs must be being released right now.. *tick tock dh* get home already! :happy dance:

I hate how these feel, I can bialy even move so painful. Do you get it this bad? But on the other hand I always know I have good ovulation when I feel it!

JLM, how have you been?

Ah I"m sorry you feel out! if you dtd at all around O your not out!! :thumbup:

Well I'm 'blessed' to have super bad pains before/on/after O.. well I got my pains already for eggs growing.. RIGHT now I am having super sharp/painful(LIKE really painful, OUCH!!) O pains on my right side .. eggs must be being released right now.. *tick tock dh* get home already! :happy dance:

I hate how these feel, I can bialy even move so painful. Do you get it this bad? But on the other hand I always know I have good ovulation when I feel it!

Usually I do get it pretty bad. It's short--maybe 1-2 minutes only, but for that 1-2 minutes I'm in horrible pain on one side, doubled over, usually making a horrible face at whoever happens to be looking at me. This cycle, the pain was really quick and relatively mild. That's why I really have no idea if I Oved or not :(

So glad you're getting Ov pains, and that you will get a chance to BD without having to wake up at 1am haha!

Thanks, got all our days in and it has to be good enough as DH is not home for the next two days. last night was the last night for this cycle, got lucky it so happen it was ovulation day as if ovulation day was tomorrow is be out of luck, fx !ph! I def had a temp rise/shift this am!!

I think my right side has way more (endo) scaring then the left and oh my word it is way more painful when I ovulate on this side. I wonder how often a woman should have this conditioned checked out to see if it's worsening. I had to have a lot of scaring removed to become pregnant with my first. I guess it's always something to talk to ob about .

So funny, after the blaring positive yesterday.. I am sure happy to see a negative today! Still a nice line, but def a negative.. Let the 2ww begin!

Hey your 6dpo today? I know you tested! Fx!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 2
So are you 1 DPO today then? Yay!!!

Regarding my chart, I think I disagree with where FF put the crosshairs. I have never ovulated the same day as my +OPK, so it would be unexpected, but not impossible. I think it's much more likely that I'm only 5 DPO.

But I will say this... The day of my +OPK, I woke up and got a negative. This always happens to me with FMU. FMU tests of any kind are always negative for me because (TMI) my bladder is still full of 'old urine' from the previous day. If I pee an hour later, with 'new urine' I will suddenly get nice lines. So I suspect my LH surge started while I was sleeping, I woke up and got a -OPK from the old urine and an hour later got a nice positive from new pee! An hour later I had a short, strong pinch on my left side, but dismissed it because I had only just got the +OPK.

PS. Here are my tests so far. I have tested a lot during the cycle because I am trying to investigate my NPs claim about LH, etc., causing false positives. I do not see a line on any of these, not even on the one I took the day I was surging (CD 14). I thought I saw a line back then but I really don't think there is anything here.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.9 KB · Views: 7
Yup, I think so! I think I would of had a better temp rise but baby was up at 3.

Honestly no idea, I am far from an expert when it comes to this stuff. All so complicated! Maybe you are like me, one side not so much pain and the other more pain? So some months, depending on side, you might feel more?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
oneandonly
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->