anyone else 7-8 dpo???

Really sorry about your miscarriages Bernina, hopefully you will get a BFP on Christmas day!

This cycle was the first time I have had a postive on OPK, so hopefully I might get a BFP, but don't want to get my hopes up too much. I think I'm going to test on Saturday.

xxxxxxx

Hello

I think I am about 7 dpo.... Only by going by cramps and dodgy opks!!

So far I have
twinges
achy boobs
sore nipples
tired over last 2days
lots of wet cm
had like what felt like stitches yesterday in my lower belly. Right side then left. Did an opk in case I misjudged ov but it was a White clear negative.... Phew!!!

Baby dust to all!!!!!

Throwing in a little update. If you are super gassy at both ends do not take a garlic oil suppliment! YUCK!

I am burping and tooting like mad today. Normally if I have gas it is from the lower end at night (sorry tmi) but it has been all day. I am leaking wet and creamy cm (again sorry tmi) like crazy.

I wish a couple days would pass already so I could test. I am headed out in about an hour to do some errands and I am buying a bunch of tests.

I am also 7/8 dpo and I have no sxs. I had some crampy feelings around 4 dpo and upset stomach but now nothing. I don't even feel like I am in the 2ww.....BOOOOOO! DOUBLE BOO!

ouchhh my bbs are soooo sore now ouch.... and ladies im abit worried... my shoulder has been killing me since yesterday... for no reason.. i dont remember pullling it or anything... its VERY sore... im alittle worried now...

Hey again thanks ladies...
Good luck babyhopes those dpo dont half drag eh!!! and thanks for your babydust Bernina heres to a happy xmas day for your tests...can you really hold out that long???

Well i had a stronger positive this morning definately a clear line so have booked in to the doctors this afternoon to confirm hopefully....is it just me or does anyone else just not believe their own eyes...i cant get excited until i hear it from someone else!

I am now 9dpo.

Yesterday I turned into a blubbering mess. I am having a bad time with christmas shopping and I cried for an entire 25 minute car drive home from the shops. At one point I stopped crying but then the car in front of my was driving too slow so I started crying again. Oh and on the way out I almost cried because I was driving through and area that is just orange groves as far as the eye can see and it was awesome (smelled good too). How stupid is that? When I got home I cried some more because of money and because I want a baby so badly.

Today I had a massive BBT spike, I have a headache, and that is about it. No sore boobs like I have most months, no cramps like normal, and I still have cm which I should not at this point in my cycle.

I am TRYING not to be excited...but I am....

ladies how is everyone feeling?? sounds like some good symptoms :happydance: :wohoo:

im trying not to get excited either... but i really am.. id love to be able to wrap up a positive test and give it too oh for xmas :cloud9:

im 8dpo.. not many symptom changes... sore bbs... headaches today.. so tired but today i DO have a metallic taste in my mouth... since lat night... im hoping its a good sign..

:dust: :dust: :dust:

symptoms for me: tired still, slightly sen bbs but nothing unusual for this time, no cramping which is weird...only some sharp pains every now and again. Trying not to look to much into it!...now 9 dpo!!! I don't feel at all pregnant...just tried!

Went to a funeral today so have had an emotional day all round, so have done lots of crying anyway...not counting that as any symptom!

How all you ladies doing?

hi ladies
feeling really manic- tired one minute full of energy the next, really weepy quick tempered)not like me at all) full of like a nervous energy, sore boods cramps really hot dizzy and just feeling 'out of it'
mind you that is how i get every month with AF I am day 21 of cycle 87 or 8 days past positive ov on ov test. trying not to get hopes up x

anyone else have a sore lower back?? mine really kills today :( its so sore.. i feel like 4times my actualy age between my sore shoulder and back...

glitterqueen them symptoms sound great got my Fx for you and all the ladies here :dust:

babyhopes.....my back is slightly aching, may just be from sitting awkwardly at the computer on forums for hours on end!:dohh:

Anyone hard of no cramping and still getting BFP??? I usually cramp bad week before AF due, dont want to get hopes up!...all im getting now is the occassional sharp twinge at the sides and thats it!?:shrug:

im not sure what is a good sign anymore :wacko: im so confused
ive got some cramps now.. just below my belly button.. :dohh: maybe its just af :(
since ive not had af yet i dunno when it sud be due or would arrive..

i remember the month i got my bfp i had cramps but it wasnt as bad as af.. but still i thought af is on her way....

:dust:

i feel like af is on her way, i have back pain, tummy ache and pains in my foof! also boobs hurting on and off! xx

Hi ladies, Im 8 dpo today...

My face and neck broke out in the worst ever acne.. I dont think I had acne this bad since I was a teen.
My boobs are sensitive but not really sore. The nipples are a tiny tiny bit sore when I touch them.
I have weird tingling feeling right in and around my belly button.
I have tons of CM in the early morning its a little creamy and then by the end of the day its just clear and watery.

:dust: to all.. Im really worried I would get a nother bfn :cry:

the taste one is a good one lilly... changes in taste and smell are very early preggo signs... :dust: i hope you get bfp..

i hope the cramps are from a bubba vicky :hugs:

were about to go ice skating and im dreading it :( my lower back kills, my shoulder and now ive got mild cramps :dohh: i bet af is on her way for me :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mummynugs
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"