anyone else 7-8 dpo???

Hi ladies, Im 8 dpo today...

My face and neck broke out in the worst ever acne.. I dont think I had acne this bad since I was a teen.
My boobs are sensitive but not really sore. The nipples are a tiny tiny bit sore when I touch them.
I have weird tingling feeling right in and around my belly button.
I have tons of CM in the early morning its a little creamy and then by the end of the day its just clear and watery.

:dust: to all.. Im really worried I would get a nother bfn :cry:

sounds very promising :hugs::thumbup:

Hi im 7DPO and i am really annoyed and down today! I really wanted this month to be the month after my m/c in Sept now i just feel low, worthless and i have a chest infection coming too! I feel rubbish! Goodluck to everyone else!
:dust:

I also forgot to mention that I have a cold thats not too bad its just an annoying cold.. Runny nose and congestion with my voice getting hoarse every now and then.

i am 6DPO almost 7DPO...'

I have been cramping since 2 DPO...was pretty dry in CM but now I am having creamy white CM...My CP is high and closed?? and a bad taste showed up in my mouth today..tastes like I have been eating SOAP..don't know what that's about...anyways hope its a BFP this month

Is cramping normal if your pregnant?

anyone else have a sore lower back?? mine really kills today :( its so sore.. i feel like 4times my actualy age between my sore shoulder and back...

glitterqueen them symptoms sound great got my Fx for you and all the ladies here :dust:

Hi!

Yesterday at 8 dpo my lower back KILLED!!!! I have not had pain like that in a while. I'll admit that yesterday I felt pretty sure I was preg and going through implantation due to some similar feelings I had with my first preg (mmc). But today everything CHANGED! Had the first restful nights sleep in ages (since ovulation have been getting hot and cold flashes and waking up and tossing and turning like mad!) and woke with no symptoms except the same metal taste in my mouth from the day before (which I actually think I may have used wishful thinking to cause myself to get this, how sad is that!) Used the toilet fist thing in the morning and dark pink drops came out. Yeah it's still spotting, but together with the slight temp dip I saw on my charts I'm thinking AF is a coming! I spotted several days before my last few cycles so I think it's a repeat performance.

How is your back doing today? How about the shoulder pain, do you have any idea if you may have hurt it or slept on it wrong? Is it something you have had in the past?

:hugs: to you and I hope you start feeling better soon!!!!

Berina, pink spotting can be a good thing for IB I think. I had pink spotting on 4dpo, 6 and 7, I am 8 DPO. I am not sure what this means for me either, but will be testing in 2-3 days. Your not out yet. FX'd hon.

Berina, pink spotting can be a good thing for IB I think. I had pink spotting on 4dpo, 6 and 7, I am 8 DPO. I am not sure what this means for me either, but will be testing in 2-3 days. Your not out yet. FX'd hon.

Thanks Britt! I'm cautiously neutral right now. Yesterday I got a bit too excited (just in my own head though) and came back down to earth a bit today. So one day and one temp at a time although I'm still scared to death each time I use the loo!

I just have absolutely no breast tenderness which makes it seem impossible. I did however find a bunch of raised lighter flesh colored bumps on my nipples yesterday. Not sure what that means (if anything). Oh the joys of being a girl.

Sounds like we're in the 2ww together!!! FX'd for you and sending baby dust your way!!!!!!!!!!!

Thought I'd update for today's info.

I'm 8 dpo today. I am definitely feeling something, but just not sure what is going on. I've been pregnant twice before. The first was a missed miscarriage that stopped developing around 8 weeks. With that pregnancy I felt lots of abdomen twinges, especially at night when I was in bed, it's like my stomach was jumping or had butterflies. I was so new to this all and wasn't charting or tracking my symptoms so that's all I remember. With my second it was a chemical and I didn't really feel anything at all.

• 2, 3 dpo I was crazy hungry, I literally could not eat enough food. Only lasted those 2 days.
  • 3, 4 dpo I was totally exhausted, dizzy, just not like myself. One night I actually felt so tired/dizzy it was like I had been drugged. I also lost my temper with DH and then had a giggling fit later in the evening. Very very unlike me (the giggling, not the loosing my temper). Again, this only lasted 2 days.
  • 6,7 dpo noticed pink spotting mixed with creamy cm. Did BD on 7 dpo and a lot of deep pink colored goo came out afterwards. Had a temp dip on 6 dpo but back up for 7 and 8.
  • 7, 8 dpo and I started to get a dull backache which today is fairly strong. Also feeling abdomen twinges and woke up to major butterlifes in my stomach. Started noticing an electric shock like tingling on my tounge. I have read about the metallic taste some experience so not sure if I have symptom by suggestion but it really feels like I sucked on a penny or licked a 9 volt battery. Never noticed this before.
    [*] 9 dpo, had my first restful nights sleep since ovulation, very refreshing but woke to have almost all of my symptoms gone :shrug: Had dark pink spotting (including a few very small clumps of tissue) when using the loo but has been pretty scant since the AM. Metallic taste on tongue continues and noticed several raised light flesh colored bumps on each of my nipples. Maybe they've always been there but I don't remember them. Still feeling some twinges in my abdomen that could easily be AF cramps. Symptoms are closely following last 2 BFN cycles so we'll see. Oh yeah, also had a light temp dip this morning.
Things in general:
CM has been pretty scant. When it's there it's creamy and offwhite, but hardly enough to show in my underwear, even when spotting.
Since ovulation I've been having a hard time getting a restfull nights sleep. I toss and turn and wake up to alternating cold and hot sweats.
In general my breasts haven't been very sore. I had some mild burning like pain around the bottom of my breasts for a few days, seems to come on stronger in the evening. But they're defintely not sore to the touch. With my first preg they got a lot bigger and hot and just hurt. But I'm not sure how many dpo that started as I didn't keep track.

