anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

On a good note though, temp still up.. was super hot last night and was sweating while in bed... I was like that the night before too a bit but was even hotter last night. I know the temp is a good sign right?

and ha.. I would test my breastmilk this am but baby nursed ALLLLLLLL night.. I would assume it would be less line then yesterday :) Not a bad thing milk supply down, it's a bit of a good thing.. mean that the lines really are there.. (pregnant = milk supply drop) but will see what happens in a few days. I feel I need to keep baby off breast a bit more today and tomorrow as he does this constant nursing to try and bring milk back ya know.

I see it on all three! It is still a bit faint, but there is always that (likely) possibility that what we were seeing before were just evaps and this is your real BFP just barely starting to show, and so the time it's taking to get darker could be totally normal. It's just so hard to know. Have you tested your BM again to see if that line got darker?

You are 11 DPO today, right?

We were typing at the same time, just saw what you wrote above. Yes, milk supply down is a great sign, and temp increase is a great one too! When PG with DS I was getting clogged ducts out of the blue and couldn't pump anything, but it started for me at about 20 DPO. It could be that your body is just really sensitive to even the slightest amount of hCG/progesterone!

to know. Have you tested your BM again to see if that line got darker?

You are 11 DPO today, right?

See post above lol

yup 11
I had a SLIGHT temp drop on dpo8 and 9.. so might have implanted them. Well, I will just def be getting an answer sunday either day.. line can only be darker OR gone by then <3

Just looked at that FRER again and thats not even a squinter--that's a solid line!

Just looked at that FRER again and thats not even a squinter--that's a solid line!

Oh? geeze these frer sure are not like they used to be though. I feel they are LESS sensitive. I mean look at the $store line, I feel darker! crazy.

here was my dollar store from baby #3 https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=176971

and actually I think I was wrong I was around 20+ dpo with 1st miscarriage and that might be why line was darker. hum.. guess the frer lines are just SUPER light for some people??
https://www.countdowntopregnancy.com/pregnancy-test-gallery/image.php?galleryid=416609

was going to mark a + on my chart.. but I don't want to jinx myself :/

just because it's infront of me, took a look at the frer and the line is STILL there, it did not disappear.. with all those crappy frer tests was have been getting, that seems like good sign. Okay, I'm already going to confess that I MIGHT just test with smu since you are right, my lines are always a tad darker, these are fmu at 4am .. *sigh*!! but really after that I'm done for two days.

was thinking of calling the dr to get a beta(and repeat a few times) but again I will hold off until monday or so only because it would no good now anyhow. whatever happens will happen, it's not in my hands(or my dr's) right

I fully support you either way--I know what it's like to just be fed up and to wait to test until things could be definitive, and I also know what it's like to want to know what's happening and to not want to wait.

So I know you said you likely won't, but really the only TRUE answer here is going to come from a beta. Because if you test again in a couple of hours and it's lighter, you're going to get really disheartened but it could just be urine concentration or any of the 1000 things that can affect urine hCG levels, you know?

yeah I know. I'm just so tired of telling dh I have a *faint* line.. that even this cycle he asked I said NO the whole time :/ I just told him last night period due so so again pretty much told him no pregnant. I just feel the excitement is gone. cp.. faint lines over and over.. I just don't want to tell him anymore until I know for sure and again I keep bothering dr and really again don't want to bother anymore until I know for sure.. and I KNOW it's not a bother to dr but really just tired of the whole "dance" I will just see how it is in a few days and go from there. really just so sick and tired of all of this.. just want a sticky bean already (and I know you do too!!) probably just babbling .. been up since 3 with baby, now need to get two other kids ready for school. baby #3 wakes up way to early lol my days are quite long and with the craziness of all this ttc, my brain is fried lol

Ugh totally understand.

I am just looking forward to getting AF so I can get onto the next cycle and do better next time around. This last cycle we only BDed twice the whole cycle--we were just exhausted and sort of overwhelmed by life stressors and couldn't take it as seriously as we should. I guess that's okay, a lot of people sort of take a break for a cycle or two. But we are feeling very serious about next month. Last night was the first time DH brought up baby #3. I think he is scared to get attached, but oddly he is the one who feels very confident it's going to happen.

I, on the other hand, am beginning to believe it won't and that I may have fibroids or tubal blockage. I can't think of any other explanation for why we conceived DD and DS both on cycle #1 and then all of the sudden I can't conceive after 4 cycles. I know a lot of people try for sooooo much longer than me and I don't mean to compare myself to them. I am just comparing myself to my former self, where I used to get pregnant if DH sneezed. To me, if I don't get pregnant right away, something is wrong, know what I mean?

DH said "if it's a boy, I want to name him..." and my heart skipped a beat because I was like, if he is talking about it, maybe it's because he is intuiting deep down that it will happen soon.

Ugh getting all emotional.

BTW at some point this thread will be obsolete and like 6000 pages so just wanted to put out there that you are welcome to PM me any time!

Ugh totally understand.

I am just looking forward to getting AF so I can get onto the next cycle and do better next time around. This last cycle we only BDed twice the whole cycle--we were just exhausted and sort of overwhelmed by life stressors and couldn't take it as seriously as we should. I guess that's okay, a lot of people sort of take a break for a cycle or two. But we are feeling very serious about next month. Last night was the first time DH brought up baby #3. I think he is scared to get attached, but oddly he is the one who feels very confident it's going to happen.

I, on the other hand, am beginning to believe it won't and that I may have fibroids or tubal blockage. I can't think of any other explanation for why we conceived DD and DS both on cycle #1 and then all of the sudden I can't conceive after 4 cycles. I know a lot of people try for sooooo much longer than me and I don't mean to compare myself to them. I am just comparing myself to my former self, where I used to get pregnant if DH sneezed. To me, if I don't get pregnant right away, something is wrong, know what I mean?

DH said "if it's a boy, I want to name him..." and my heart skipped a beat because I was like, if he is talking about it, maybe it's because he is intuiting deep down that it will happen soon.
Awww, I'm glad to hear is is so on board. So is my dh. I just hate how much this all effected him as well, last cycle was not the same with all those faint +/cp. Just so rough and it even effects the men :hugs: If line is darker on Sunday.. will be telling mine thing.

And so did not test with smu.. intact I have now drank 2 cups of coffee.. a big protein shake.. and 3 glasses of water just to ensure I don't drive my self crazy all day testing like yesterday! :thumbup:

you can see how those super faint, almost invisible lines at 8dpo dried. the others will probably dry the same but for now they look blank. odd. Oh but you can def see the line on todays. *FX* for sunday

Attachments

• IMG_3679.jpg
    IMG_3679.jpg
    45.3 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3680.jpg
    IMG_3680.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 3
:witch: just got me. I'm so relieved, and excited to be onto the next cycle and not have to see any :bfn:s for a long time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lynnedm78
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->