anyone else 7-8 dpo???

Ooh will check cervix on next toilet trip for firmness but defo wet and watery!!

Cervix is high and I think firm but never really noticed firmness b4 and not as wet as this morning, so guess that's not good news?

cervix high and firm, cm drying it seems, so not holding out much hope!!:nope:
Ah well, will wait and see!

Hi girls, I am no expert at all but just on the few books i have been reading, my understanding is high is good! mine is low...agghh. I think it can move up later and also get softer later too, so like I said the info says its not a good indicator in early pregnancy becuase its vastly different for everyone.
My cm changes over the day too, it probably gets dry from checking so much LOL...
FX'd everyone hoping for your BFP's!!
:dust::dust::dust:

Hey Girls,

How's everyone doing?

Well I did something stupid today and did a test (only 9DPO) and obviously it was BFN! I just couldn't resist!

The only symptoms I'm experiencing are sore boobs.

xxxxxxxxxxx

My cm changes over the day too, it probably gets dry from checking so much LOL...

:dust::dust::dust:

ha ha ha...thats probably my problem...ooops!!!

Daisy1...guess what, me too!!!....and not suprisingly it was negative, I didnt expect otherwise so not even sure now why I bothered!?

Anyway, I don't feel pregnant at all so guessing this isnt our month. I have hardly any symptoms now, maybe some cramping (if i concentrate hard)....

....next month here I come!!!!...

How are all you ladies??

I don't feel pregnant either (not like I know how it feels)! I just naively assumed I would fall pregnant straight away......6months later, obviously not the case. It makes it even worse when friends say they fell pregnant straight away aaaahhhhh!!!

Lol!!! You may as well
finish them Hun!!!

As for feeling pregnant I don't either really. Thought I was getting back twinges but they seemed to have disappeared. Boobs ache but sure I got that after ov anyway and my cm has seemed to have dried up today!! Still getting tummy twinges but it's prob alllllll in my head!!!! Roll on next week wen I can be sure what's blooming what!! Lol

just read everyones updates i think some of you are counting yourselves out too early. c'mon lets be positive heck, i think everyone caught an eggie this month and are well on their way to a B.F.P.

i'm 8 or 9dpo today don't know which ones because I don't temp/chart. i wake up too inconsitently and sleep pattern is a messy one too so i just leave it alone. but last night my back hurt so bad during cooking dinner i had to sit down! and i thought it was just because i had to poo, sorry tmi, so i went but it still didn't hurt.

the only other sxs i have sounds crazy but I feel like i want to be in water. i want to shower/bathe like 4-6 times a day now and have to refrain. no matter how much i was i feel dirty, smelly and icky. so i don't know WHAT that's all about....rotflmoa! silly.

also britt, i hear you about OH's wondering why we are on here all the time. my OH is so nosey and always tries to peak at what I'm doing online, which we have a STRICT no baby or TTC talk in our house so he kept getting on my nerves last night with trying to see what i was typing and doing. so what i did was found a post about "brown discharge and mucas plug" and started reading it OUTLOUD to him and he was like "ewwww....gross! stop, just stop!"
that fixed him good....

Mrshuse, too funny about the brown mucous plug post.

To those with the drying up cm. I have been finding that mine seems to dry up a little at night time but during the day it is very noticable and abundant. Maybe you just have more at a certain time.

As for me I almost cried on the way to shop because there was nothing good on the radio. How bad is that? When I got home and went to the restroom I had this massive blob of super thick white cm. I actually exclaimed "holy cow" because it shocked me so much. I am glad my bathroom is in my room in a seperate room and no one can hear me yelling about my mucous!

Lol!!!
Wish I got glup!!!Fx'd for wetness tomo!!

Yer hopefully you are right. I will keep checking tomo. Was gona start testing fri but might leave it till Xmas eve then. If witch is hona come she should by tues so may as well wait.

My nipples are very sore and erect but my boobs seem ok now. I think it's achy boobs u meant to get. I got that last time. And my back twinges seemed to have disappeared!!!

If we don't do it this mth me and oh have agreed it's time to hit the gym again, so all is not lost as we have gained a fair few pounds last 18 mths!!!

ohhhh Wannabmummy, test Friday, test Friday! I am going to, I am on Mountain Standard time, I will only be 10dpo but I dont care!! :)
would love to go through testing with someone
:hugs:
Oh and that is funny of your story on OH Mrs. Huse:rofl:

oooh Ghost that sounds VERY promising!! never thought we'd actually be getting so excited over CM but hey a glob is a good sxs to have! And sorry you've been weepy lately too but if it leads to a BFP then shed as many tears as you want.

Oh I don't know if mine are "Symptoms" or me wanting and tricking my mind that I want to be! but;
I've been peeing like MAD, but i don't know if thats just due to it being cold!
Maybe TMI but looking at the comments above me, thats very true to me :haha:
and to my delight my OH commented that my boobs have got a little bigger but that might be due to my period coming.

Also a question, i'm 2 weeks DPO but i'm getting cramping, is that a sign of implantation bleeding? or is it too late for that?

x

cervix update: high and sticky eggwhitey??... what does that mean... just flicked through my TCOYF briefly and couldnt find anything in there!!:dohh:

Hi ladies,

How are we all today?

Nothing much to report today, bit of backache, bbs nothing really, the occasstional sensation but nothing to write home about, fatigue (but thats probably due to the fact I have been up the past 4 nights with my poorly DD who has terrible tonsilitis and swollen glands!), havent checked CM or cervix yet.

Dyla, they say implantation can be 6-10 days but I rekon it can be different for each woman, cramping around AF time might be a good sign providing AF doesnt actually come!:thumbup::af::af::af:

hiya ladies.. im 10dpo today... and i feel so sicky.. ugh... i woke this morning and thought i was gonna be so sick.... ugh...
metallic taste
sore bbs...

sendiing u allll lots of extra special xmas baby dust :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AngelMom1012