• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

I do take that back a little.. I just looked and the test today(frer) I still can see the line but SOOOOO find and almost have to hold a bit at angle. But it's def still there, just super hard to see. I swear that the IC looks like the same sensitivity huh!?

Same here ajr. Today DH sorta had to have 'the talk' with me about how much I'm spending on PG tests. I feel so bad for him. He has to put up with me asking him about lines all the time, and then telling him I went out and spent another $16 on FRERs or asking him to put another pack of Wondfos on his Amazon again. Sigh. I was thinking today too, I wish I could stop, I wish I could just not test, but the days between 7 DPO and 14 DPO are just agony frankly. And I would do the same as you--if I took all my tests, I'd run out and get more. I also understand being at 6 DPO--so close to being able to test.

Do you get a sign when you implant? For me, it's a mega hot flash in one of my ears. It will turn bright red, itch, and be hot to the touch. Happened with DD, DS, and the "CP" (if that's what I had) last month, and this month, all at either 6 or 7 DPO.

I am feeling pretty good. Cramps, pelvic pressure, pulling/twinges, hot flashes throughout the day, and fatigue. Thing is that ALL of those could be caused by the progesterone alone so I haven't really looked at symptoms this TWW because I know it's pointless. The only out of the ordinary thing was (TMI) a bunch of EWCM when I wiped after peeing about an hour ago. Like true EWCM, haven't seen it since the day I Oved. So that got me thinking/excited, but tests are still only showing the same kind of ghosty/barely there lines that you and I have experienced so much at random times in our cycles. I just haven't seen a thing that I would trust yet. Took two $ stores and they were totally negative. Just POASed on a FRER and still just evap/ghost line city.

Hey did your Dr order a repeat beta?

ugh so I feel I have already talked myself in to withholding fluids for the rest of the night and then testing with a frer in the am. I feel like a crazy person :/

No repeat beta for me, and no need haha, tests are blank as a sheet of paper :( Just waiting for 14 DPO to come around so I can take one more test to make absolutely sure I'm not PG, and then stop the progesterone and bring on the :witch: if she doesn't come on her own first, which apparently does happen to women on progesterone sometimes!

Aw, you are definitely not crazy. So many women, yours truly included, can relate! Have you done any more ICs today? If so have you been seeing any progression? If not, I really would hold off on the FRER. I took (gasp) 12 FRERs this cycle. It was madness. It's so easy to go down that path when you start to see a line haha, you want to see it get darker!

I'd say if you have progression, take it, but as your TWW buddy I must also remind you that then you'll only have one left! :)

No repeat beta for me, and no need haha, tests are blank as a sheet of paper :( Just waiting for 14 DPO to come around so I can take one more test to make absolutely sure I'm not PG, and then stop the progesterone and bring on the :witch: if she doesn't come on her own first, which apparently does happen to women on progesterone sometimes!

Aw, you are definitely not crazy. So many women, yours truly included, can relate! Have you done any more ICs today? If so have you been seeing any progression? If not, I really would hold off on the FRER. I took (gasp) 12 FRERs this cycle. It was madness. It's so easy to go down that path when you start to see a line haha, you want to see it get darker!

I'd say if you have progression, take it, but as your TWW buddy I must also remind you that then you'll only have one left! :)
I'm so sorry ((hugs))
Any plans to call frer company about the lines??
*sigh* ok ok, I know your right! I will stil limit fluids tonight and take Ic tomorrow am

The only reason I am hesitant to call FR is because frankly, my test lines are invisible. The pics I took were under the time limit and then the lines disappeared at about the 30-min mark and now they are all blank. With DD and DS, my FRERs were positive for years afterward (still are, I kept my BFPs for their scrapbooks haha).

So since the lines disappeared after the time limit, I believe they were never even really there. Maybe indents or something?

Also, someone in my testing thread made a really good point: she mentioned that she was getting faint lines every time she tested between 6-8 DPO, I believe for over a year, and then the lines were gone by 10 DPO. That's the same boat I'm in. I had a nice IC line 2 days ago, but now nothing. So her decision was just not to test until 10 DPO, that way she could know that if she saw a line, it was probably real.

