anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

Fmu
smu
tmu
tmu

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.2 KB · Views: 9
Same inverted

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21.4 KB · Views: 6
are these what your tests have looked like all this cycle? evaps?

when the test sit in front of me, the one that stands out more then others is SMU for sure. I can see on my screen in the pic too. Can you see at all? But again, it's not a real line right? Should be darker for sure on 10dpo, right?

The SMU test is the one that stands out the most to me too.

And yes, TBTH, that is what my tests looked like this cycle. I was certain I was seeing progression in my evaps, but then when I really took a step back and looked at it, they all looked pretty much the same. You're only 10 DPO tho. At 10 DPO with my son, the line was barely there! So I say you're still totally in the game right now, no reason to give up yet!

One more post with second pic and question

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    14.8 KB · Views: 6
is there any scientific data out there that supports that possibly only part of hcg gets in urine when breastfeeding? Possibly 1/2 or whatever goes in to the breastmilk?
So yes, there were taken with breast milk right now. test never touched, the lh was only for a reference line and to also see what it would do with breastmilk..
thoughts?
It takes a good 10 mins or so to dry but I can post a pic then if it dries darker.
(edit I feel it is drying quite darker, so will post a pic when dried in a bit)

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    15.3 KB · Views: 5
That is so interesting! So I will start out by saying that I have absolutely no idea if the hCG splits between bodily fluids.

But as a novice, with no idea what I'm talking about, I would say no, the hCG wouldn't be split up 50/50 between urine and breastmilk (or sweat, or saliva, or any other bodily fluid). I would think that the hCG ends up in urine in good concentrations specifically because the kidneys' job is to filter the blood, so as the blood passes through them, the waste contains a concentration of all the non-nutritive parts of the blood, including hCG.

Edited: So I was wrong, at least some substances (eg alcohol) are in the same concentration in breastmilk as they are in blood... So I guess the question is, is hCG one of those substances?

Interesting thought. I just really gave no clue. I will tell you though In The past when I tested with bm, NO line ever appeared. Zero, white as paper test results. This is the first time I have ever seen a test line with a hpt using Bm. And by In the past I would say in the last 5 years, but never during this ttc adventure. 1/2 way dry now.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    13.1 KB · Views: 7
1/2 way dry

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 3
I mean that is DEFINITELY a line. I would say without a doubt :bfp: if that were urine but I'm not sure about it being breast milk, if it means the same. I would imagine so! Trying to think of why breast milk hCG concentration would be higher than urine tho...

I mean that is DEFINITELY a line. I would say without a doubt :bfp: if that were urine but I'm not sure about it being breast milk, if it means the same. I would imagine so! Trying to think of why breast milk hCG concentration would be higher than urine tho...

I have no idea either way. I honestly am so confused. I totally am so confused. It really is puzzling why I will get a super faint line then boom the next day it's good.. then boom as soon as it was gone it back.
I did try and get ds to stop nursing so much, but I gave in and still do nurse him much like a toddler nurses.
I posted to the main forum and I honestly know i will get some negative options.. like "why in the world would you test with breastmilk" "hpts are meant for urine, NOT breastmilk" well you get it, stuff like that. But honestly you have seen the weird faint lines and then so odd it's all gone ..? Just so confusing and again in the past when I tested with bm, zero hint of a test line... absolutely zero!

oh and possible thought on the line darker then smu.. hcg possibly concentration.. I had not breastfeed son in many hours, so milk I used was very concentrated. I would say he last nursed in the middle of the night in my bed is anything and this milk was from just 11am or so. I did not nurse him this am as we were running late.. so yeah milk pretty concentrated I would think?

Okay did some reading and I was wrong (Edited my post), at least some substances like alcohol are in the same concentration in breast milk as they are in the blood. So, the question is, is hCG one of those substances?

So my explanation: you are really pregnant, but just super early, and your breast milk is showing your BFP because blood concentration of hCG is always higher than urine concentration of hCG (which is why pregnancy can be picked up on a blood test before it can by POAS)

Okay did some reading and I was wrong (Edited my post), at least some substances like alcohol are in the same concentration in breast milk as they are in the blood. So, the question is, is hCG one of those substances?

So my explanation: you are really pregnant, but just super early, and your breast milk is showing your BFP because blood concentration of hCG is always higher than urine concentration of hCG (which is why pregnancy can be picked up on a blood test before it can by POAS)

interesting! fx your right!

so see the top test, that was the breastmilk pic, all dried. look how faint it becomes.
And the bottom test is a urine test(edit: actually it was in 10 min time limit). when I look I feel like they look very similar, no?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    28.4 KB · Views: 7
All totally dry now. It's crazy how light the nice love I got with bm dries. It's looks just a tad darker then the urine test right now.. Or am I crazy and there was no line on urine?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 9
So to me the top test actually looks darker than the one just below it, it's so odd that that nice line with the BM dried so light. I will say that this was happening with me with the Wondfos this cycle: visible line when wet, then it got super super light when it dried. Hoping something dark and undeniable pops up for you tomorrow!

(I should say that to me the top one looks darker when zoomed out. As soon as I zoom in, the one below it looks darker, so I see what you mean!)

todays tests. I saw the line on the $store so took the frer.
I def see lines... but I'm a bit scared. they are still so faint :( I am worried for another cp... I feel the line should be darker by now, right? for my sanity.. I will not be testing anymore today OR tomorrow. I will wait until Sunday. I have to work on Saturday so don't want any stress.

Attachments

• image-8.jpg
    image-8.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 8
  • image-9.jpg
    image-9.jpg
    25.4 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads