anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

I do it because I am really impatient, and I am really uncomfortable with uncertainty. Oddly enough both BFPs and AF give me a sense of relief because the uncertainty has ended, either way. Obviously I'd prefer never to see AF when TTC but by 14 DPO I am so sick of seeing negative tests that I welcome it. Because at least it's something definite, and I can immediately get excited and optimistic about the next cycle rather than stuck in a disheartening limbo in the current cycle, know what I mean?

Yes too much, I'm hopelessly impatient myself too. i wish often I was a more mellow personality *sigh*

I'm feeling a bit excited, the line looks twice as dark' do you see it??

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    35.9 KB · Views: 6
Same test, different picture

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    38.6 KB · Views: 6
9dpo(bottom) Next to 8dpo (top)dried

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.3 KB · Views: 7
Yes! I see it in #523, don't see it in #524, but then I see progression in #525! And just the bottom test alone in #525, even without the progression, I would call that a positive! It shows much better in the last picture than in the other two! Yayyyyy!

Looking forward to seeing more tests! When pregnant, my tests tend to look better at the end of the day, contrary to what others experience. FMU/SMU is never good for me :)

IMG and s $stire with smu! I'm getting excited!

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 6
Oh wow DEFINITELY see that on the dollar store!!!! Can you get some betas and make sure your progesterone is high enough so you can get supplements etc?

do you look at tests on your phone? I ask because I do see lines in person and I see on my phone(where I take the pic) but then when I sit at my desktop you can't see any line. I love my iMac but hate the new screen retina thing. pictures just never look the same on here. Anyhow, there really is a faint BUT visible line on the $store! Super excited for that one and will go buy a handful of tests from there today instead of any more frer ;)

Oh wow DEFINITELY see that on the dollar store!!!! Can you get some betas and make sure your progesterone is high enough so you can get supplements etc?

hum, maybe I will go visit my gp and ask? my ob is not for it though :growlmad: she still thinks there is no way I even ovulated :growlmad:

Haha then I can't wait for when your digi goes positive and you can send her a picture of it. I kind of gloated with my OB when PG with DS. My lines weren't progressing at about 10-11 DPO so I went in to see him. He told me I wasn't pregnant, and it must have been a CP, because his 50 miU/mL test came back negative. So when my lines started getting darker on Wondfos at home, I called and just played innocent. "This is so weird. I know you said I am having a chemical pregnancy, so I'm so confused as to why the tests are getting darker. Is there something wrong with me?"

And then I get the betas done, go in to get the results and he was like... I don't know how this is possible, but you're pregnant. I was a stinker. I knew I was pregnant all along, but he was just so certain of himself and extremely confused as to how he could be wrong.

Yeah Drs are not gods like my husband seems to think. I take their option with a grain of salt.. They are confused and wrong often, just like all the rest of us humans :)

Baby had me up at 2am, temp invalid. It was pretty much save as yesterday..maybe tonight ;)

Ah, k! Well I think you're pregnant girl. I had a very strong feeling that this was going to be your cycle, no idea why but I did!

I don't know if this is for real or horrible pretend lines. I'm so anxious to test tomorrow.

Csn you see line?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463073

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    20.9 KB · Views: 5
I don't know if this is for real or horrible pretend lines. I'm so anxious to test tomorrow.

Csn you see line?
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463073

I think I see a pink line in the top but nothing in the negative. Fingers crossed!

I think I see it! How is your Wondfo progression looking? Have you taken that last FRER?

The dollar store ones are sometimes a bit hard to read because of the case, for some reason it tricks my eyes to have that sort of shadow region around the test. Like it makes the test strip itself seem too bright. Have you ever removed it from the case to see if it looks the same once it's by itself?

Csn you see line?

I think I see a pink line in the top but nothing in the negative. Fingers crossed!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Peanut2024
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->