anyone else 7-8 dpo???

Hey Ladies,

I got a :bfp: this morning on digital HPT (12 DPO), it hasn't quite sunk in yet!!!

I just want to send everyone lots:dust: and I hope everyone gets a :bfp: for Christmas. Thank you for all your support.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

CONGRATULATIONS wish you all the best Hun !.
Wot were your symptoms, i am also on two week wait and have been cramping since 4dpo with sore nipples which is wierd for me, any help would be great 2ww driving me nuts and uncomfortable too
tina

Daisy01 - Congratulations!!!!!!!!!!:happydance::happydance::happydance:

Mrshuse - I think I might hold off till AF due which is somewhere between Monday and Wednesday!!....however, I may cave in tomorrow morning!! :winkwink:

How is everyone??

I still dont have loads of symptoms, just tired, bit of back ache still, bbs fine really, no cramping now and some creamy cm but not much....getting a bit irritable with OH, but that could be PMS (or that OH IS actually irritating!!!)

x

Hi Butterfly... I was pg once before -- a year ago (didn't stick) -- and my earliest, clearest symptom (pun intended) was brilliant skin! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm 10 dpo, I think? (How does everyone know so surely?) :bfn:s -- two -- on FRER. Yes, I'm a POAS addict and tests were my xmas present to myself. Looks like I won't have anything else under the tree -- or, more importantly, in my oven. No symptoms, nothing, FRER white as snow. :cry:

Hi Butterfly... I was pg once before -- a year ago (didn't stick) -- and my earliest, clearest symptom (pun intended) was brilliant skin! Fingers crossed for you!

I'm 10 dpo, I think? (How does everyone know so surely?) :bfn:s -- two -- on FRER. Yes, I'm a POAS addict and tests were my xmas present to myself. Looks like I won't have anything else under the tree -- or, more importantly, in my oven. No symptoms, nothing, FRER white as snow. :cry:

Thanks Ellamom....I think I recall having good skin with my DD, but that was SO long ago now I can't remember any of the symptoms properly that happened this early...apart from thinking I should "feel" different, but I never did...not until baby started to move later on. All I do know is that usually before AF I breakout in spots, usually on my chin, but nothing so far....but I don't want to read too much into it...I still have a couple of days to go till AF due!!

I have ordered some more tests, like you say, as a present to myself!!!!....why not, thats what I say!! Booooo to your BFN tests, how many dpo are you?? Don't give up!

Congrats on the :bfp: Daisy01! :happydance:

I have no symptoms at all now, apart from feeling a bit sick and like I'm coming down with a cold, was exhaused yesterday and feeling tired today. Boobs are only sore when I press down on them, I'm thinking at 11dpo I'd have more symptoms if I was pregnant :(

My symptoms have all gone too, when are you going to test??? Do you usually have more symptoms before AF?

Thanks Ellamom....I think I recall having good skin with my DD, but that was SO long ago now I can't remember any of the symptoms properly that happened this early...apart from thinking I should "feel" different, but I never did...not until baby started to move later on. All I do know is that usually before AF I breakout in spots, usually on my chin, but nothing so far....but I don't want to read too much into it...I still have a couple of days to go till AF due!!

I have ordered some more tests, like you say, as a present to myself!!!!....why not, thats what I say!! Booooo to your BFN tests, how many dpo are you?? Don't give up!

I think -- think? -- I'm 10 dpo? I'm actually having a hard time with the whole OV thing (don't use opks, only check CM). I came off the pill in Sept, had two 30-day cycles, then 27 days. So Dec. 8 - 12 = CD 11 -15, and that seemed right, with one day of EWCM and a very noisy tummy (tmi, sorry) seeming to signal OV.

Early symptoms the first time were the super-great skin, plus really veiny (.)(.) around 12dpo, but didn't hurt until 16dpo or so. I just don't feel anything at all unusual this time, and my skin is poo!

But you're only 12 dpo, Butterfly. Still early!!!! You're not out until AF shows, right?

heya :flower: just wondering if anyone lese was 7-8 dpo and wanted tp symptom spot :haha:

not long now till we can test :happydance::happydance:

sending lots of :dust: :dust: :dust: for a lovely xmas bubba :baby::baby:

Hi my name is tina and i am 8dpo and started a 4dpo with really sore nipples and peeing loads, and cramping on and off since. yesterday started to feel a little sicky but mainly really tired :sleep: and get really tired walking around shopping which i can normally do without stopping for hours LOL just wondered if you have had the same

Hey girls, hope your day is better than mine so far- DH and I got into a big scrap last night and I couldnt bring myself to test this morning, for fear of a BFN and also wouldnt want to wreck the excitement if i was....agghh Men hey? hopefully things will smooth over today, I will test tomorrow morn for sure as I will be 12 dpo. Its hard to type right now b/c my cat is all over me...lol.
How is everyone this morning? babyhopes have you tested, how are you feeling? MrsHuse, Butterfly?
Congrats on your BFP Daisy, we are hoping this is a lucky thread for all of us.
Tina welcome to the thread, symptoms sound good, I think everyone is so different so hard to say. Keep us posted.
look forward to hearing from everyone
xx
Britt

heya :flower: just wondering if anyone lese was 7-8 dpo and wanted tp symptom spot :haha:

Hi my name is tina and i am 8dpo and started a 4dpo with really sore nipples and peeing loads, and cramping on and off since. yesterday started to feel a little sicky but mainly really tired :sleep: and get really tired walking around shopping which i can normally do without stopping for hours LOL just wondered if you have had the same

well i too have been really tired lately... needing to go to the bed early.

well ladies im 12 dpo today no brown cm.. or any spotting :happydance::happydance: no blood so looks like it could of been IB .. im so nervous.. i dont wanna get my hopes up but i cant help it :happydance:

ohhhhh how exciting. :thumbup: When are you testing, when are you testing?:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:
are you 12 dpo today?
FX'd hon

yep 12dpo today and i feel so excited.. i got a tiny bit of blood at 10 dpo and brown cm 11 dpo.. nothing today.. i got a few cramps..

im not testing till xmas day.. if i can wait that long lol

i hope u get that bfp hun.. sorry u and OH had a fight.. im sure when u see bfp everything will be better :happydance:

wow, now thats will power, i would be sooo testing soon. :)

thanks for the kind words, no worries, we are both very passionate strong people, he just left the house and didnt say anything lol, i'm sure by later in the day it will be fine.
I am definitely going to test tomorrow, but soooo scared of a BFN
Baby dust everyone

well i too have been really tired lately... needing to go to the bed early.

well ladies im 12 dpo today no brown cm.. or any spotting :happydance::happydance: no blood so looks like it could of been IB .. im so nervous.. i dont wanna get my hopes up but i cant help it :happydance:

me too we dont want to get our hopes up but wish you all the best of luck and hope we all get our BFP's for christmas we all deserve it. My back is so sore now and boobs are tingly even more, but still cramping like af is about to rear her head everytime i go to the loo. JUST WANT TO KNOW FOR DEFO but am going to have to wait . i am a 24 day cycle and its due on 27th dec but will try and wait til 31st new year celebration i hope ......:happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance::happydance:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
mommyfaithh
Back
monitoring_string = "c48fb0faa520c8dfff8c4deab485d3d2"
<-- Admiral -->