anyone else 1dpo today(or around there)..

at the fair yesterday I was getting quite dizzy at time and had stumbled over my feet a few times. I felt like my equilibrium was off. Maybe just the heat + the svt acting up.
Oh yeah and major bloating too, started yesterday and today my belly is huge. This has happen with all other pregnancies. So bloated I look 3 months pregnant. Again another good sign. I just worry still of cp/em as I just went though all of this just a few months ago.. was so pregnancy for just a few weeks and poof it was all gone. I just wish if I were to ever have an em again that I did not get feel pregnant(get so many symptoms)

Oh oh yeah, and tons if cm. sorry tmi, but just so wet all the time down there. Usually after o to af it is as dry as a desert lol

It sure sounds like you're pregnant! This early in the game, it really is more likely to be urine concentration than anything else. I still think your chances are great but I understand wanting to wait until you will have a crystal clear line!

It sure sounds like you're pregnant! This early in the game, it really is more likely to be urine concentration than anything else. I still think your chances are great but I understand wanting to wait until you will have a crystal clear line!

ugh see I already caved :growlmad::dohh:
just because I don't want any more $ store tests in the house.. I used the last $store.
I can see a very faint line, can you?

Attachments

• candice-wong-photography-2279ewebeeweb.jpg
    candice-wong-photography-2279ewebeeweb.jpg
    51.4 KB · Views: 10
I'm not seeing anything on it but I believe you that it's there! The thing it's that it's $ store, so it's gotta be like 25 miU/mL, right?

With my son, at 12 DPO my hCG was 44. So at 10 DPO it would have been 22, and at 8 DPO 11 miU/mL... So based on those numbers, its still TOTALLY reasonable to be seeing something (sketchy and inconsistent) on a FRER at 8 DPO but not on a $ store.

That's my justification for why my Wondfos and $ stores are showing nothing (or almost nothing) but FRER keeps giving me squinters.

Fx for you ladies! It's still very early test so don't lose hope yet!

I am 7 DPO today and my temp spiked to a new high - 36.8 (highest ever been in all cycles). Other than that I still have no symptoms. The lack of symptoms makes me not want to test because I will just end up disappointed. I was paying close attention to any twinge or cramp around my abdomen hoping that it would be implantation cramp haha. Have you ladies ever felt implantation? If so what did it feel like?

For me, I never felt the moment of implantation as far as pelvic pain or pinching or anything. For me, my implantation sign was a sudden, drastic hot flash that turned one of my ears bright red. Got it at 6 DPO with DD and 7 DPO with DS. The day after the hot flash (which I now assume to be a progesterone surge following the hCG rise of implantation), I started to get squinters!

Oh yes I've heard about women getting hot flashes around implantation time. I wish my body could send me some positive signals about implantation!

I caved and took an internet cheapie just now and what do you know, a glaring BFN! >.<

Oh wow that is interesting! I noticed hot flashes when I had cp/me and I have been noticed them two nights ago. Hope it's a good sign!

rhodora, don't get discouraged, there is plenty of time yet for lines to show!

ajr, yay for hot flashes!

ajr, took another FRER and it was stark BFN. So my theories, in order of probability, are these:

Theory 1: It's still too early. All my faint lines on 6-7 DPO were just antibody strip or indents
Theory 2: The faint lines were actually because of elevated hCG, but it's so early that the concentration is really inconsistent based on how much water I've had and how often I've gone to the bathroom.
Theory 3: I had a chemical. I think this is unlikely because it usually takes longer than a day for tests to go fully negative. Additionally, my chemical lines were darker, definitely not squinters

well, if I was suppose to get a stronger line today.. I think I'm out :( I'm heartbroken.

Attachments

• IMG_1041web.jpg
    IMG_1041web.jpg
    17.8 KB · Views: 8
I still see a line!

Mine are iffy today too, no way in the world I would count any of my tests so far as positive, even though they say "a line is a line, no matter how faint." Don't give up hope, you're only 9 DPO and all it takes is a slightly different urine concentration to make a huge impact on test results!

I still see a line!

Mine are iffy today too, no way in the world I would count any of my tests so far as positive, even though they say "a line is a line, no matter how faint." Don't give up hope, you're only 9 DPO and all it takes is a slightly different urine concentration to make a huge impact on test results!

Well I'm going to try smu and if still the same I really am done testing this cycle until 13dpo. I'm just not very positive anymore

And the reson not so positive is the lines were nice and seen easy at 6 and 7 dpo and now not so much. I know for someone that is getting negative at 6/7 then 9 still is early but it sucks I got + already and now negative :( probably another cp

Just know that you and I are in the same boat, so you're not alone! Looking back at all my tests, I'm not sure that anything I ever got was a positive. These new FRERs are just frustrating, in my opinion. I have gotten some kind of line on every test I've taken this cycle and last. I agree that the results you and I got on 7 DPO were compelling, and moreso than our 8/9 DPO tests. All signs may very well point to a CP for both of us, *but* (big "but") at the same time, if it's just bogus tests, then the 7 DPO darker line could have been a fluke and we could actually be starting to barely see our true BFPs.

That said, I am pretty sure that, personally, I'm out. By 9 DPO with both of my kiddos, I had something pretty darn clear. I know from the last two cycles that if I'm not seeing anything by 9 DPO, I'm most likely not going to see anything at all. So if I don't see anything by tonight, I'm considering myself out and will probably stop testing altogether just to spare myself the stress :wacko:

I've never had a frer give in faint fading lines until my last cp and the next month after. with the first cp, I got a nice line when I was due(did not test before as It was accident) then as each day passed, line faded.. :( Got period a week late. The next it made us excited, the accident happen, we tried and timed BD.. I took tests on 7 dpo agin and got a faint line JUST like this cycle.. then it faded on 8 and by 9 gone ago. I thought I was crazy.. another cp the next cycle? So then a cycle passed, no pregnancy, timing just did not work out had company.. now on to this cycle.. Got a nicely seen line at 7dpo.. what?! Then like two cycles ago faded :( Another CP? It's just to odd to say it's a faulty test or what not.. only getting + for these two cycles one dpo 7.. then fading seems off. Probably caught the egg, but it did not implant and line faded :( When I started to have these cp I still had a drawer fully of old tests, idk I know, but they were just all forgotten with life .. and there were NOOOOO evap on ANY of them. Most were from over a year go. They had turned yellow, but NO second line for the negative ones. I just don't believe these are evaps, how can a test only give you evaps on a few days of the cycle.. that just seems crazy to me.. With my last cp I threw all those old tests away because they were depressing but wish I had just to show I had tones with NO evaps even after so long. But for 2 cycles now after first cp, I get these faint at 7dpo. then it fades :( I guess we will try a few more cycles and if it keeps happening make an appointment to see dr to get second opinion.

Attachments

• IMG_1097.jpg
    IMG_1097.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 6
  • IMG_1096.jpg
    IMG_1096.jpg
    33.6 KB · Views: 2

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads