anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

((Hugs)) but glad you can take a bit of a breather for a week or so! Relax time if cycle!

I am taking this a bit of a good sign, feeling nausea this am.. so I actually made appointment with dr to get hcg checked. I think your right. I mine as well... I think best to know what is going on and I just want to see in my number is higher then how it is showing on the HPT as there seems to be a bit of hcg in milk as well..

found a better picture of just frer on my phone when I looked though pictures I took this am.

dr 'appointment' in a few mins. it's not my normal dr.. it's a dr online(we have this super cool thing here where we can see a dr online, makes life easier and a bit more personal in this case.. don't need to have sent to my family dr quite yet. all my records go into my personal heath care number and after I get blood drawn, it will be ready for me to see online by the end of the day.

Attachments

• IMG_3666.jpg
    IMG_3666.jpg
    26.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_3667.jpg
    IMG_3667.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 4
That is wonderful, REALLY looking forward to hearing those results!

well I'm out.. just think I need to take a break. my beta came back 0. what in the world are all the faint lines, especially the frer? . I just want to give up at this point and ntnp. I need to get back to real life and stop stressing over this.
it sucks. my chart was looking pefrect.. but it's all means nothing. zero!

Just know that I have been in the EXACT same place. Not once, but TWICE now, gone into the lab because of a faint HPT line to find out my hCG was less than 1. I feel your pain, and I do not understand how any of these lines are possible with a basically non-existent beta. I definitely saw the lines on your tests--the ones I said I saw, it was plain as day to me, I don't think it was line eye...

I know I'm so confused the lines were there :cry: . Now I'm starting to think I have some sort of medical condition or something I guess I should talk to my ib ir dr :cry: :/

But the same thing is happening to me. We'd both have to have the exact same medical condition, totally coincidentally, for that to be true.

I think the don't-test-until-10-DPO-plan is the best way to stave off the insanity next cycle. I'm doing it. No tests until 10 DPO.

Possibly protein in urine? Diabetes? I dunno but I know dr wanted to check exactly that in day 3 of cycle with the other blood work.

Yes and I'm not buying anymore tests at all. I have plenty of lh and will not be testing hpt unless I'm late :( will follow up after blood work with ob and go from there

I guess will just still what blood work says on cd 3. I have been having major bloating in my tww and now have really bad cramping, sharp painful stabbing pains and then the left side of my cessation scar has been really hurting all evening, bloating belly(down there) so much it's stretching. :( I hate this. I just want this cycle to end already as the blood test could not be wrong. there is no possibly chance of pregnancy and just my body playing games now :(

Big hugs, I'm so sorry hon :(

I had a concern about diabetes too, and my blood sugar was high, but still not into the diabetic range. However, even if I had it, I think it would explain why I haven't conceived, but not all the faint test lines. I have no idea why those are happening. I commend yi for waiting until AF is due. I picked 10 DPO to test because I just don't have the willpower to hold out for an extra 4 days, arghhhh! But I should!

And I don't think I am ever doing progesterone again!

Not only do I get faulty line tests but I get faulty digital ones too ... Ugh! :dohh::growlmad::nope::cry:I'm so over this cycle!! Want my period to start already.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    47.1 KB · Views: 5
?????!!!!!!

That is a HPT?

Okay, you're pregnant. Something went wrong with that blood test. That is just freaking weird. I have NEVER heard of that before, ajr--a digi being wrong.

I just don't see any reality in which you could have a + digi and not be pregnant. I just... am so shocked/confused. Maybe they mixed up your blood test results.

No google these test apparently they are horrible. Clock means bad test . It's faulty.

I took the test, set it down, after a few mins it said NO-.. then a few mins after that(washed face/brushed teeth) when I went to pick it up and toss, it said YES+(with the clock) . They are crap as much as the other tests! :/

temp is still up today which means nothing. the blood test was 100% negative and every gosh darn test I have give me evaps/errors. I really just want my period to start already to get blood work done :cry:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->