anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

I think I see it! How is your Wondfo progression looking? Have you taken that last FRER?

The dollar store ones are sometimes a bit hard to read because of the case, for some reason it tricks my eyes to have that sort of shadow region around the test. Like it makes the test strip itself seem too bright. Have you ever removed it from the case to see if it looks the same once it's by itself?

no mail came yet today :/ waiting on the tests.

Hopefully they will be there soon--can't wait to see them! How are you doing symptom-wise?

Honestly think this am's test were a fluke :( feeling discouraged .

Now on to the confession of the day..
I went to $store and bought 9 tests...
Then went to grocery store and bought two packs of frer tests ugh. In my defence for some reason I think their price was marked wrong as I got the packs with one line test + one digital for only $13.. Usually those are closer to 23.
Confession two.. Tried to do hpt with blood .. Did not work out, just invalid results would not run right.
Confession three I did use my last frer.. And it got the disappearing line again, wtf. I called company finally. I honestly think it's just the tests I get from crappy Walmart. I have no issue with frer from other stores.
Confession four, I have been tempted to even test bm today.
Hopeless I tell ya.. For real :(

Don't be hopeless! It's only 9 DPO! hCG levels are soooooo low right now, just one cup of water could mean the difference between a BFP and BFN (I know I've said this before, but it's true!)

Seriously I need to shake myself out of it. I feel when we started ttc I got bit by the crazy bug..for really! I'm driving myself bonkers and this is too much. What in the world about ttc does this?! I could not be the only one this happens too. I feel like my sanity has been thrown out the window and 3/4 of the cycle I've lost my mind! What in the world!!

Also wanted to mention something to you. I think I have had way more cp then I ever thought. I was looking over my past countdown images and I have 30 pages over the last 5 years with lots if I between children tests.. Tests with faint lines, then poof.. All line was gone .. Faint polite then negative. and then so was I gone from site until the next late period. Crazy. Life gets busy and you never really analyze things too much unless you are paying attention to each and every detail :/ I wonder how many chemicals on average I had before a sticky bean.

Can I please see your frer this cycle? Here is mine

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.7 KB · Views: 10
Mail lady came! anything!?

https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463154

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    30.1 KB · Views: 7
If it's truly there I *should* get a nice line tomorrow, right?!

Yes, I agree.

If it is truly there, you should begin to see progression very soon, either tomorrow or the next day. From the time of squinters to the time of a real, visible line that any ol' Joe could see, it was about 3 days for me with both DD and DS.

As you know..when you have a test, you want to use a test. Ugh! On s good note, I think I see a line, right!!??
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463211

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    26 KB · Views: 11
I definitely see it in the thumbnail, but when I click to zoom in, I can't find it, probably just BnB lowering the resolution so it's getting lost :/

It's 100% negative. I am totally crushed. Depressing. I wish I can crawl in to my bed and just go to sleep :cry:

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    31.2 KB · Views: 4
well my brand-new phone just stopped working so I can't post the 2nd morning urine, but it's like the first almost non exesistant line. I see a very faint line and you can see VERY faint now it's dried.. but more then likely just a nasty evap and I am in no way pregnant :( depressing. I'm done testing I'm saving the rest for next cycle and now just waiting for the witch.
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=463365

Oh no, I'm so sorry!!!! Grrrr, this cycle! If it helps at all, when I reached 10 DPO and hadn't gotten a line, I considered the possibility that everything up to that date had just been evaps, and so my true BFP might be just around the corner. 11-12 DPO is still totally possible, without a doubt, and would be so much more common than 9-10 DPO!

I hate to bring it up, but is it possible it might have been a CP? That one FRER was just so convincing!!!

got my phone fixed will snap a pic of the 4 tests from today.. I still see nothing like the line you got at 10dpo.. but will show you how they dried. brb

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chocolate 4
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->