Sounds like a lot of us with similar symptoms that could be promising!! Can't wait to see what tomorrow brings for us all. For those using Fertility Friend add a link to your signature so we can stalk your charts!!

Baby dust and sticky glue to all!!!!

Hi Berina, I do not have sore breasts or nipples either, not even a little bit. I have heard sore breasts are usually only with your first pregnancy or possible second, but not with additional pregnancies. Its also not uncommon to not have sore breasts even with your first until later on, honestly who knows, its probably very individual. Your right, the joys of being a girl :) I will likely sneak in a test Thurs or Fri. wouldnt dream of testing this early normally but if that spotting was implantation than maybe a test might show early. My ticker is off by at least a day.
lets keep each other posted.

Hiya again!! That's very interesting about sore breasts in later pregnancies, learn something new everyday!!! I think I may have also read that sometimes they don't get sore until like week 5 or 6. I really really wish I could test but with the last one being a chemical I just can't bring myself to test until day of missed period at soonest (and really promised myself I wouldn't test until Christmas Day!) That would be 18 days of high temps if I made it that far and would be a good sign.

Definitely keep me posted on your progress. I plan to update my symptoms on this post every few days, helps me to share with others going through the same thing. Also I figure on the off chance I do get a BFP then it will be nice to have it documented to help others out (or confuse them more!)

Hey Berina, good points. Yeah, I should probably wait too, but i'm not likely too! :)
I have a couple of different symtoms in addition to the spotting, but DH laughed at me yesterday and sighed when I told him, so probably best to keep to myself until I know if I am or not...lol
He also laughs at me daily for being on BNB, what is with men?? :)
Cheers,

hi guys!
My bbs have stopped being hurty or sensitive etc, they just seem big....but thats normal for week befre AF for me so have no idea really! Is anyone TTC number 2?....I have had some pains in groin area, but they feel more like round ligament pain than AF cramps, more to the sides IYKWIM...anyone else?
Also can I ask a more "personal" question about your CM....if you are getting creamy etc, is yours kinda strechy or clumpy etc?!?!...you'd have thought I'd remember all this with #1 but I am now as much in the dark as everyone else TTC. Think I'm now 9/10 dpo...don't dare to test at all!!!!

Butterfly I am ttc #5!

I am kind of feeling down today. I am 10dpo and I feel like I am probably out for the month. Things look promising but don't they always....

I have cramps this morning. I am not due for AF until the 21 or 22 but it feels like she is on the way.

On a funny note I nodded off on the couch watching tv last night. My husband asked what was wrong with me because he has never seen me do that. I just could not keep my eyes open. After that I even ended up forcing myself to stay up and still went to bed early. That is really odd.

Hey ladies can I join u I am on 8 dpo today here are my symtoms: for the last couple of days I have had to force feed myself as felt so sick couldn't eat, vvery tired, no energy, sore back, spotty, gagged on toothpaste, gums bled, nipples tingly and on edge, feeling preg!! The only think that makes me feel like I'm not preg is the fact that I have no cm but I constAntly feel like I'm leaking down below (sorry tmi) but nothing there, then felt my cervix and it's all wet( again sorry tmi) I'm so confused!!! When do u think I should test????? Danni

If you have a wet cervix is that a good sign? And how wet is wet?

Hello ladies, hope everyone is doing well. I'm 8dpo accordingly to my calculations but small chance I could be 9dpo. Anyway, wanted to say:
Butterfly- I dont have the yellowish stretchy cm but I have read a lot of posts of women who had that and lol and behold they turned out pregnant. So could be a VERY good sign for you
Imogen- like Wannabmummy said, I think a wet cervix is a good sign, is it hard or soft? (sorry if tmi)
Ghostlykisses- even though you feel out, your fatigue could be a good sign as well
As for me:
well, who knows, I had wierd light pink spotting on DPO3,5 and 6 (or could all be one day later if O is off one day). No more of that now, doesnt make sense to me as i dont get mid-cycle spotting, but this seems too often for IB. I have some stomach twinges so to speak. CM is no longer thick creamy white but watery and wet. Cervix doesnt seem to be high but seems softer, so who knows. Other than that no sore (.)(.)'s but they seem a little fuller. seems my hair has gotten thinner on the sides in the last little bit (my hair stylist commented on that yesterday), what the heck is that symptom hey? :) Maybe I am low in some hormones or something, because I have never heard of a pg symptom like that.
Thats my story, lets keep each other posted

FX'd for all the lovely ladies

yeah I think its different for everyone so try not to stress. I have heard a high cervix is good and mine is pretty low/med. But I have also read you cant go by your cervix as its unreliable in pregnancy.
do you feel like you did last time you were pregnant?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
An1583
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->