I really think that next cycle I won't test before 10 DPO. I have had 4 cycles now where I get faint lines starting at 6 DPO, and then they are gone by 9-10, so I think this plan will help me feel a little more sane, and help me save tons of $!!

Also, someone in my testing thread made a really good point: she mentioned that she was getting faint lines every time she tested between 6-8 DPO, I believe for over a year, and then the lines were gone by 10 DPO. That's the same boat I'm in. I had a nice IC line 2 days ago, but now nothing. So her decision was just not to test until 10 DPO, that way she could know that if she saw a line, it was probably real.

I really think that next cycle I won't test before 10 DPO. I have had 4 cycles now where I get faint lines starting at 6 DPO, and then they are gone by 9-10, so I think this plan will help me feel a little more sane, and help me save tons of $!!

Aw man that's so discouraging for you and me huh. I feel like I'm going to be out again too then and need to stop getting excited about faint lines on 7dpo :( ugh

So tell me the 100% honest truth, after today's test dried.. Do you see faint line anymore or am I imagining it and have what others call 'line eyes' and see a line on everything?

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    27.1 KB · Views: 10
K 100% honest I see the top of a line but that's it, so for this one I would call it a no. But just know that I will always be totally honest. If I don't see a line I may try to cushion it with lots of encouraging stuff but I will still say I don't see it. I hate having to say to anyone that it looks BFN but the thing is that nobody will trust the input of someone who always says they see a line!

Your temps are looking great, btw.

AFM just totally confused. 12 DPO and still BFN but temps are up. Ugh!

No worries don't want you to be snything but honest. Smu today

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    32 KB · Views: 9
I honestly think it looks negative.
I am crampy today and feel like af going to show up early. I get these dull achy cramps before af and just feel like that now.

Hmm, I was walking the kiddos and looking on my phone when I looked at it, but I am home now and on my computer and now I'm not seeing it either, grrr.

So dull achy cramps at 8 DPO is probably a good sign--closer to 14 DPO and I'd be worried that it's AF. But this early on, it's a good sign I think :)

Ugh! That's is I need to check myself in to loony bin! Stupid test was calling me :( stupid stupid me wasted yet another test and yup have only one frer left :( hate myself right now :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 5
Not seeing anything on that one...Poo!

I really did learn my FRER lesson this cycle. Next cycle I am not doing a single FRER until I get a definitive (and I mean DEFINITIVE) positive on a Wondfo or $ store!

BTW my chart is triphasic, I have no idea what's going on. BFN tests up the wazoo but temps are higher this morning than they've been the whole cycle. I am sitting here sweating like crazy. I got two temps this morning--98.5 and 98.62, I initially went with the lower one because the temp is supposed to be 'basal,' but I got the higher one TWICE, so I changed my chart to go with that. WHAT is going on...!!!

Attachments

• IMG_8470.jpg
    IMG_8470.jpg
    44 KB · Views: 3
Totally negative, right? Ugh! What in the world was the line yesterday??? What did the other lady say? :(

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    23.2 KB · Views: 4
Not seeing anything on that one...Poo!

I really did learn my FRER lesson this cycle. Next cycle I am not doing a single FRER until I get a definitive (and I mean DEFINITIVE) positive on a Wondfo or $ store!

BTW my chart is triphasic, I have no idea what's going on. BFN tests up the wazoo but temps are higher this morning than they've been the whole cycle. I am sitting here sweating like crazy. I got two temps this morning--98.5 and 98.62, I initially went with the lower one because the temp is supposed to be 'basal,' but I got the higher one TWICE, so I changed my chart to go with that. WHAT is going on...!!!

I have no clue :( so you started progesterone to early are you saying you moved your ovulation date?

I see a tiny hint of something on the second pic of it.

I just meant that my temp today was already high when I used the lowest temp I got, but even higher now when I use the temp I got repeatedly, this morning yet tests are all BFN. Usually triphasic means pregnancy but I am in BFN city :(

I wish I knew more about charting I'm at the point I saw a dropping temp today I'm in anxiety hell thinking it's going to be the slow slope of bfn city like last month :/

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
raisingbisho
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->